botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here is my WT + skip minigame mod for College Kings-v0.2 (updated)
Join Modders Warehouse
Hi, when I use the mod, the game keeps giving me errors and then crashes during the first fight. There seems to be a conflict.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
liked the update, i also have to say i really appreciate the music, i've recently been playing a lot of VNs without a soundtrack and i always get the feeling something is missing with them

i absolutely love the college setting and punk rock combo, really takes me back to the good old teen comedies

Reactions: UndergradSteve

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
liked the update, i also have to say i really appreciate the music, i've recently been playing a lot of VNs without a soundtrack and i always get the feeling something is missing with them

i absolutely love the college setting and punk rock combo, really takes me back to the good old teen comedies
I do agree. Generally, I enjoy a VN with a soundtrack. Sometimes though, I question the horrid music some people use. I guess it is safer to have none than to piss everyone off.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020

Thanks! I spent a lot of time choosing it so I'm glad you appreciate it :D

Reactions: Blake45666

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
UndergradSteve Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there differences between the patreon and the free version? Or do patreons only get updates more frequently?

Hey there,

Whereas the free version is updated every 2 weeks, the patron version is updated weekly. This means patrons get early access to all the new storylines and their feedback heavily plays into what the actual free update will then look like.

Thank you for your question.

- Undergrad Steve

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I do agree. Generally, I enjoy a VN with a soundtrack. Sometimes though, I question the horrid music some people use. I guess it is safer to have none than to piss everyone off.
yeah i get that, i really really dislike EDM so seeing as that is a really popular genre i'm glad it isn't as prevalent as i expected in these games, though i will say i don't mind it when it's appropriate to a scene. but i completely agree with you, it's hard to please everyone so i understand why most VNs don't use it

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
As long as you can dooge this with the right decission I really dont understand why so many have a problem with the potential to get cucked by rivals or if they try too get your girlfriend drunk on a party and try too fuck her because they dont like you.Can somone explain that too me? It makes other rival cheracters and the college world more realistic.And rival would make no sense if it dosent matter what you do you always win the fight you are always act alpha dosent matter which answer you choose and you cant lose,than rivals would make no sense or am I wrong?:unsure:

Reactions: RTZ8686

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Just started playing this version and I'm wondering what happened to this girl? 858023_s55ch2a.jpg
She was very beautiful. Is she gone or will she appear later in the game?

I mean, the new Nora is fine on her own, but not so fine after comparing. Also, I've enjoyed the rest of the game. Pretty cool and fun.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Just started playing this version and I'm wondering what happened to this girl? View attachment 877330
She was very beautiful. Is she gone or will she appear later in the game?

I mean, the new Nora is fine on her own, but not so fine after comparing. Also, I've enjoyed the rest of the game. Pretty cool and fun.
Hey there,

I had to remodel Nora and Chris due to issues with their old models. I'm very sorry that you liked the old model more.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Hey there,

I had to remodel Nora and Chris due to issues with their old models. I'm very sorry that you liked the old model more.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Personaly, I prefer Nora. She's my fav girl for now, and I look forward to cuck my (future) wolf bro. I'm an asshole like that :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1603898693140.png

Dev talk:​

As the storyline evolves, you'll see more of Chloe, Lauren and Aubrey, as well as learn more about your past with Emily.

I'm still very much in the process of writing and rendering, so please if you have any characters you'd really like to see, comment them below and I'll see what I can do.

I'm working very hard on the upcoming update, the patron-only ($10+) update will be released Sunday 25/10 and the next free update on Sunday 1/11.

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
Played through this yesterday. Big potential on this one, really enjoyed it. All aboard the Chloe train.

Also fuck Emily, she's hot but there's nothing more repulsive than cheaters.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Played through this yesterday. Big potential on this one, really enjoyed it. All aboard the Chloe train.

I dont know for me personaly Emily is the best girl cheaters are hot, I will def come together with her again :love: :devilish::geek::geek::geek:

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Backintime

Jul 21, 2019

Totally agree with you, and I'm glad that it doesn't feel like we'll be forced into a relationship with her.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes