fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I have enjoyed the game. It is funny how fulfilling is to decide who are you going to end up with... so a perfect fantasy. If you want, you can score with any specific girl (which is sooo far from real life, hahahah). And the talks between characters, tough not perfect, are quite good and well done. So a good game all things considered.
And now the not so good part. I have tried to play it with the links... lots of bugs... impossible. As some other guy here suggest it works with the torrent. But lots and lots of bugs, which is a pity. Now I haven't tried this last update because I want to finish the one I am currently playing and don't trust this new one will not send to hell the game with new bugs.
(but, again, a good game!)

Reactions: Marco79

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Here's a stupid question but I have to ask: can the new version be played entirely by using College Kings [v14.0.1] muti-mod from OP?
I'm asking as I don't wanna miss anything but also don't want to get any errors or be limited by not having full content.
Thanks!

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a stupid question but I have to ask: can the new version be played entirely by using College Kings [v14.0.1] muti-mod from OP?
I'm asking as I don't wanna miss anything but also don't want to get any errors or be limited by not having full content.
Thanks!
I don't think it will work, to avoid breaking the game or possibly breaking your savegames i suggest you to play without deprecated mods.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks! I don't have previous saves (been playing a looong time ago) when there was barely one h scene so I hoped to play it now with high hopes of a more detailed story but I'm reluctant since there is no mod and the guide seems to be updated only for v 0.13.

blackholmes

Mar 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks!
You can't use the walkthrough stuff. The only thing that might work is the ktc cheats. I used it on 15.0.3 and it work fine.

Only use these files:
Images, Sounds, 0brandycheat.rpy, kanit-medium.otf, modmenu.rpy

Or you can use this
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v15-1-0-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7360367

Ps: use at your own risk though.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
You can't use the walkthrough stuff. The only thing that might work is the ktc cheats. I used it on 15.0.3 and it work fine.

Only use these files:
Images, Sounds, 0brandycheat.rpy, kanit-medium.otf, modmenu.rpy

Or you can use this
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v15-1-0-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7360367

Ps: use at your own risk though.
Thanks.

I've just checked the link, I'm honestly "äfraid" to use that as I'm pretty sure it will break the game. :))

Only use these files:
Images, Sounds, 0brandycheat.rpy, kanit-medium.otf, modmenu.rpy -
where are these from?

blackholmes

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks.

I've just checked the link, I'm honestly "äfraid" to use that as I'm pretty sure it will break the game. :))

Only use these files:
Images, Sounds, 0brandycheat.rpy, kanit-medium.otf, modmenu.rpy -
where are these from?
Those are from the Multi-Mod you mention. Only copy those files if you want to use it.
I haven't tried on the latest version though, it worked fine on 15.0.3
Or Just use the one from HERE just to be safe.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Those are from the Multi-Mod you mention. Only copy those files if you want to use it.
I haven't tried on the latest version though, it worked fine on 15.0.3
Or Just use the one from HERE just to be safe.
I'll give it a try, hope it won't affect it as this 16Gb download is quite big.

Blackpixel

Jul 20, 2020
Phone messages are always erased when you load a fresh saved game in 15.1.0.

UndergradSteve : In my opinion, there're 2 bugs in after_load label :
- "for character" loop erase all "define character.<name>" defined in characters.rpy
- "for contact" loop reset sent_messages and pending_messages (sentMessages and pendingMessages are non existing => AttributeError exception that empty lists)

@ ALL : See my fix in attached file

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes