Jan 21, 2018
Someone PLEASE share a save file for v13 scenes unlocked or atleast a save with all the required paths to achieve those scenes.
I'm stuck and can't seem to get the remaining scenes!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just to make sure I haven't missed anything, the end of the content is the canoe date with Aubrey and then Lindsey in the bathroom correct?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Okay, so you are missing "Homecoming Amber" and scenes with Emmy and Chloe.

For the first one, you need to ask Amber to be your homecoming partner. She will always say no, but if your key character trait is Popular, there's an option to skip the dance and instead spend the night with her.

For the Emmy scene you must answer correctly to her questions at the Simplr event. Then you can go to a followup date with her and things should be pretty straightforward from there on.

For the Chloe scene there are some prerequisites:
  1. You must ask her to be your girlfriend in London (she will only accept if you did things right in season 1: a) met her at the pool, b) asked her to homecoming, and c) went home with her).
  2. If Chloe is your GF, after shooting pool with Ryan you will go play dominating games with her, hence skipping a ferris wheel date thingy with Lindsey.
  3. Finally, in the dominating scene you must arouse Chloe enough to trigger the actual lewd scene.
Damn i'm missing one of these I had to ask lauren since she was my GF, Guess i'll have to wait for a mod to unlock those scenes.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I am facing a bug where i complete the concert scene with penelope and polly. When i go back to my room with chole, i wake her up and then my game jumps to the scence before the europe trip or in b.w of europe trip( cruz mission of as assassin game). Someone pls help.. I do not get any crash reports or other error messages to report. I really dont wanna play the game from beginning.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Just to make sure I haven't missed anything, the end of the content is the canoe date with Aubrey and then Lindsey in the bathroom correct?
Yes and no. The last scene is either "Threesome Cliffhanger" if you have banged Aubrey and Riley (separately) or "Fever Dream Cliffhanger" if not.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yes and no. The last scene is either "Threesome Cliffhanger" if you have banged Aubrey and Riley (separately) or "Fever Dream Cliffhanger" if not.
So I'm guessing I got the fever dream cliffhanger?

I'm fine with that. In my path I'm focused on Penelope and Nora so no threesome with Aubrey is fine.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Damn i'm missing one of these I had to ask lauren since she was my GF, Guess i'll have to wait for a mod to unlock those scenes.
If you want to cheat yourself another girlfriend, you bloody cheat, you can try the console. Hit Shift+O and then type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW, it's possible to have exactly two girlfriends by normal means. There's even a "Two Timer" achievement for that.

Reactions: P3ltier

Ajhero12

Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all enjoy my previous android port and today I had created a mod for android along with brandy

Mega

Here is the link I hope you will enjoy this too.

It is for android for those who don't know

Thank you
[/QUOTE/]
Can you share v13.0.1 link?

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Thank you bro.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
When I was in the Army there were little stickers on every electrical generator that said "Do not jump off generator" with a little stick figure with lightning bolts coming out of his legs. I kept thinking to myself "How many soldiers had to jump off this stupid six-foot-high generator and break their legs before they put this sticker on it?" Well, that same concept is why there is a warning on the original post of this page. Some individuals just keep jumping off the damn generator, most of them thinking they are the first one to do it.
To me, it's just an example of the Streisand Effect in action. My first impression upon clicking this link was "Wow, this other game must be a lot better if they're censoring comparisons to it."

Reviews making comparison to similar games seems inevitable, and for a developer to signal that they won't tolerate such comparisons, to me, signals that the majority of the comparisons were likely unfavorable.

So rather than seeing reviews from random people telling me to try out a different game instead of this one, which I'd only see if I clicked on reviews, something that I don't really do that often, I instead got the developer telling me I should look elsewhere first, and they did it as part of their elevator pitch.

It's just not a great look, you know?

The Reichstag is in Berlin, Germany, good luck finding that in Amsterdam, The Netherlands..... You can find the Rijksmuseum there though but it's just not the same ;) (known for "de Nachtwacht" painting by Rembrandt)
Yeah, I kinda forgot they were going to Amsterdam, so I just listed a well known building. Like I said, the visuals aren't doing a great job of conveying location. My other candidates were mostly in Italy or Vatican City.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Anybody got android port with wt?
I just want to see what I missed and what choices to make, because last time I just got with chloe...straight haha.​

reddex8

Oct 11, 2020
Ok guys I'm completely lost I tried looking for a patch but I can't find one currently on the compressed version and everytime I get back to the hotel room when chloe's in bed it puts me back to V12 and I can't figure out how to continue with V13 can some please lmk how to move forward

quasi5

Jun 26, 2021
Love the VN and story line(s). This latest update though I had to stop reading and literally edit the scenes to get rid of the constant "*Chuckles*" and "*Laughs*" entries. Every time I read those I had a vision of Beavis&Butthead.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
To me, it's just an example of the Streisand Effect in action. My first impression upon clicking this link was "Wow, this other game must be a lot better if they're censoring comparisons to it."

Reviews making comparison to similar games seems inevitable, and for a developer to signal that they won't tolerate such comparisons, to me, signals that the majority of the comparisons were likely unfavorable.

So rather than seeing reviews from random people telling me to try out a different game instead of this one, which I'd only see if I clicked on reviews, something that I don't really do that often, I instead got the developer telling me I should look elsewhere first, and they did it as part of their elevator pitch.

It's just not a great look, you know?
This is apt. The Streisand effect is a real thing. (for those not in the know Barbara Streisand didn't want people to take pictures of her house or something like that and it ended up being the most photographed house in the history of mankind). So there is an argument to be made that removing that disclaimer may have more efficacy than letting it remain. The very fact that we are having this discussion at all proves that. However, I remain curious how many posts needed to be expunged just because people seemed to be more interested in an apple to apple comparison than letting a game stand or fall on its own.

Reactions: The Japanese

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Ok guys I'm completely lost I tried looking for a patch but I can't find one currently on the compressed version and everytime I get back to the hotel room when chloe's in bed it puts me back to V12 and I can't figure out how to continue with V13 can some please lmk how to move forward
I also have the same problem. Someone pls help us

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes