Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time. Honestly last time I played I just played part of it and skimmed through it. That was a year or 2 ago at least. I recall Emily leaves at one point I was wondering does she ever come back. While she probably is one of the worst characters since she cheated on the MC. I like the whole idea of mending things with a EX especially after playing a certain game that's getting popular on here.

So was thinking playing her path but don't want to waste my time if she never comes back otherwise got a backup LI in mind from last time I played.

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I haven't played this in a long time. Honestly last time I played I just played part of it and skimmed through it. That was a year or 2 ago at least. I recall Emily leaves at one point I was wondering does she ever come back. While she probably is one of the worst characters since she cheated on the MC. I like the whole idea of mending things with a EX especially after playing a certain game that's getting popular on here.

So was thinking playing her path but don't want to waste my time if she never comes back
What game you talking about willis?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Holy old crap, there's something like 30 bits of this thing now... I have NO idea what I need to download, looking at this.

I see Season 1, Act I, Act II and Episode 2. Is Season 1 the same as Act I? Is Act II the same as Episode 2?

If I may suggest, remove all the extraneous links and follow ONE format for the parts (ie. do all Acts, or Seasons, or Episodes... but PICK ONE, and stick to that).

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings 2 v3.2.7 - Steam

Download:

Steam API Replacer:

Download:

Changes in API:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Reactions: buffbaron

richiman

May 3, 2022
need help my game ends after the election on college kings 2

Load ur save game.

Shift + O to Console (available in developer mode or when config.console is active)

Start Episode 2:
Code:
jump ep2_start

Start Episode 3:
Code:
jump ep3_start

Sep 27, 2023
Load ur save game.

Shift + O to Console (available in developer mode or when config.console is active)

Start Episode 2:
Code:
jump ep2_start

Start Episode 3:
Code:
jump ep3_start
just tried that and it still didn't work i guess i will download the newest version and see if that works thanks for the help though

richiman

May 3, 2022
just tried that and it still didn't work i guess i will download the newest version and see if that works thanks for the help though
These are the commands for College Kings 2 version 3.2.7. If you are using an older version, these commands will be slightly different - you can check this in the game code or download the current version of the game. You also need to enter the command during the game - for example, in the main menu it will not work.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Holy old crap, there's something like 30 bits of this thing now... I have NO idea what I need to download, looking at this.

I see Season 1, Act I, Act II and Episode 2. Is Season 1 the same as Act I? Is Act II the same as Episode 2?

If I may suggest, remove all the extraneous links and follow ONE format for the parts (ie. do all Acts, or Seasons, or Episodes... but PICK ONE, and stick to that).
Officially it's College Kings: The Complete Season (College Kings 1) and College Kings 2. College Kings 1 was divided into Acts and every Act was divided into Episodes but they decided to divide College Kings 2 only into Episodes to make it less confusing.
For some reason the admins of this site decided to call College Kings 1 for Act I and College Kings 2 for Act II, something that really confuses new players.
Season 1 is College Kings 1 before the Devs decided to switch to a new launcher (to get rid of some messy code that created bugs) and make it College Kings 2. To give College Kings 1 an proper ending, they changed some scenes and moved some of the last scenes to College Kings 2. Season 1 here is before they did those changes to College Kings 1, it's just here incase someone want to play the old version.

What you need to play is first Act I (CK1) and then Act II (CK2). You can also chose to play College Kings: The Complete Season on Steam instead, that is free. The Steam version gets patched more often. It's pretty easy to switch later.

Reactions: Sparky13
Sep 27, 2023
with the latest version i don't know if its my game or just a bug but i can not seem to message naomi for some reason any advice how to get past it and she isn't showing as a contact either

Sparky13

Dec 12, 2018
Season 1 is College Kings 1 before the Devs decided to switch to a new launcher (to get rid of some messy code that created bugs) and make it College Kings 2. To give College Kings 1 an proper ending, they changed some scenes and moved some of the last scenes to College Kings 2. Season 1 here is before they did those changes to College Kings 1, it's just here in case someone want to play the old version.
Appreciate the explanation, but I don't totally follow since I haven't touched this one in a while. Lemme try to rephrase in my best understanding: So, the original game I played a year ago is in the Spoiler labeled "Game before rework," mystifyingly labeled with the same language as a different part that contains an actual Rework; the changed version of the first game is labeled Act I even though it's a complete game that contains multiple acts; the sequel game currently in development is labeled Act II; the Episode 2 Rework isn't just one episode replacer but a download for the latest version of the entire sequel.

I feel I'm having an aneurysm.

Have a like for dipping your toe into that pool of stupid to help the rest of us, Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
why the hell every time i load my old save there is bug ? and it takes me to some where i played before

Last edited:

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Hey guys does anyone have a solo aubrey path save for beginning of act 2? Just downloading act 2 rn and accidently deleted all files of act 1. Thx

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes