EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Just one of a number of plot points in this update that finally drove the narrative over the cliff it has been teetering on the edge of for a while.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
God this navigation system is so clunky.

Can anyone help me? In the "among us" ship game I'm trying to reach the hallway in the middle (not the one where you spawn in) but I can't find where to click. How do I reach it. I think I killed everyone and its the only room I haven't checked yet so nothing is triggering.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
From a development standpoint I think the only reason for the Europe trip is to try and differentiate the game from BaDIK. As I said in a post several pages back, it makes little narrative sense.
I initially thought when the Europe trip started happening seemingly out of nowhere in the middle of the semester (rather than at the end of one), that it was because the developers bought a bunch of European landmark assets that they wanted to use. But nope. From playing the previous update, there doesn't seem to be any assets that justify having it be a trip to Europe in the first place. No Big Ben, or Eifel Tower, or Reichstag, etc.

It's just... nondescript streets, seemingly condemned buildings, and other totally generic backdrops that don't convey anything about where this story is supposed to be taking place.

It reminds me of some low-budget movies where they never could show you a flying saucer actually *flying*, so they just had the actors point offscreen and tell people that that was totally happening.

Maybe they got added in the new update, but I doubt it.

It's not as if these backgrounds are necessarily bad, but it just seems weird that you'd have your game suddenly jump to an exotic locale and then stubbornly insist on not showing anything that would motivate people to go there in the first place.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
No Big Ben, or Eifel Tower, or Reichstag, etc.
Big Ben does make a cameo if you sneak out of the museum with Nora, but tellingly it's only about the top third of it seen off in the distance. The scene primarily takes place in some nondescript backstreet, despite the entire point of said scene being that Nora wanting to see Big Ben in person.

Landmarks aside, some of the stuff depicted more generally in what is ostensibly Europe is just hilariously off the mark. If the sudden field trip u-turn was deemed a developmental necessity, he should have set it somewhere in the US, or maybe Canada. It may have been slightly less jarring (and Canada would have still allowed him to have his French waitress scene).

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Big Ben does make a cameo if you sneak out of the museum with Nora, but tellingly it's only about the top third of it seen off in the distance. The scene primarily takes place in some nondescript backstreet, despite the entire point of said scene being that Nora wanting to see Big Ben in person.

Landmarks aside, some of the stuff depicted more generally in what is ostensibly Europe is just hilariously off the mark. If the sudden field trip u-turn was deemed a developmental necessity, he should have set it somewhere in the US, or maybe Canada. It may have been slightly less jarring (and Canada would have still allowed him to have his French waitress scene).
Oh, it was there? I'll have to go back, because I could have sworn it was just them seeing it conveniently offscreen.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
No it's there, but only in the one shot (IIRC) and only the top part of it sticking up above the surrounding city backdrop. Presumably it was just a billboard and not an actual model used for the render.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I had to start from scratch. it worked ok after that.
Didn't for me. I even changed path,being Chloe's boyfrined now and still the same. Soon she turn the lights on and they go to sleep,Amber appears in loop.After first time I was thinking if they sleep together in one bed,maybe would avoid loop.but is same unfortunately.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
When I was in the Army there were little stickers on every electrical generator that said "Do not jump off generator" with a little stick figure with lightning bolts coming out of his legs. I kept thinking to myself "How many soldiers had to jump off this stupid six-foot-high generator and break their legs before they put this sticker on it?" Well, that same concept is why there is a warning on the original post of this page. Some individuals just keep jumping off the damn generator, most of them thinking they are the first one to do it.
Fair enough, but my post is not about jumping, but the dev don't pay attention to them. Don't bother yourself cause some broken leg ppl.

Yet, are both good games anyway, with different touchs. Don't sweat about it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Fair enough, but my post is not about jumping, but the dev don't pay attention to them. Don't bother yourself cause some broken leg ppl.

Yet, are both good games anyway, with different touchs. Don't sweat about it.
1632130674976.png

reza9

Sep 1, 2021
guys i update game from 12.1.1 to 13 but i stuck on a loop again and again i don't know what to do i even download 15 gb version but i have same problem can somebody help me please , after taking back Penelope from concert it goes back to v 12

reza9

Sep 1, 2021
oh bro i do this shit you say shift + O and type jump v13s17c , and it worked , get out the loop , thanx man

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
any news on a new walkthrough from gamingdevil800?
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:

• Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save

• Red Heart
Reactions: Accel and JennaJJ

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
I need some quick info, since I couldn't get it through 2 playthroughs and one more following the walkthrough ecavtly...
How to get three scenes, namely: Number 11 (between Homecoming Riley and Fight with Lars) the second-to-last and third-to-last in the gallery? (the two scenes between Riley Sex and Emily Restroom Sex)
Okay, so you are missing "Homecoming Amber" and scenes with Emmy and Chloe.

For the first one, you need to ask Amber to be your homecoming partner. She will always say no, but if your key character trait is Popular, there's an option to skip the dance and instead spend the night with her.

For the Emmy scene you must answer correctly to her questions at the Simplr event. Then you can go to a followup date with her and things should be pretty straightforward from there on.

For the Chloe scene there are some prerequisites:
  1. You must ask her to be your girlfriend in London (she will only accept if you did things right in season 1: a) met her at the pool, b) asked her to homecoming, and c) went home with her).
  2. If Chloe is your GF, after shooting pool with Ryan you will go play dominating games with her, hence skipping a ferris wheel date thingy with Lindsey.
  3. Finally, in the dominating scene you must arouse Chloe enough to trigger the actual lewd scene.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes