AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Some intresting stuff in this latest update
I mean lol Emily is a psycho now? Lol how did that even happen.. Last time she was chilled but I figured Charlie got into her head and convinced her to break up with MC but in the last update it turns out she's just an obsessive psycho bitch.. I was kinda hoping she'd get together with Ryan but nope she still wants MCs dick

And Imre now knows Nora is cheating on Chris with MC, well it's time to see who he's most loyal to, the asshole friend who's banging his bros girl behind his back or the oblivious friend who's getting cucked

There was some nice content with Aubrey as well, seems like she's softening up to the idea of dating MC

And that ending, well I kinda saw that coming back when we went "glasses" shopping with the girls lol.. Surprised it took so long.. However I'm sure it's just a dream, MC did knock his head pretty hard

Reactions: Meghead

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I asked but she said we need to know more about each other .
Is it this or she says yes.
Pls help
Yeah I think you missed it.. If you comfort her when she was crying at the wolves party it helps with her path, also don't take Nora's side when speaking with Chloe, always support her.. Of course when u alone with Nora u don't have to side with Chloe, u can choose to not defend her, it won't effect ur relationship with her but it will strengthen ur relationship with Nora. Also keep in mind u have to be on the popularity traid to even get Chloe to open up to u at the wolves party so after u managed to comfort her u can later ask her to HC, she will accept and Bobs ur uncle, after that it's pretty obvious shit, like for example on the European trip choose to room with her instead of Riley(might not be necessary but why not do it anyways) ... But yeah if you did all that there's no way she would reject u when u asked her to be ur gf.. Im not sure if you can get her to be ur GF going forward if you didn't do the above mentioned shit as my MC is currently dating her so I have no idea

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
But here's a quick question for those who played up until the last update
How many girls are currently bangable or romanceable in the game as it is?

I feel like I might have missed out on some shit, so far my MC banged Ms Rose, Nora, Riley, Emily,Aubry, Chloe(currently dating her) , Amber, Candy(the club girl) Emmie(Tinder/Amsterdam girl) and got a Bj from Lindsey. Oh and my MC got some romance shit going on with Penelope, Evelyn and Lauren but nothing crazy, just kissing and shit

So did I miss out on alot, if so can you tell me what I missed out on and how to get it

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
There's a Pokemon (Gotta Bang Em All) walkthrough linked in the 1st post. But that seems to be pretty much it for a Wolves playthrough. The only thing you've missed out on is Samantha on the Apes route (mutually exclusive with Ms Rose) and the dating route with Lauren. You probably also missed out on the alternate head trauma scene if you were pursuing Riley and Aubrey (there's an alt scene with Lindsey I believe).

Reactions: WhitenDarker

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
THANKS
Yeah I think you missed it.. If you comfort her when she was crying at the wolves party it helps with her path, also don't take Nora's side when speaking with Chloe, always support her.. Of course when u alone with Nora u don't have to side with Chloe, u can choose to not defend her, it won't effect ur relationship with her but it will strengthen ur relationship with Nora. Also keep in mind u have to be on the popularity traid to even get Chloe to open up to u at the wolves party so after u managed to comfort her u can later ask her to HC, she will accept and Bobs ur uncle, after that it's pretty obvious shit, like for example on the European trip choose to room with her instead of Riley(might not be necessary but why not do it anyways) ... But yeah if you did all that there's no way she would reject u when u asked her to be ur gf.. Im not sure if you can get her to be ur GF going forward if you didn't do the above mentioned shit as my MC is currently dating her so I have no idea
So honestly I have like opened each move in the game with apes 2Nd Time and now I think during wolves I might not have popular during party and shit I might have missed the above floor Nora too and that room
FUucckkkk
Yeah I totally forgot during first time .
But now I m playing new one for
And I get something about what KCT usage is there like with Riley in poem slam when you sing melody with Confident there is msg pops and everybody claps, Lindsey when you tell her joke in her mother's death, amber popular for homecoming and Josh's home scene and Nora in Paris during communication is key loyal brings kiss option. I think I will make a guide here in November when story comes to fight king title and bugs will be less.
THANKS FOR HELP

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
There's a Pokemon (Gotta Bang Em All) walkthrough linked in the 1st post. But that seems to be pretty much it for a Wolves playthrough. The only thing you've missed out on is Samantha on the Apes route (mutually exclusive with Ms Rose) and the dating route with Lauren. You probably also missed out on the alternate head trauma scene if you were pursuing Riley and Aubrey (there's an alt scene with Lindsey I believe).
Man a little bit elaborate it where exactly like event .

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I did the Samantha one in my Ape playthrough but not much happend, is there some scenes between MC and her cause I just got the massage scene and well her being drunk asking MC to be her boyfriend so he can beat Camron up and fuck her in a pool, but that's about it... As for Lauren dating, that one I missed out purposely cause if you date Lauren before HC u can't ask anyone else.. Plus she finds out u cheated on her with Emily so I waited till after HC to make my mom on lauren(on the beach to be specific)

As for the Lindsey's route, I just got the BJ scene in that cell, u saying there's smore Lindsey content aside from that?

And as for Aubrey and Riley, how do I get them on the same path?.. So far I've been fooling around with em on separate paths, the only thing that hinted to a joint path was at the store when Riley asks you who's glasses do u wanna see on ur nightstand and u have the option to say both hers and Aubreys..but aside from that there was nothing else so I missed out on some content there I'm assuming

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So honestly I have like opened each move in the game with apes 2Nd Time and now I think during wolves I might not have popular during party and shit I might have missed the above floor Nora too and that room
FUucckkkk
Yeah I totally forgot during first time .
But now I m playing new one for
And I get something about what KCT usage is there like with Riley in poem slam when you sing melody with Confident there is msg pops and everybody claps, Lindsey when you tell her joke in her mother's death, amber popular for homecoming and Josh's home scene and Nora in Paris during communication is key loyal brings kiss option. I think I will make a guide here in November when story comes to fight king title and bugs will be less.
THANKS FOR HELP
Yeah that's where u missed out, just do everything I said above and ull be on her dating path.. Honestly I don't like the KCT shit, u sometimes miss out on stuff forgetting about the required traid, like for example after Josh' gets beat up and u and Amber looks after him, you only bang her if you have the popularity traid I believe , if not nothing happens and u might not even know when u missed out on something because of KCT

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
so I missed out on some content there I'm assuming
Have you finished the current update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly I don't like the KCT shit, u sometimes miss out on stuff
There's really no point in going with anything other than Popular. That's the only personality type that anything significant is locked behind. At least so far anyway.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
One of the funny parts. When you are on the Lauren path (she is MC's boyfriend) , you just drop her off at the hospital and go on your way doing all other kinds of things. No commitment of sticking around the hospital until she is well. No texts. No phone calls. Later you randomly run into her in the hallway back at the hotel. Whatever.
Just really bad writing.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5616, in script call
    call screen v12s7_kitchen
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 1340, in script call
    call screen v12s7_left_viewpoint
  File "game/v12/scene18.rpy", line 1452, in script call
    call screen v12s18_room2
  File "game/v13/scene35.rpy", line 109, in script
    call screen v13s35_adult_shop
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen v13s35_adult_shop():
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 8, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 12, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 15, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 15, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/v13/scene35_screens.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    sensitive (honey not in mc.inventory.items) and (mc.money >= honey.cost)
AttributeError: 'FightCharacter' object has no attribute 'inventory'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen v12s18_room2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3308, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3728, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3728, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    hbox:
    imagebutton:
    imagebutton:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2065u
College Kings 13.1.1
Tue Oct  5 22:05:24 2021

anyone got fixed for this? sex shop scene.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen v12s18_room2
    vbox:
    hbox:
    imagebutton:
    imagebutton:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen v12s18_room2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3308, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3728, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3728, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    hbox:
    imagebutton:
    imagebutton:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2065u
College Kings 13.1.1
Tue Oct  5 22:05:24 2021

anyone got fixed for this? sex shop scene.
To quote myself:
This is a bug that should only occur if you use old save games. I resolved this by reinitializing the contents of mc.

You may try this in the console (hit Shift+O to open it):
Code:
mc = MainCharacter()

Reactions: zainon

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

There's really no point in going with anything other than Popular. That's the only personality type that anything significant is locked behind. At least so far anyway.
Intresting.. I did finish the latest update and I also got the Aubrey/ Riley threesome prelude, and I agree as I've mentioned above MC did take a nasty knock to his head so I'm sure it's just a dream or hallucination..if it's the latter I'm sure it can be used in a storyline when they go back home in the next update.. As u know when they back on campus theres not that much story aside from the sorority stuff and the wolf/Ape war.. The European trip had alot to offer and alot of people to meet, and new places to visit.. So without all that distractions the game will need to add some drama once they get back home.. MC having some kind of brain damage could do the trick.. But then again it might not

As for the Lindsay's ending, how is that even obtainable, I feel like I've done everything with her up to this point..
One of the funny parts. When you are on the Lauren path (she is MC's boyfriend) , you just drop her off at the hospital and go on your way doing all other kinds of things. No commitment of sticking around the hospital until she is well. No texts. No phone calls. Later you randomly run into her in the hallway back at the hotel. Whatever.
Just really bad writing.
I know right, this game has alot of branching which is cool but some of the scenes don't change which they should depending on ur path, like I'm not on the Lauren dating path but the exact same thing happend, MC dropped her off and fecked off.. Cool I guess cause he's not dating her(still makes him a shitty friend tho) but if you on Lauren's dating path there should at least be a different scene or outcome
The same with the Charlie thing, whether u stay faithful to one girl or bang em all Charlie says the same nasty shit about you.. Dev should try and work on that

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I don't remember about Act 1, but after that my thoughts on writing:
*chuckles* *laughs* *chuckles* *moan* *chuckles*
Played through the Act 3 yesterday. Idk, if you're bored af and want a bit of good-old eyebleeding, then it's for you. I'm on the same page with people, who think this game lost its magic after Act 1. Too bad people forget about quality, while money running on Patreon and Steam.

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021

it seems as it is for scenes popular it is. But for making up with characters required LOYAL and with for like forcing your idea requires CONFIDENT . There it is one more thing how amber get pissed with towel scene outside sauna though popular fixed that shit but she wasn't pissed so before in earlier gameplay

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021

I only got Threesome in 2 play throughs at the end
Lindsey's ??? How the fuck that is the scene any idea how to get it ?

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
This game has done a pretty good job of making sure that people want to keep playing. The update schedule even keeps a good schedule, unlike so many others that people love.

gg4throwaway

Jul 13, 2017
im stuck right now. morning of the penelope hearing, i wake up late and penelope has blown up my phone texts. I'm stuck at the point where I check my phone for her texts, I can see them but cannot respond or anything, so I exit phone and it just remains stuck there with me sitting on my bed. Tried reloading previous save etc but nothing helps

Reactions: tristanweng12
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes