Jan 21, 2018
Someone please help me get chloe's and riley's scene from this update.
Don't know what i missed but i surely was on chloe's path and still missed her scene somehow and also tried riley's scene from other save but no dice!

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Josh starts out to the right of Mr Lee. After you get him to run off, he hides in the small room at the end of the hallway where Imre and Ryan are. You won't see him from outside, so he's easy to miss in that position. You'll see Aubrey standing outside the window behind this room (bug: even after she leaves).

Riley starts off talking with Chloe, after which you can get her to leave. IIRC she then goes to where Amber is before heading back to where Chloe was. Not 100% on that though, been a little while since I ran through that section.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone re upload the vers 1201 part 3 that were on first page before??so i can than downlòoad only the patch to 13.01..-please. thanks

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
Guys i have an issue ;( after concert with penelope ( sing: Polly was it? ) there is a few scene with Amber on a bathroom. She paint Imre face. Then there is scene with group in the room....
and then game rollback to a scene:
- when they at that abandon building with Nora and Aubrey... all of them "show off" their skills in backfliping etc.
- Then there's option.... to "drink with nora" or "walk aubrey back to hotel" <- these script/scene was alredy played, but game rollback to them AGAIN after concert with penelope. How to fix that? I alredy uploaded to game those two fix files from here. Didn't work! :( HALP/HELP!? Please! :(

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
If you want v13 sex scenes, just press shift o, then write these lines:

persistent._seen_ever["v13s16a"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v13s25_emmysg"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v13s40_sg"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v13s50a"] = True

And you have all four of them in the scene gallery.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
persistent._seen_ever["v13s50a"] = True
Thank you so much! The Chloe scene was the best the game has had by far. Do you know the code for the Lauren sex scene from episode v12, Paris? Is the only one missing from my gallery.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Thank you so much! The Chloe scene was the best the game has had by far. Do you know the code for the Lauren sex scene from episode v12, Paris? Is the only one missing from my gallery.
Sure man, it is this:

persistent._seen_ever["v12_lauren_sex_sg"] = True;

Reactions: dmgab

seif19

Dec 3, 2020
Guys i have an issue ;( after concert with penelope ( sing: Polly was it? ) there is a few scene with Amber on a bathroom. She paint Imre face. Then there is scene with group in the room....
and then game rollback to a scene:
- when they at that abandon building with Nora and Aubrey... all of them "show off" their skills in backfliping etc.
- Then there's option.... to "drink with nora" or "walk aubrey back to hotel" <- these script/scene was alredy played, but game rollback to them AGAIN after concert with penelope. How to fix that? I alredy uploaded to game those two fix files from here. Didn't work! :( HALP/HELP!? Please! :(
me too someone help

Reactions: Swaraj and flanby
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes