WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello to everyone... i have a problem, can anyone please please help me? i lost all my ..ckin progress in this game cause of this update and i dont really know why, cause of this i most start again from 0 zero but i can't cause it not let me, why? i am pissed, and i am really sorry for this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello to everyone... i have a problem, can anyone please please help me? i lost all my ..ckin progress in this game cause of this update and i dont really know why, cause of this i most start again from 0 zero but i can't cause it not let me, why? i am pissed, and i am really sorry for this.
Did you go through setting the game up for season 2 or not import a save from season 1?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
i have the most updated version, ive tried many different options, but i cant get mrs woods scene,find the sunglasses, or make nora stop nagging that im missing opportunities to make people happy. has anyone been successful, or is the party just too much of a mess?

Last edited:
Reactions: shakytube

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
no, nooo. i mean i wanna start again from 0 zero not from that checkpoint where let me in airport. seriously
There is no starting from zero unless you just want to play Act 1. The import saves function does not function properly, so the only way to continue with registered choices is the path builder, otherwise you miss loads of content due to variables not being properly flagged.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
There is no starting from zero unless you just want to play Act 1. The import saves function does not function properly, so the only way to continue with registered choices is the path builder, otherwise you miss loads of content due to variables not being properly flagged.
hello Bloodguard. because like i already told or write before up, i lost all my f...kin progress in this game, and i can't recover that save. secondly yeah i wanna play again from 0 zero starting act 1 and continued with other parts like before, can u help me? thanks and i wish u have a good evening/night

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
hello Bloodguard. because like i already told or write before up, i lost all my f...kin progress in this game, and i can't recover that save. secondly yeah i wanna play again from 0 zero starting act 1 and continued with other parts like before, can u help me? thanks and i wish u have a good evening/night
as people have been saying, if you want to start from the beginning, just play ck1 from the beginning. however, the saves dont port to ck2 well. youre better off using the path builder when starting ck2

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
as people have been saying, if you want to start from the beginning, just play ck1 from the beginning. however, the saves dont port to ck2 well. youre better off using the path builder when starting ck2
is the path builder a 3rd party tool or built into the game. I havent played in a year or 2 thinking starting fresh once I finish the current AVN's im playing lol yes im playing a few at the same time haha

CheshireCat041

Mar 8, 2023
Im a bit confused by the version/download terminology. I assume Act 1 is Episode 1. But what is Act 2? Is that the "old" Episode 2 or Episode 3? Or are Episodes 1-3 split across the 2 Acts?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i have the most updated version, ive tried many different options, but i cant get mrs woods scene,find the sunglasses, or make nora stop nagging that im missing opportunities to make people happy. has anyone been successful, or is the party just too much of a mess?
Yeah, I got the same problem, I decided not to fight Tom at the party, yet everyone acts like I did and got beat up, plus can't find the sunglasses either and get nagged by Nora. Think I'm going back to the old version, this is meant to be rework, if you ask me it's a rework to the worse. Not just the party, been a lot of other inconsistencies with choices made or not made.

Reactions: StoLat

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is the path builder a 3rd party tool or built into the game. I havent played in a year or 2 thinking starting fresh once I finish the current AVN's im playing lol yes im playing a few at the same time haha
You will find it in the game menu of Act 1 and Act 2. Right now, it's really the only way to properly start Act 2 as the import save function is bugged to all hell.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes