lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
There's been several posts in this thread about looping back to previous scenes in the story, all of them seem to be happening in the compressed version so the solution is to use the full versions or wait till the compressed version gets fixed.
Sorry i can't give an easier solution.
Thanks for the answer much appreciated!

Reactions: vogelbeest

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
There's been several posts in this thread about looping back to previous scenes in the story, all of them seem to be happening in the compressed version so the solution is to use the full versions or wait till the compressed version gets fixed.
Sorry i can't give an easier solution.
Having issue in hotel room with Chloe then sudden go to the Amber paint scene. I using the full window version.
Anyone can help or provide save to get pass this. Thanks.
Game has been greast up till this update. Why the H does it go from (u'game/v13/scene15.rpy',99) to (u'game/v12/scene.18.rpy',1460)? My guess is you'll not get back to this comment or question just like all the others. Yes I downloaded the complete game and also used patch on 12.1.1 as directed and both get same results. After reading comments I see this update has several bugs more than any other updates. Not to mention the missing scene going to sex shop with Chloe after the pier scene.
guys i update game from 12.1.1 to 13 but i stuck on a loop again and again i don't know what to do i even download 15 gb version but i have same problem can somebody help me please , after taking back Penelope from concert it goes back to v 12
Hi vogelbeest, the full version also got the same issue. It just happen more member is downloading the compressed version.
Solution being given in dev's discord.
shift + O and type jump v13s17c
I was having the same problem and after an extensive search on discord, i saw someone that posted this solution.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
UndergradSteve there is a mixup on the section when lauren texts you to cuddle with her after being in the club with aubrey you have to select im already halfway asleep to cuddle with her instead of you dont have to ask me twice

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Funny thing happened: I tried to do a pure Chloe run, so I just didn't have sex with anyone, and because of this I wasn't popular, so Chloe didn't go with me to the Homecoming. Started again, fucked Aubrey twice, and now Chloe is okay for Homecoming :sneaky:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
So from the scenes, I can judge there's Riley, and Chloe. Who's the 2nd and 4th?
Damn man, if only I was that far in my savegame.

Edit - one of them seems like Penelope. The other? Emily? Ew.

Last edited:

Rinvey

Apr 13, 2019
Please, devs, add more footjob content, i was bait by tag, but game have only one scene in beggining :cry:
There not many options of poses, but btw game is awesome :love:
Riley top :sneaky:

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
So from the scenes, I can judge there's Riley, and Chloe. Who's the 2nd and 4th?
Damn man, if only I was that far in my savegame.

Edit - one of them seems like Penelope. The other? Emily? Ew.
It's a girl from Simplr event, her name was Cindy I suppose
And the rest of scenes was Riley, Chloe and Emily

Zhaiii

Sep 20, 2021
CK android version has been released, i wanna download it but i have doubts that it'll be buggy just like the pc/mac versions. Still waiting for the multi mod version.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes