Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I hope for more Nora , I didnt enjoy her very much the last update because her appearance in the animation seems like a woman look alike

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

l0ck3rd0p3

Nov 14, 2018
anyone else can help me? my game keeps getting "An exception error has occured" after saying goodnight to Amber at Josh's house and idk why and how to fix this.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
We are counting on you again buddy <3
At this point we already banked Nora(if you are on her route) so it doesn't really matter if she drops Chris or not, she already cheated and he'll hopefully find out... I can't imagine the drama that will be unleashed once Chris finds out his own bro and wolf member banged his girl(if u a wolf) or how proud Grayson would be if your are an Ape and banged the wolve leaders girl lol

Reactions: Mr. Darke

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
At this point we already banked Nora(if you are on her route) so it doesn't really matter if she drops Chris or not, she already cheated and he'll hopefully find out... I can't imagine the drama that will be unleashed once Chris finds out his own bro and wolf member banged his girl(if u a wolf) or how proud Grayson would be if your are an Ape and banged the wolve leaders girl lol
I doubt it will happen due to too much branching but... imagine if you're forced out of the wolves because of it :KEK:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
one can hope its not bugg ridden like the last update
It's been a trend so far, so yeah don't be surprised if it is. I'm expecting a couple of hotfixes being rushed out per usual.

Act 3 Part 3 will now have the new update checker built in. To save explaining what it means, I'll just paste the spiel direct.
Glad I'm not a new patreon btw.

With the new changes I will only have access to the latest patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
was this ever made?
But in our jea
I doubt it will happen due to too much branching but... imagine if you're forced out of the wolves because of it :KEK:
Man that would be epic.. A game like this without a main story needs to create drama and so far there hasn't been much, it's either the girls fighting over the soriety stuff or the gay dude being a dick trying to turn all the girls against you.. But imagine the drama that could come from the fact that you banged Chris's girl.. There have to be some kind of repercussion for that.. If not then getting Nora to cheat on Chris was pointless.. . Frankly I just wanna see the world burn so I want Chris to find out and do something crazy lol

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes