Dec 21, 2021
For those who haven't seen it:

Announcing College Kings 2! Welcome to a new era of AVNs.
When College Kings started as a bedroom project just 18 months ago, we never imagined the huge amount of popularity it would gain. We didn’t intend to do more than 3 acts, but with such an incredible community, there is simply no way we’re stopping now.
Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to become a studio of award-winning writers, accomplished artists and brilliant coders. With our team constantly raising the bar for what it means to be an Adult Visual Novel, we believe it’s time for a new beginning.
College Kings has never been more exciting. Welcome to the new era of stunning visuals, immersive sex scenes and a vast branching narrative where every choice matters.
College Kings 2 Act I will replace what used to be Act IV, with the story continuing right where Act III left off. But don’t worry, your decisions and relationships from the first game carry over.

This means that our next Patreon Release is College Kings 2 Act I Part 3, replacing Act IV Part 3.

What you can expect from College Kings 2:
  • Get excited for more content in every release
  • Experience gorgeous graphics and cinematic artwork
  • Shape the story, with more player impact than ever before
  • Be fully immersed in beautiful high-definition animations
  • Feel as if you’re there through all new sex scene voice acting
  • Live out your fantasies with interactive foreplay
  • Combine strategy and satisfying knockouts in the overhauled turn-based fight system
  • Say goodbye to bugs with our reformed code structure
  • Enjoy fast, stable downloads with small file sizes
College Kings 2 Act I is coming to Patreon on April 5th.

In the Patreon version you will get an option to start directly at part 3, which is where you left off if you've played Act IV Parts 1 &2.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The size got to them. The bugs got to them.
Great pivoting outta the pit that was getting deeper and deeper.
Fresh set of variables, fresh engine revision, fresh start.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
For those who haven't seen it:

Announcing College Kings 2! Welcome to a new era of AVNs.
When College Kings started as a bedroom project just 18 months ago, we never imagined the huge amount of popularity it would gain. We didn’t intend to do more than 3 acts, but with such an incredible community, there is simply no way we’re stopping now.
Since our humble beginnings, we have grown to become a studio of award-winning writers, accomplished artists and brilliant coders. With our team constantly raising the bar for what it means to be an Adult Visual Novel, we believe it’s time for a new beginning.
College Kings has never been more exciting. Welcome to the new era of stunning visuals, immersive sex scenes and a vast branching narrative where every choice matters.
College Kings 2 Act I will replace what used to be Act IV, with the story continuing right where Act III left off. But don’t worry, your decisions and relationships from the first game carry over.

This means that our next Patreon Release is College Kings 2 Act I Part 3, replacing Act IV Part 3.

What you can expect from College Kings 2:
  • Get excited for more content in every release
  • Experience gorgeous graphics and cinematic artwork
  • Shape the story, with more player impact than ever before
  • Be fully immersed in beautiful high-definition animations
  • Feel as if you’re there through all new sex scene voice acting
  • Live out your fantasies with interactive foreplay
  • Combine strategy and satisfying knockouts in the overhauled turn-based fight system
  • Say goodbye to bugs with our reformed code structure
  • Enjoy fast, stable downloads with small file sizes
College Kings 2 Act I is coming to Patreon on April 5th.

In the Patreon version you will get an option to start directly at part 3, which is where you left off if you've played Act IV Parts 1 &2.
So a new exe ? like the other famous dev did with his vn.

Reactions: Antera

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
First of all, I'm at the London Trip and I'm still not used to dating the same person with different wigs and contact lens. I know assets are expensive but cmon.

2nd if I don't get an option to Abada Kavarkada Charli's ass by the trip's end, I'm gonna lose it. At least I hope he gets sucked into the old propeller when we take off.

Reactions: Coolman559

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
The size got to them. The bugs got to them.
Great pivoting outta the pit that was getting deeper and deeper.
Fresh set of variables, fresh engine revision, fresh start.
Yeah, the bigger the game gets and the more story paths, the more bugs and problems. Act IV had so many problems, especially with saves, that this was proberbly the only way to fix it.
A lot of people don't realize just how hard it is to make a game like this and release new content often.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
So question for those of us playing via Steam: Will the game still start right off when Act 3 ended with College Kings 2 or are they going to add to Act III separately? I ask because Act 3 didn't finish the overseas trip.

Reactions: JackMiejov

l0ck3rd0p3

Nov 14, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I think it has to be re-seeded, it's not progressing at all

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes