Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
damn i thought we might get more about Emily cheating and not to happy about having to sleep with Aubrey i've tried to avoid her, but other wise good update
and pls dont ruin Chloe by her having a shitty backstory
I haven't downloaded the update yet but are you really forced to sleep with her. I really didn't like her and was only really interested in Lauren and was only really interested in her scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustPeekin

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I haven't downloaded the update yet but are you really forced to sleep with her. I really didn't like her and was only really interested in Lauren and was only really interested in her.
i think you are i played both the Aubrey shopping and Penelope shopping and still have to sleep with her

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Wow, this looks right up my street! That blonde has to be one of the hottest I've seen in any game I've played. How many renders does this have so far, I usually don't play a game until it hits 2000 (excluding animations) so that there's plenty of content to enjoy. I know this probably doesn't have that yet having only been out a month but I'm still curious as to how close it is.

Anyway, good luck to the dev. Seems very hard working and talented.
Glad you like the models :) This game has around 1100 renders so far.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reactions: kingc123

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Kings [v0.3] Undergrad Steve

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 249 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 231 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
damn i thought we might get more about Emily cheating and not to happy about having to sleep with Aubrey i've tried to avoid her, but other wise good update
and pls dont ruin Chloe by her having a shitty backstory
Hey, thank you for your feedback.

Based on community feedback I'll make Sleeping with Aubrey optional in the hotfix (v.0.3.1) coming tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed the update regardless

- Undergrad Steve

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hey, thank you for your feedback.

Based on community feedback I'll make Sleeping with Aubrey optional in the hotfix (v.0.3.1) coming tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed the update regardless

- Undergrad Steve
thanks for that its why your a great dev you listen to peoples opinions and are willing to give more options, and it was a good update just a little worried about Chloes backstory hope its not true what Ryan said

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Imre is a good dude as long as he dont try and steel Emily or Chloe and we need to be able to knock Ryan out hes a massive douche

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Zwafou

Jan 3, 2018
Nice.
Can't find any patreon rank that proposes to get custom renders, is that on purpose ?
Can anyone share what the polls & VIP polls are about ?

Reactions: UndergradSteve
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes