gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Something is off, Aubrey in this update said she can't swim but a few update ago with Mc, Riley and Ryan she swimmed at the lake and go with Mc to another side of the lake to blow him, I mean LOL
You just have to turn off your brain when playing this game sometimes due to some of the questionable writing and bad plot twists :KEK: Charli and Riley in the last few parts really pissed off a lot of guys on here haha

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Kings [v13.1.1] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 14 GB+
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.79 GB

Original Mac Size: 14 GB+
Compressed Mac Size: 2.78 GB
PS: For Mac, after unarchive you will still see the version is v13.0.1 but it actually v13.1.1 as I forgot to rename it.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lory9013

Sep 4, 2020
hey can i have help i dont know how to progess in the game and i tried restarting but it doesnt work whenever i go back from the Concert the game push me back, i search answer on discord but i cant find nothing...can someone help me?

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
So I wonder if anyone else has run into the same problem and if there is a fix or if it is just a glitch that needs to be patched, but the game stops working in the Wolves route after the prank on sebastian when you drag him out in his sleeping bag. When Imre tells you to check the kiwii app, the game does not seem to register that you have checked it. Exiting out of the phone after viewing the picture in the app results in a never ending loop where the textbox says "I should check kiwii" every time you leave the app and exit the phone.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
have issues with the 13.01 mirrors, only dropmefiles works and it comes down damaged, and torrent would be nice for big files like this.

Reactions: Enot1964

rayugu21

Sep 5, 2017
I'm having a huge problem, up to this scene everything worked smoothly, but after this it takes me back to random scenes that I had already finished, how to fix this? thank you

1633172557676.png

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Didn't play act 3 yet. And I think I shouldn't, but gonna give this shitfest last chance. For some reason I went Chloe route and now I wanna drown her in a puddle.

Guys, keep your fingers crossed for my mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Darke

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Hmm, so many scenes and conversations in this update are random as hell xD

The MC is wearing the black shirt and the pants/shoes to go with it in one scene, cut to the next scene and he is wearing the basic reused controller shirt and etc. Scenes going back and forth with having the MC wear the black shirt, controller shirt or grey long sleeve, just different clothing half the time, its very confusing lol One scene has the MC going to sleep and in the next scene, he walks into the room talking about starting the day, ends up back in bed, gets up and dressed and finally leaves xD Before the trip updates (if I remember correctly) there is a scene where you walk Aubrey home, enter her house and she takes a shower or changes or something? well, in one of those scenes it showed the MC totally naked for no reason lol

Also, in this update, almost every character laughs too much. Like, almost every sentence either starts with them laughing, laughing in the middle of the conversation or they end their sentences with "chuckles or laughs" I mean, if it was something truly funny, sure, laugh but laughing in almost every sentence? are they turning into the Joker or are they constantly high? even though no one is even really smoking?

Edit: So you can see what I mean about the laughing, here are a few screenshots.

ck1.jpg ck2.jpg ck3.jpg
ck4.jpg ck5.jpg

I wonder if these issues are in the Steam version. I'm only going to keep playing this for Lauren...

Last edited:

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
Oh okay, thanks! I went the Chloe route so it seems Amber got sidelined, although during this Euro trip it's either going to be a harem or something it going to go very wrong in the end haha.
Hey can you help me with her route means how exactly I will be her BF for the scene where MC call Lindsey for date, instead of date MC has scene with her
Thanks in advance

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
You have to ask her to be your girlfriend during the car rental scene with her in London.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah you missed your shot it would seem. What's your personality type? It might require being Popular.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes