Race655

Dec 5, 2016
Anyone else getting this error? Happens every time I load a game, or even get a little into a new game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 55, in script call
call screen getaccess
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 72, in script
python:
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 234, in <module>
simplr_Emmy.profile_picture = "images/phone/simplr/contacts/emmyProfilePicture.webp"
NameError: name 'simplr_Emmy' is not defined

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
i could use some help and i don't know what's happening but after i take aubrey to the concert and go to bed and stub your toe by waking up chloe the next scene " click" suddenly sends me all the way back to the "fuck,marry,kill" scene ... what to do?

edit : so i decided to play that out and skip all the way back to where i was but this time after the exact moment where it previously put me into the "fuck, marry, kill" scene this time it placed me on the boat to france scene where you play the murderer....

Last edited:

justin2001

Dec 13, 2018
i could use some help and i don't know what's happening but after i take aubrey to the concert and go to bed and stub your toe by waking up chloe the next scene " click" suddenly sends me all the way back to the "fuck,marry,kill" scene ... what to do?

edit : so i decided to play that out and skip all the way back to where i was but this time after the exact moment where it previously put me into the "fuck, marry, kill" scene this time it placed me on the boat to france scene where you play the murderer....
It's probably a mistake in the compressed version. Even though the "normal" one hast 14GB, this works 100% fine for me

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
It's probably a mistake in the compressed version. Even though the "normal" one hast 14GB, this works 100% fine for me
yeah i already downloaded the normal version, like you said i was using the compressed version for convenience, i'll unpack it and hope the save itself isn't corrupted

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Something I always wonder about this game. Why does Nora always wear those ugly ass grey sweatpants every where she goes. Those are something a woman would wear around the house when she doesn't care how she looks.

Why doesn't Nora wear those cute little black shorts she was wearing when we first met her in the hallway of the school. It would be nice to see her in that outfit all the time instead of the grey dull sweat pants.

Maybe that is part of the reason Chris doesn't pay that much attention to Nora he can't stand those ugly ass grey sweatpants either :LOL:.

HeinousAsmodeus

May 5, 2020
Really enjoyed the game till i got to the fight with ryan, can't auto win, can't land a punch and always lose. what a bummer.... I will probably uninstall.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3513, in script call
    call screen v12s7_seating_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3835, in script call
    call screen v12s7_left_walkway_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 9, in script call
    $ renpy.call_screen(returnScreen)
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1335, in script call
    call screen v12s7_left_viewpoint
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2453, in script call
    call screen v12s7_right_gallery_back
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2492, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 6198, in script call
    call screen v12s7_bow
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3313, in script call
    call screen v12s7_captains_room
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5733, in script call
    call screen v12s7_kitchen
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4108, in script call
    call screen v12s7_right_gallery_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1715, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3183, in script call
    call screen v12s7_rear
  File "game/v12/scene18.rpy", line 1080, in script call
    call screen v12s18_room1
  File "game/customLabels.rpy", line 50, in script call
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 123, in script call
    call screen v13s35_adult_shop
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 12, in script
    $ mc.add_item(item)
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 12, in <module>
    $ mc.add_item(item)
AttributeError: 'FightCharacter' object has no attribute 'add_item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3513, in script call
    call screen v12s7_seating_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3835, in script call
    call screen v12s7_left_walkway_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1335, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2453, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 2492, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 6198, in script call
    call screen v12s7_bow
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3313, in script call
    call screen v12s7_captains_room
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5733, in script call
    call screen v12s7_kitchen
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4108, in script call
    call screen v12s7_right_gallery_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1715, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 3183, in script call
    call screen v12s7_rear
  File "game/v12/scene18.rpy", line 1080, in script call
    call screen v12s18_room1
  File "game/customLabels.rpy", line 50, in script call
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 123, in script call
    call screen v13s35_adult_shop
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 12, in script
    $ mc.add_item(item)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2237, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 12, in <module>
    $ mc.add_item(item)
AttributeError: 'FightCharacter' object has no attribute 'add_item'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2065u
College Kings 13.0.1
Wed Sep 22 13:48:53 2021

The patch on the previous pages avoids one error but then i get another one....
This is a bug that should only occur if you use old save games. I resolved this by reinitializing the contents of mc.

You may try this in the console (hit Shift+O to open it):
Code:
mc = MainCharacter()

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spear01

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
yeah i already downloaded the normal version, like you said i was using the compressed version for convenience, i'll unpack it and hope the save itself isn't corrupted
doesn't seem to work i downloaded and unpacked the 14gig version and still get the same result? and it would kind of suck to redo everything especially since getting all the murders on the boat, is a bit time consuming i'd say?

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
Having an issue with the game. Just downloaded for the first time. I get to the main menu and I'm able to open the settings and gallery, but when I try to start the game, I get the following error. Help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone know the condition for getting Lindsey in the last scene instead of Aubrey and Riley :sick: ? I keep ending up with Aubrey and Riley, and I am not sure what event or path I need to do to obtain the Lindsey scene instead.
Lindsey ending is the default ending and Aubrey+Riley ending is triggered only if you previously hooked up with Aubrey and Riley. Though at least V13 scene with Riley doesn't count. If you're only interested in seeing the Lindsey ending, you can use a console command (open the console with Shift+O) to jump to the scene:
Code:
jump v13s62a
Standard disclaimer: you should never save the game after an arbitrary jump unless you know what you're doing.

Weirdly enough im on Chloe GF path, went with Lindsey in the ferriswheel (wich shouldn't have happened if i can believe other comments in this thread) and got the Lindsey cliffhanger scene....
Well, based on my analysis, I asserted that you can either see the lewd scene with Chloe or ferris wheel date with Lindsey. The V13 ending doesn't depend on your relationship with Chloe in any way.

If you're saying that you saw the lewd scene with Chloe in the hotel room AND went with Lindsey, I don't understand how that is possible. I'm looking at the code (game/v13/scene39a.rpy) and all I see is this branch in the pool scene with Ryan:
Code:
        if chloegf:
            jump v13s40
        else:
            jump v13s41
In other words, if Chloe is your girlfriend – that is, she accepted when you asked that in London car dealership – you will jump to scene 40 (entitled "Chloe Sex Free Roam"). If not, you will jump to scene 41 (entitled "Ferris Wheel date with Lindsey").

Update per 13.1.1 patch: I said "Though at least V13 scene with Riley doesn't count." That was true then, but as of 13.1.1 patch, if you take Riley's offer, you are considered to be in "relationship" with Riley. So it does count.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In other words, if Chloe is your girlfriend – that is, she accepted when you asked that in London car dealership – you will jump to scene 40 (entitled "Chloe Sex Free Roam"). If not, you will jump to scene 41 (entitled "Ferris Wheel date with Lindsey").
Thought she accepted but will do a rerun from there then :) thanks!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Really enjoyed the game till i got to the fight with ryan, can't auto win, can't land a punch and always lose. what a bummer.... I will probably uninstall.
If you are talking about dream scene then you are suppose to lose don't worry but if not , well since beating the guys is super easy, i have no words or advice for you. Try harder.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Uhm, the latest update is not really great, other than giving charli his due, what I don't know why we cannot do is once we make up our mind who we want for a girlfriend we should be spending more time with her, and not audrey or Nora etc....
some of the girls the Dev has us spend time with are girls we hated at college, ie: Aubrey so why are we all chummy with her now
not realistic at all

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Tried to use the search with no luck. Is there a sex scene to unlock (first time with Samatha) ? Tried different dialogue combos and nothing.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I suppose its for the Ape path
Yeah the same way u can't bang Ms Rose on the Ape path you can't bang Sam on the Wolf path.. They are exclusive to one path only as far as I'm aware of
You didnt get it. This is, obv, a gallery and the scene unlocked. I can play through it, but I cannot get to the action with Sam. With Ms Rose everything is pretty straight forward. With Samantha there are 3 or 4 points, where you need to pick an answer and my question: is that concrete scene from gallery contains sex between MC and Sam and if so, which sequence of answers unlocks it.
UPD: I've spent several minutes, tried about 15 different answer combinations and outcome is always the same. No sex.
UPD2: once again, horny detective reporting for duty. Folders: game=>images=>v11=>scene 28a. no animations and again no sex between MC and Sam. Whoever named the gallery should be blue balled until the end of his life. First time what, massage ? Christ..

Last edited:

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Could anyone help me out? i got an error during adult shop scene with Aubrey in Amsterdam. I'm using compression version and in Apes path. Cheers

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
You didnt get it. This is, obv, a gallery and the scene unlocked. I can play through it, but I cannot get to the action with Sam. With Ms Rose everything is pretty straight forward. With Samantha there are 3 or 4 points, where you need to pick an answer and my question: is that concrete scene from gallery contains sex between MC and Sam and if so, which sequence of answers unlocks it.
UPD: I've spent several minutes, tried about 15 different answer combinations and outcome is always the same. No sex.
UPD2: once again, horny detective reporting for duty. Folders: game=>images=>v11=>scene 28a. no animations and again no sex between MC and Sam. Whoever named the gallery should be blue balled until the end of his life. First time what, massage ? Christ..
That guy must be a Jill´s fan :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes