efialtis

Dec 11, 2018
Started playing this game and having a good time so far, however i have an issue.
At Laurens Halloween party when its time to open my present it seems it skips to a point after and into a free roam again. Am i doing something wrong or is it a known bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: Balicanbreeze

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Why not give player the ability to take control of the girls and do their adventure as well .... That would make it more exiting... just saying :|...

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
is there any walk thought-guide for v15.1.0 ?
Nop. They who adds walkthrogh(I think ) said

**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

Reactions: HowlHeart
Mar 15, 2021
Whoever invented Charli must be a big frustrated beta who has problems with his father. Damn this guy brings nothing to the story other than bad NTR vibes that serve no purpose. It seems that the Devs changed their minds after the fact Afterwards we are surprised that this kind of Dev does not get the success he believes he deserves.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whoever invented Charli must be a big frustrated beta who has problems with his father. Damn this guy brings nothing to the story other than bad NTR vibes that serve no purpose. It seems that the Devs changed their minds after the fact Afterwards we are surprised that this kind of Dev does not get the success he believes he deserves.
Whoa! Really? You hate Charli? You are LITERALLY the first person on the board who has expressed this opinion. LOL. Seriously dude is even dunked on in the walkthrough. Even the Dev hates Charli. That's part of the joke.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
He's put there specifically to irritate you. i'd say that means the devs did a great job.
we ALLLLL Hate him. And that is by design.
He's like the love to hate him bad guy that everyone looks forward to their demise and then cheers when bad shit happens to him.
He's just there to make you second guess your morals and passive-aggressively make you conscientious.

But don't sweat it - it's all good, though.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
He's put there specifically to irritate you. i'd say that means the devs did a great job.
we ALLLLL Hate him. And that is by design.
He's like the love to hate him bad guy that everyone looks forward to their demise and then cheers when bad shit happens to him.
He's just there to make you second guess your morals and passive-aggressively make you conscientious.

But don't sweat it - it's all good, though.
I like him. I'm hoping for a sequel/spinoff where you play as him and cock block different people.

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
I am a bit at a loss why this game has only 3 1/2 stars (that's not a bad rating still, but I feel it's much better than that).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A question torments me about the game of the bottle do you consider this scene as part of the NTR family!?
Nope. Everybody knows there is an indemnification clause exempting childish kissing games from consideration when it comes to sexual fidelity. Just by sitting in the circle, you are telling all partners and potential partners that their conduct will be considered to be held harmless.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nope. Everybody knows there is an indemnification clause exempting childish kissing games from consideration when it comes to sexual fidelity. Just by sitting in the circle, you are telling all partners and potential partners that their conduct will be considered to be held harmless.
AAAAAGH! HIDE EVERYONE, HIDE.....WE'VE BEEN INFESTED WITH A LAWYER!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NewTricks
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes