Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.2.10. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): -

Act 2 (v3.1.12): -

ma121973

Apr 18, 2020
Hello .. I am sorry if this has been mentioned before. Am I the only one that is having an issue with the CK1 save import to CK2? What I mean is there are certain events (i.e. Sex with Aubrey on plane, being drugged by Mrs. Rose, etc) that are NOT being followed in CK2 when I continue with a CK1 save. When playing the game night at Lindsey, she asks if anyone would have sex on a flight and Aubrey responds with she almost did but the guy didn't follow her. I know I had sex with her in CK1 but the game play is saying that it didn't happen. Is there a fix for this that I'm not aware of? Please let me know. Thanks

Jun 24, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.2.10. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.1.12): Pixeldrain -
Thanks. I will try your port for act 2

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello .. I am sorry if this has been mentioned before. Am I the only one that is having an issue with the CK1 save import to CK2? What I mean is there are certain events (i.e. Sex with Aubrey on plane, being drugged by Mrs. Rose, etc) that are NOT being followed in CK2 when I continue with a CK1 save. When playing the game night at Lindsey, she asks if anyone would have sex on a flight and Aubrey responds with she almost did but the guy didn't follow her. I know I had sex with her in CK1 but the game play is saying that it didn't happen. Is there a fix for this that I'm not aware of? Please let me know. Thanks
There's a lot of inconsistencies, sometimes even in the same scenario like the pool party, you decide not to hit Tom and Emre decks him after he tries to sucker punch MC, but afterward everyone refers to MC fighting Tom and losing.

Reactions: jesulex1

jesulex1

Jan 19, 2022
No, you're not the only one to with that issue, in my case is when you expose Charli he appears in the airport normally and other choices it seem dont export, wait to the next update and wait they fixed.

Jan 16, 2022

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.1.12): Pixeldrain -
Ok thx,

Does This apk include mod or unlock gallery ?

Jan 16, 2022
College Kings 2 v3.2.7 - Steam

Download: MEGA

Steam API Replacer:

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.
This file is no longer :(

Jan 16, 2022
College Kings 2 v3.2.3 - Steam

Code:
Decryption key:
Nbt0UOqyv_ZMYqgXPg_H53CfOt4MVkNnG4pfVIvPvBA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------

Update to College Kings 2 v3.2.4:

Untested
Requires College Kings v3.2.3 - Steam

--------------------------------------

Update to College Kings 2 v3.2.5:

Untested

--------------------------------------

Steam API Replacer:

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.
This file is no longer :(

Reactions: takumojar

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
yes. the file Mega no longer avalable
Those two have gone because the later, 3.2.10, version is available, see page 1.

However since the Patreon page currently has a 3.2.13 version, and I still don't beleive all the bugs have been exterminated .. I'm not sure if I'd recommend bothering to download the current one yet ...

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've just discovered this game and it reminds me of the one we all know, so I will try the first 3 hours before buying it on Steam. Based on what I read I'm very worried that the game saves will be corrupted when I try to transfer them to the second game, I hope that won't happen on Steam :rolleyes:.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've just discovered this game and it reminds me of the one we all know, so I will try the first 3 hours before buying it on Steam. Based on what I read I'm very worried that the game saves will be corrupted when I try to transfer them to the second game, I hope that won't happen on Steam :rolleyes:.
To be totally honest with you, CK1 is perfectly fine, it's a good game. The problem is that CK2 is buggy as shit and we'll probably have to wait until CK2 is complete for an unbuggy version.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Agree with what he said. CK1 is free on Steam and well worth a play. CK2 is not worth the price, especially since they charge separately for each episode. The import save feature has been buggy for years, even in the Steam version. Path builder is really the only way to play CK2 right now, and not miss lots of content due to variables not being flagged properly. :poop:

davv

May 13, 2017
Can someone please explain me what is the difference between the version, "College Kings-15.1.0 to College Kings-1.3.17" if both are from season 1.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes