Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Does being Chloe's boyfriend lock much of content? I'm about to head to France and wanting to know how much I will miss out on.

Reactions: VladZoR

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does being Chloe's boyfriend lock much of content? I'm about to head to France and wanting to know how much I will miss out on.
It couldn't be that much. Being Lauren's boyfriend the whole time still resulted in quite a bit of sex on the side. If you are into Chloe, take the leap.

Reactions: Gagi114

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
You've already missed the main bit of early game content by that point, spending Homecoming with Amber. Beyond that, Europe has some mutually exclusive scenes with Chole and Riley, depending on which one you room with. But none of that is strictly related to whether or not you are formally going out with her. So far there are no consequences for that, but that will likely change in the future once she finds out how many other chicks you've been fucking behind her back (assuming that's what you are doing). I would also expect there will eventually be consequences if you support Lindsey in her bid for president while being Chloe's BF.

Reactions: Gagi114

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well then you are out of luck. You'll have to try a new playthrough if you want to get her. The key is not getting drunk with Josh and Amber. Either don't go at all, or leave early. If you turn up to the sorority house drunk, you've killed your chance.
That's weird. Originally you didn't have a choice in the matter. You ended up drunk no matter what. He later changed it because people playing the game got upset that you didn't have a choice.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I love this game but something that really bothers me with the new writer is the lack of choices regarding flirting. The MC now automatically flirts with several of the girls (like Chloe and especially Lindsay). It's like the writer doesn't even consider that some players do single girl playthroughs. It's super annoying during my Lauren playthrough.
I can get used to the personality changes on some characters but the ability to chose one girl and sticking with her is one of the things I really loved about this game.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I love this game but something that really bothers me with the new writer is the lack of choices regarding flirting. The MC now automatically flirts with several of the girls (like Chloe and especially Lindsay). It's like the writer doesn't even consider that some players do single girl playthroughs. It's super annoying during my Lauren playthrough.
I can get used to the personality changes on some characters but the ability to chose one girl and sticking with her is one of the things I really loved about this game.
That was the main issue with Charli calling you out for being a womanizer on single girl playthroughs. If it was actually well written and you could be proven gilty or innocent depending on your actions it could be a good plot point, but his sudden removal makes me think it wasn't properly thought out.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
None of the Europe trip-related stuff was well thought out. It was a sudden left turn to try and differentiate CK from a certain other college-themed AVN.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
WOW.... Seriously for me I'm getting over 2 days to download the single 15gig file (And I have fast internet)? Why isn't this download split in smaller portions, which would speed up the downloading of this HUGE game?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That was the main issue with Charli calling you out for being a womanizer on single girl playthroughs. If it was actually well written and you could be proven gilty or innocent depending on your actions it could be a good plot point, but his sudden removal makes me think it wasn't properly thought out.
On the contrary. I think that Chari should accuse you of womanizing whether you do it or not because he is just a jealous prick who doesn't know shit either way. There is also some evidence that he is a sociopath. Such individuals are more common than you think and are very hung up on making others adhere to rules (at all costs) even as they come up with reasons and rationalizations why the rules don't apply to themselves. A pregnant example is how he chose to hurt Riley with the pic theft to "save" her from a relationship with MC. He does this regardless of their relationship status. He is willing to do terrible things to people "for their own good" such as hectoring Nora to stay in an abusive relationship or attempting to poison Lauren against MC even if he is her boyfriend and being faithful. So I'm not sorry to see Chucky go, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that we haven't really seen the last of him.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
WOW.... Seriously for me I'm getting over 2 days to download the single 15gig file (And I have fast internet)? Why isn't this download split in smaller portions, which would speed up the downloading of this HUGE game?
I eventually just bit the bullet and paid for the yearly MEGA subscription considering I download so much through it. 12TB transfer quota on the basic package you're never going to use in a year realistically

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
On the contrary. I think that Chari should accuse you of womanizing whether you do it or not because he is just a jealous prick who doesn't know shit either way. There is also some evidence that he is a sociopath. Such individuals are more common than you think and are very hung up on making others adhere to rules (at all costs) even as they come up with reasons and rationalizations why the rules don't apply to themselves. A pregnant example is how he chose to hurt Riley with the pic theft to "save" her from a relationship with MC. He does this regardless of their relationship status. He is willing to do terrible things to people "for their own good" such as hectoring Nora to stay in an abusive relationship or attempting to poison Lauren against MC even if he is her boyfriend and being faithful. So I'm not sorry to see Chucky go, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that we haven't really seen the last of him.
i think charli is a creation of one of the top patreons (King Status) of undergrad steve. one of the benefits is create a side character after three months. thats my opinion because i really don't think the team can add an asshole side character who can make MC life hard just because the plot requires the existence of charlie is really unnecessary.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i think charli is a creation of one of the top patreons (King Status) of undergrad steve. one of the benefits is create a side character after three months. thats my opinion because i really don't think the team can add an asshole side character who can make MC life hard just because the plot requires the existence of charlie is really unnecessary.
I don't know if that was the case, but if it is so I hope he didn't create a self-insert character because... yikes! All jokes aside you have to admit that Charli is one of the most loathed characters in a genre overflowing with character loathing. That is kind of impressive in itself. If his purpose was to stir up shit and cause drama it was kind of a mixed success, but I tend to agree with you that he had little or no purpose, and anything that he actually added to the narrative was a happy accident.

1634619651579.png

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm still expecting there to be a reveal at some point that he was being paid by Ms Rose's ex to stir up shit. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of sense, but that just means it would fit right in with the rest of the Europe narrative.

WhitenDarker

Oct 2, 2021
Does any one know next release aka Act 4 ?
I think this time the choices we made during the Phone calls with Julia will kind of make a difference because maybe I feel college kings will end with him either winning or losing the MMA match so maybe ACT 5 will be the last because in two acts every one will be settling in a way like remember the scholarships Josh was trying for I think Chloe loses and MC tries to get that scholarship for her an Lindsey winning and Aubrey starts model life and Riley and others get on their own thing maybe Steve should open a ideas forum for all members rather than hiring new shitty writers. Just see many possible scenario like Aubrey Model life and Chloe's shattered life after losing Lauren trying to please her sis

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think you misunderstood me. I did say that Charli acusing you regardless could make sense if it was well written and I agree with your entire post. The thing is I lost faith on the writing of this game and my point was (and the guy I was responding to) that the MC now seems to be a womanizer and talk and act like he is one even if you are not actually playing like that. He could be trying to frame you even if you are loyal, but the simplest explanation is that the writing is as bad in this as it is in all recent updates and the game just asumes you're a womanizer.

daneperf

Mar 23, 2020
I hope this will encourage modder to continue harder, I believe in its potential. While the gameplay may seem quite straight, I would give high reviews for the visual aspect.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes