Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
This game has so much going for it, but every release seems to bring more bugs and issues. Now NONE of my saves will load, tons of images are missing, and there is a fade to black between most, if not all, images. I like the new main menu screen and the GUI, but whatever else they did really seems to have messed up the game.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
It's really annoying that I have to keep renaming each and every save each time I save.
It'll especially suck when I get caught back up to current update.
When I have Chloe rt on Wolves, Chloe rt on Apes, Penelopee rt on Wolves, Penelopee rt on appes, Riley tts, autumn rts, lindsey rts, Chloe rts while supporting Lindsy for president, Lindey rts while supporting Chloe for president etc etc.
Shits gonna start to suck.
Please, can you post your save for the both support as president, seem my save doesn't work anymore, and i don't want to restart and redo the boat game part (it was a pain in the ass)

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Please, can you post your save for the both support as president, seem my save doesn't work anymore, and i don't want to restart and redo the boat game part (it was a pain in the ass)
The most recent version seems not to support ANY saves. I've tried loading all 30+ of my saves and not a single one would load.

feardorcha

Mar 7, 2020
Sure the mega version loaded fine for me aswell, but even starting a new game with it, you cannot even reach the academy.
I downloaded the torrent version and started a new game with that, and it is working fine. Save games are a bust, but didn't take that long to skip up to current content.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
College Kings 15.1.0:
These are temporary MEGA links, I will leave up till site staff have downloaded the files

Links have been added to the first page

Hey everyone!

We're excited to release 15.1.0, which brings some new features and a ton of bug fixes to Act IV Part 2.

As you know, Act IV Part 2 early access came with a few bugs, the most significant ones being some saves breaking and relationships with girls resetting.

Our goal with 15.1.0 was to not only fix those bugs, but to ensure that you guys don't have to replay the entire game from the start just because we messed up. That's why we're proud to introduce advanced path builder settings.

Path Builder UI Update & Advanced Settings
You can now use the path builder to accurately recreate your lost Act IV saves. Not only can you choose relationships, but you also get to decide a lot of extras in the advanced settings that ensure you won't be locked out of things like completing Imre's checklist for example. You also have the option to start directly in part 2, or to enhance your gameplay by showing KCT point changes or the girls' preferred KCTs.

Relationship Screen
There is now a relationship app that opens up the relationship screen. This was a suggestion on our discord server that we loved. Many of you had issues, especially after the relationship bug, to find out who you're smushing in what save. The relationship screen makes this super easy. Beware that girls only unlock once you've talked to them. So if you load a save from before the introduction of this screen, you might have to talk each girl once before finding out your relationship status. This is so that girls aren't shown on there before you've met them.
rpdl CircleJerker

Last edited:

Kylson23

Apr 24, 2019
College Kings 15.1.0:
These are temporary MEGA links, I will leave up till site staff have downloaded the files
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega

Hey everyone!

We're excited to release 15.1.0, which brings some new features and a ton of bug fixes to Act IV Part 2.

As you know, Act IV Part 2 early access came with a few bugs, the most significant ones being some saves breaking and relationships with girls resetting.

Our goal with 15.1.0 was to not only fix those bugs, but to ensure that you guys don't have to replay the entire game from the start just because we messed up. That's why we're proud to introduce advanced path builder settings.

Path Builder UI Update & Advanced Settings
You can now use the path builder to accurately recreate your lost Act IV saves. Not only can you choose relationships, but you also get to decide a lot of extras in the advanced settings that ensure you won't be locked out of things like completing Imre's checklist for example. You also have the option to start directly in part 2, or to enhance your gameplay by showing KCT point changes or the girls' preferred KCTs.

Relationship Screen
There is now a relationship app that opens up the relationship screen. This was a suggestion on our discord server that we loved. Many of you had issues, especially after the relationship bug, to find out who you're smushing in what save. The relationship screen makes this super easy. Beware that girls only unlock once you've talked to them. So if you load a save from before the introduction of this screen, you might have to talk each girl once before finding out your relationship status. This is so that girls aren't shown on there before you've met them.
rpdl CircleJerker
Thanks bro

blackholmes

Mar 20, 2020
16Gb then 18Gb and then 16Gb again, yey! This game I swear :ROFLMAO:
They added the relationship screen and the advanced path builder on Steam update yesterday. I was wondering when they'll added it to this.

And now waiting for rpdl for the torrent.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've come here to air a complaint that I have.
It's a well known fact that when you're fingerfucking a girl with 3 fingers, you keep the middle finger on top so you can curl it and hit the g-spot.
Why does MC put the middlefinger behind the first and ring finger? Fucking amateur.

Edit: Im taking facepalm reacts as you saying "I'm a virgin and have never had my fingers knuckle deep in the real life vagina of a human woman."

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
V15.1.0? Really??? Is your game more developed that even Windows (v11, which is really only v10)? I suggest you take a look at

A 1 year old adult game is probably more likely v0.15. Unless you finished development and only release patches now, but the patches changing the game (and having done so 14 times).

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
V15.1.0? Really??? Is your game more developed that even Windows (v11, which is really only v10)? I suggest you take a look at

A 1 year old adult game is probably more likely v0.15. Unless you finished development and only release patches now, but the patches changing the game (and having done so 14 times).
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes