Aug 26, 2019
The game's storyline has gone downhill but it's the only game that updates monthly .that doesn't excuse it from being inconsistent with the story however if it stays with the monthly update path I don't mind it that much

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Showing it ultimately serves no purpose (aside from titillating those that get off on NTR). In fact her continued presence in the game at all is kind of a disservice to the narrative, especially with the most recent events involving her.
Good stotytelling is half of all the fun :cool:

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
More than a month wait for the new update, hope it will just be huge and not a huge mess :whistle:

Not having sex with Riley seems to be the decider between the 3some and Lindsey scene at the end of the current update.

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i am missing the "in London with Chloe" part in gallery.
as reading the posts, i do the car rental part, but there is no talking about her being my girlfriend.
they just try the car and run for the sister scam from the dealer.
where did i go wrong, picked the "room with Chloe" at arrival to London.

exp5pop

Sep 29, 2021
i think my game's glitched. 'm at the part where i come back from the concert and Chloe wakes up, then it goes back to the fuck, marry, kill game with Amber

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Got it. She drank, fucked other guy? But it is something that it is confirmed or MC heard about it, or got proof that she did that?
Very early in the game, we see a flashback where Emily confesses her infidelity. Whether she did that for the shits and giggles is anybody's guess because her behavior is nothing if not erratic. My pet theory is that it was with Josh and that the reason why she confesses is basically that he gave her an ultimatum that either she came clean or he would tell MC. He may also have other leverage but that is fuel for another post. I've elaborated on my theory about Emily and Josh in the past, but the readers digest version is that he seems very put out when it seems like MC and Emily are going to get back together. There are little hints like his message on Kiwi and big hints like his sloppy scene if you take Emily to homecoming. Plus he has a habit of throwing women at MC. Plus he tries to get MC killed. Also, he is a drugged-out asshole and a bad friend. Needless to say, I'm not Josh's biggest fan.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Very early in the game, we see a flashback where Emily confesses her infidelity. Whether she did that for the shits and giggles is anybody's guess because her behavior is nothing if not erratic. My pet theory is that it was with Josh and that the reason why she confesses is basically that he gave her an ultimatum that either she came clean or he would tell MC. He may also have other leverage but that is fuel for another post. I've elaborated on my theory about Emily and Josh in the past, but the readers digest version is that he seems very put out when it seems like MC and Emily are going to get back together. There are little hints like his message on Kiwi and big hints like his sloppy scene if you take Emily to homecoming. Plus he has a habit of throwing women at MC. Plus he tries to get MC killed. Also, he is a drugged-out asshole and a bad friend. Needless to say, I'm not Josh's biggest fan.
Wow :eek: ok, ok... Got it. So do you believe that maybe that Josh guy set up to fuck Emily? Got her drunk and hit on her? Just a way to harm their (MC and Emily) relationship?

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow :eek: ok, ok... Got it. So do you believe that maybe that Josh guy set up to fuck Emily? Got her drunk and hit on her? Just a way to harm their (MC and Emily) relationship?
TL/DR There is a lot of evidence that Emily cheated with Josh while she was under the influence, he continues to be a wedge driven between Emily and the MC, and there are drugs involved in Emily's erratic behavior.

The short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
TL/DR There is a lot of evidence that Emily cheated with Josh while she was under the influence, he continues to be a wedge driven between Emily and the MC, and there are drugs involved in Emily's erratic behavior.

The short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmmm, understood. Well, I guess I'll try it again. Thank you for your replies, pal.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
i tried to invite her, but got a no because of lot of things to do....
Well then you are out of luck. You'll have to try a new playthrough if you want to get her. The key is not getting drunk with Josh and Amber. Either don't go at all, or leave early. If you turn up to the sorority house drunk, you've killed your chance.

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
Is there any way to update the game in android port version without losing saves ?
Like if I can somehow save the saves in game ?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes