Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it isn't perfect
But I think we call all agree it's still a kick arse game
I can't really agree to that, though it certainly could have been one. All I feel is frustration, that it never quite became what it should have been. I suppose it might eventually get back on track, but after all this time, that's becoming more and more unlikely. :cry:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
can someone tell me the current state of the game?never played it but heard from others that ck used to be great but eventually quality went down the toilet so now dev is reworking stuff
So what has been reworked and are rework near the end, should i wait until i play this or not
any input would be appreciated
Ask again in a week after the revamp of College Kings 2 (called Act 2 here) Episode 2 is released. As it is now, College Kings 2 have been a mess. CK2 Episode 1 was good (some didn't like changes done to a couple of characters) but Episode 2 had new writers and was a disaster. That's why they have rewritten it and made new scenes for it while deleting some stuff that didn't work. When it comes to Episode 3, many skipped it because of Episode 2 but it's supposed to be much better. It will not be revamped.
College Kings 1 (called Act 1 here) is a solid experience and I recommend you try it. It's free on Steam. If you like it, try College Kings 2 after the revamp that will be released on September 26.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I can't really agree to that, though it certainly could have been one. All I feel is frustration, that it never quite became what it should have been. I suppose it might eventually get back on track, but after all this time, that's becoming more and more unlikely. :cry:
It all hangs on the revamp of Episode 2. If it bombs, the game is as good as dead, sadly. It still has some really good parts (sadly, my former favorite girl Lauren isn't one of them) so I'm, hoping for the best. I just hope they stop listening to the Patreons and stop trying to cater to the people who only cares about the sex scenes. That and giving new writers too much freedom is when it started to fail.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
For those wondering about the size of the revamped Episode 2, it will be over twice the size of Episode 3 (and twice of old Episode 2). So they have really added a lot of new content.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For those wondering about the size of the revamped Episode 2, it will be over twice the size of Episode 3 (and twice of old Episode 2). So they have really added a lot of new content.
I can't remember do I have to buy the revamped episode 2
Or is it free for people who already purchased it?

richiman

May 3, 2022
I can't remember do I have to buy the revamped episode 2
Or is it free for people who already purchased it?
It is free for people who have already purchased it on Steam. The Patreon version will require an active subscription to download it and will be made available before the Steam version in order to release a Steam version without the bugs that they will find in the Patreon version.

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
In episode 3 when the naked lake scene part comes, Aubrey's relationship changes from boyfriend to friends out of nowhere and I don't understand how.

I tried to make other decisions but the same thing happened.

How do I get her to stay my girlfriend? to take out his other scenes

My English is not the best, sorry.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
In episode 3 when the naked lake scene part comes, Aubrey's relationship changes from boyfriend to friends out of nowhere and I don't understand how.

I tried to make other decisions but the same thing happened.

How do I get her to stay my girlfriend? to take out his other scenes

My English is not the best, sorry.
Could be that you did something before that she finds out about in that scene. Or it could be a bug. If you don't have any mods installed and you have the latest updated version, go to the games Discord and ask there. They will help if they can, or fix it for a later update if it's a bug.

Reactions: Zhaico

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this ever going to get an actual update or are they just going to keep finding dumb shit to fix? :unsure:

May 23, 2021
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes