Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Please excuse my lack of understanding, but is this a College Kings 2 Act 3 (Ep.2 being CK2) or is it a modification of College Kings 1? I purchased CK2 on Steam so if the former I am sure my Steam app will update it.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Doesn't help that they had muiltiple writers and that each of them changes things or characters...
Otherwise i don't think that the dev had maped out the story and is mostly making things up as he goes
This explains all the mess then, so we can expect more changes in the future

richiman

May 3, 2022
Please excuse my lack of understanding, but is this a College Kings 2 Act 3 (Ep.2 being CK2) or is it a modification of College Kings 1? I purchased CK2 on Steam so if the former I am sure my Steam app will update it.
The Steam version is College Kings 2 - Episode 1 (the game contains only Episode 1). Episodes 2 and 3 are released as two separate DLCs for CK2. This repack (Act II here) includes the main game and all DLCs. College Kings contains three acts - Act 1, 2 and 3 as a full game (Act I here).

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
I don't know what culture you come from but where I live women don't kiss each other. The most I've ever seen is a mom giving her child a peck on the cheek. Here anyone kissing on the mouth would be considered doing a sexual act. I do understand that the "woke" culture has been pushing women to do lesbian things with each other and I have no problem with anyone choosing to do that. Understand the the key word is choice. I choose not to play any VN that forces that on me. I have been very clear about that. You trying to force your viewpoint on me is a tremendous waste of time. Accept that we have vastly different experiences and viewpoints and there is nothing to argue about.
the fact that some one like you is on F95 is weirding the f out of me lmao

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdMggt

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
To be totally honest with you, CK1 is perfectly fine, it's a good game. The problem is that CK2 is buggy as shit and we'll probably have to wait until CK2 is complete for an unbuggy version.
It's sad, it was one of my favourites. I loved CK1 anyhow, well worth playing. I haven't played the game in quite a while now. I just got tired of the bugs, or installing a "new version" and there was literally NOTHING new at all. Got plenty of other games to play.

Reactions: BadDevel

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know what culture you come from but where I live women don't kiss each other. The most I've ever seen is a mom giving her child a peck on the cheek. Here anyone kissing on the mouth would be considered doing a sexual act. I do understand that the "woke" culture has been pushing women to do lesbian things with each other and I have no problem with anyone choosing to do that. Understand the the key word is choice. I choose not to play any VN that forces that on me. I have been very clear about that. You trying to force your viewpoint on me is a tremendous waste of time. Accept that we have vastly different experiences and viewpoints and there is nothing to argue about.
Have you ever been to a college party? I'm not trying to make fun of you, really, have you? You can't walk 10 feet through the kitchen without some drunk idiot yelling at 2 equally drunk girls MAKE OUT!!! and them acquiescing.

Now indeed, the message you were responding to about that being normal behavior without sexual connotations; I'd definitely disagree with that, especially in a US college context. But this is hardly something that's removed from reality, especially in the setting of a college world.

However, it certainly does not always have lesbian connotations, as two girls kissing in a spin the bottle game has more to do with them trying to titillate the men than for their own enjoyment. So to answer your original question some pages back, no, the game doesn't have any actual real lesbians persay, only in the college party definition (usually doing it for male attention)

bloodless33

Aug 13, 2023
Can anyone run translator3000 programme in college kings 2? It gives an error when I press play. Does anyone know the solution to the problem?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This explains all the mess then, so we can expect more changes in the future
I'm not really up to date, my last info was that they couldn't find a new writer and the dev himself took over the writing, but that was the last update before the rework, no idea if they have someone new.
Crusader of Romance has likely more actual infos.

Reactions: Kond
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes