Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
If you end up hooking up with Nora in Europe, does anyone ever find out? Like would it effect a current relationship or does Chris find out?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you end up hooking up with Nora in Europe, does anyone ever find out? Like would it effect a current relationship or does Chris find out?
From the last time i played.
Yes Chris will find out shortly before the last fight, as our ''friend'' (i think Imre was the name) is a fucking snitch.
Also this happens even if Imre never catches the MC and Nore making out...no idea when or how he finds out, which didn't made any sense as far as i remember.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yeah, I've found the mod in this tread, here it is: College Kings Cheat Mod [Thorian Studios]
My experience with it:
first it went all well, than after a new start, the menue of the game is not showing. So I've started a second installation of the game, playing with it.
If I need a change of stats, save the game, open that save in the modded version, make the changes, save it, and then load that save in the unmodded version (both game versions are open at the same time). That's it so far.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
ok guys i have a bit of issue here and i need to know
i started the pool party episode
first no amber scene shown it jumped to nora with the new teacher
also after the meeting it never shows penelope dorm or anything it jumped to art class what is happening here?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm now playing CK 2 3.2.13 -episode 2- pool party and have got a question. Is there any actual walktrough about this episode ?
The version at forum (link on page 1) is outdated, and also all I found on the net show obviously the older version. The detective scene with amber ist not in current version (page 1) and the first scenes with mr. matthews show total different dialogues.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hi,
I'm now playing CK 2 3.2.13 -episode 2- pool party and have got a question. Is there any actual walktrough about this episode ?
The version at forum (link on page 1) is outdated, and also all I found on the net show obviously the older version. The detective scene with amber ist not in current version (page 1) and the first scenes with mr. matthews show total different dialogues.
Not yet, that I know of. I doubt anyone will bother making a walkthrough until all the bugs are fixed...

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
so these scene was in older version and now they are gone correct?
I'm not sure to which scenes you refer.

All of the storyline with Detective Amber investigating why the frats and sororities are in trouble - that's gone. As things stand, once you've tracked down where Nora disappeared to, that's the last we see of Detective Amber.

Scenes at the pool party? I do not know. There are many NEW scenes, and some of the old scenes have CHANGED, but I haven't (yet) noticed any that have completely disappeared. My old games, before this rework, never got much past the pool party.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure to which scenes you refer.

All of the storyline with Detective Amber investigating why the frats and sororities are in trouble - that's gone. As things stand, once you've tracked down where Nora disappeared to, that's the last we see of Detective Amber.

Scenes at the pool party? I do not know. There are many NEW scenes, and some of the old scenes have CHANGED, but I haven't (yet) noticed any that have completely disappeared. My old games, before this rework, never got much past the pool party.
I don't know, I think she wanted to show me something, but I blew her off as I had something else to do, might have been a meeting with Chole managing her leadership campaign.

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings 2 v3.3.3:

Download:

Added Cameron's surprise scene and some bug fixes

* It includes the official gallery unlocker by default.
* The repack contains the MAC engine files, so you should be able to run the game from the CollegeKings2.app folder on the MAC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dynamike

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
okay
i finally finished i believe episode 3 of college king 2
last week i played the game from the start
so i will put my review here

First most important rule don't compare the game to other games so you can enjoy the game if this thing is okay then lets start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now for my rating so far until CK2 ep 3 i will give the game maybe 7.5 / 10 unlike others i don't like to compare games i like to play them and don't give a lot of hope for game go with zero standard so you can enjoy anything
hopping some of the things i said up help the creator of this game and give him more ideas

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
okay
i finally finished i believe episode 3 of college king 2
last week i played the game from the start
so i will put my review here
[...]
now for my rating so far until CK2 ep 3 i will give the game maybe 7.5 / 10 unlike others i don't like to compare games i like to play them and don't give a lot of hope for game go with zero standard so you can enjoy anything
hopping some of the things i said up help the creator of this game and give him more ideas
I'm still in the first game and apart from the phone errors, everything seems to be fine.
In your case, were you able to load the save without any problems when you started CK2?
There are a lot of comments here saying that compatibility has been lost/is bugged, but I don't know .... it seems to me that a lot of people are using mods.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm still in the first game and apart from the phone errors, everything seems to be fine.
In your case, were you able to load the save without any problems when you started CK2?
There are a lot of comments here saying that compatibility has been lost/is bugged, but I don't know .... it seems to me that a lot of people are using mods.
the first CK1 here finished when you about to start fighting with Tom all you have to do after that is download CK2 load last save there it may say error issue and start from the arrival from Europe all you have to do after this is simply follow your steps back until you fight Tom because the relationships stats will be the same and most of the choices (important ones) will remain even after this issue the problem will be you have to download a Mod for you to just change the stats for troublemaker,Bro,Boyfriend, thats all then continue playing the game fine
this is the most boring thing you have to do but other than that everything should work okay and if you use autoclicker i believe 10m and you will get to fighting Tom scene again

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, School setting, Animated, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Dating sim, Humor, Romance, Male domination, Footjob, Oral sex, Spanking, POV, Point and click, Mobile game
3DCG, Male protagonist, School setting, Animated, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Dating sim, Humor, Romance, Male domination, Footjob, Oral sex, Spanking, POV, Point and click, Mobile game
I am interested in trying your game but I cannot find the future tags anywhere. Could you please list them. I especially would like to know if the lesbian content is 100% optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not or conversely it is forced and I have no say in the matter. Thanks for your time.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes