Cico8

May 29, 2018
Okay sooo, i spent the last few days playing the first season again because my saves were currupted when i tried to load them in the second season.
I'm only at the beginning of the season 2 and I already have some confusion.
According to walkthrough when Emily told me she's going to move colleges I should have a choice to tell her "I love you too" for maintain the relationship (I have a fwb relationship with her, and I had sex with her in Amsterdam) but there is no choice.
Did i miss something or my ck1 saves didn't load correctly and my variables are fucked AGAIN? :mad:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Okay sooo, i spent the last few days playing the first season again because my saves were currupted when i tried to load them in the second season.
I'm only at the beginning of the season 2 and I already have some confusion.
According to walkthrough when Emily told me she's going to move colleges I should have a choice to tell her "I love you too" for maintain the relationship (I have a fwb relationship with her, and I had sex with her in Amsterdam) but there is no choice.
Did i miss something or my ck1 saves didn't load correctly and my variables are fucked AGAIN? :mad:
Saves don't import correctly. Bunch of variables don't flag, and choices don't carry over. Pretty much have to use the path builder right now. Update is still a buggy mess; I'd recommend waiting a while to play. :devilish:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The Steam version has been getting bugfixes every day, so, a Steam upload will be outdated here daily. :poop:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Appreciate the explanation, but I don't totally follow since I haven't touched this one in a while. Lemme try to rephrase in my best understanding: So, the original game I played a year ago is in the Spoiler labeled "Game before rework," mystifyingly labeled with the same language as a different part that contains an actual Rework; the changed version of the first game is labeled Act I even though it's a complete game that contains multiple acts; the sequel game currently in development is labeled Act II; the Episode 2 Rework isn't just one episode replacer but a download for the latest version of the entire sequel.

I feel I'm having an aneurysm.

Have a like for dipping your toe into that pool of stupid to help the rest of us, Jesus Christ.
That is correct. I'm glad I could help. :giggle:
why the hell every time i load my old save there is bug ? and it takes me to some where i played before
Any save from old Episode 2 will load from where new Episode 2 starts, if that was the problem. Episode 3 saves will load with default Episode 2 choices made.
does ck now have walkthrough mod?
Nope, and considering how often they patch the game it would be a mess to use and create new bugs. The game has a sort of walkthrough mod but you have to do the Path Builder to activate it.

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
So can someone please help me? I have the rework downloaded. Do I just replace the old College Kings 2 folder I have from the last update with this one or do I drag and drop and let it overwrite files? I'm confused.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So can someone please help me? I have the rework downloaded. Do I just replace the old College Kings 2 folder I have from the last update with this one or do I drag and drop and let it overwrite files? I'm confused.
Just run it as you would a normal game.

Reactions: JNolan92

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, in CK2, is there any way of getting Chris booted as Wolves President and not ending up being his little bitch? And still knobbing Nora.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, got another one in the new CK2, the MCs name always shows as Alex in the Kiwii app (which is obviously the MCs default name).

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Toying with v3.2.10 and various routes i noticed that in the pool party i can't get the MC to join Mrs Woods for some sexy time.
After the talk between her and Mr Matthews when they discuss how the teacher have a strong alcohol tolerance in his youth, there is then no more interaction with Mrs Woods possible.

I noticed that if previously in the party i use some spiked rum for Mr Matthews when he asks to have a no alcohol drink, it will lead him to inappropriately try to seduce Mrs Woods, allowing the MC to intervene to get him out of the way and get him ashamed of himself.
But even doing that will not lead to any further interaction with Mrs Woods.

Is that a bug or is there some new non obvious trigger in the rewrite version to follow in order to get the MC into Mrs Woods sexy time ?
Before rewrite there wasn't a problem for that, you just had to smooth talk her nicely.

EDIT : it seems the trigger requires you to :
- obviously go negociate the pool with Mrs Woods and use the Flirt dialogue
- bring more alcohol (make sure during the travel to tell Nora to put away the chips (to avoid resulting in some broken bottles)
(unsure if agreeing earlier to Imre making more beer is required, but do so)
- bring the inflatable yourself (do not go elsewhere)
you'll notice during the various interactions with Mrs Rose there will be an additional flirty dialogue option , choose it at every opportunities
give a mocktail that feature some spiced rum to Mr Matthews and when it will be time to listen to his speech turning inappropriate due to alcohol outside with Mrs Woods say that "yes, she is" an attractive woman.

That should be enough to trigger the event automatically when it will be time to tidy up once the pool party end

Last edited:
Reactions: ben_kenobi

bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
does anyone have the compresseed file of Act II?
i know the search bar is my friend but my sorryass couldn't find it
Thank you in advance

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes