Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.3.3. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): -

Edit 28/12/23: There was apparently an issue with the Act 2 port that prevented progress to Episodes 2 & 3. This should hopefully now be resolved. Act 2 links updated.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone help me out again please. What is this update adding to the 3.2.13 version? In the changelog it says nothing helpful. I downloaded the latest version but it didn't add one f****ng piece. This also ended with the fight...... When this will go on I will throw it from my harddisk. Forgetting I ever played it.

This game started very good. Only little arrogance allowing us not to speak about BAD. But after all BAD is far more stable than this game is right now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can someone help me out again please. What is this update adding to the 3.2.13 version? In the changelog it says nothing helpful. I downloaded the latest version but it didn't add one f****ng piece. This also ended with the fight...... When this will go on I will throw it from my harddisk. Forgetting I ever played it.

This game started very good. Only little arrogance allowing us not to speak about BAD. But after all BAD is far more stable than this game is right now.
Think it's just some bug fixes.

Reactions: Jafo

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
is there anyone, who have got the scene with elijah's mon in her bedroom ? I've unren the rpa files, and check the script, but still not got ist, because the conditions which are necessary to get it, seem to be impossible in gameplay. If I change something in the script, how do I get it back into rpa file

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
idk, probably its more lack of skill than a block, its like dev is a bit lost with everything, maybe he has a clear mental image of what he wants to do but cant organize everything and messes everything up.
Kinda seems like he wants to move on already with his new game and this one is just a burden.

kagame21

May 25, 2018
Sorry but I have question for College Kings 2, is it end after the election?
If not, how to start episode 2 on act II ?

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks to @SansOLiberty, who has posted a compressed version of college-kings-ep-3-rework-v3-3-3 Compressed v3.3.3
It takes so much less time to DL and unpack it, and yes, the version v3.3.3 has now a playable version of the pool party with corrected conditions and additional scenes, which have already been in v3.2.13, but inactive

Last edited:

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
[3.3.0] - 2023-10-17
* Added Aubrey sex scene images

I sorted and compared all the image files before and after the patch, but I couldn't find any additional images of sex scenes in Aubrey. What exactly has changed?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
[3.3.0] - 2023-10-17
* Added Aubrey sex scene images

I sorted and compared all the image files before and after the patch, but I couldn't find any additional images of sex scenes in Aubrey. What exactly has changed?
The dev updates so much, even they don't know what's changing :ROFLMAO:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've played CK 2 up to the end of episode 2 on wolves path. Now I want to do it on apes apth, but I cannot find the end of episode 1 (apes path). Maybe I've deleted it.
Can please someone post a save of the episode1 on apes path. Otherwise I've to start once again with episode 1

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's so awesome to read how many people actually chose wolves path first; when I originally played this game I assumed everyone would default to the Apes because they're like the "cool dude" but douchey frat (aka more girls), whereas Wolves are the loyal bros (aka less girls).

I think the wolves playthroughs are always better content, with the exception of feeling more like a POS when you snipe Nora. :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes