richiman

May 3, 2022
Can someone please explain me what is the difference between the version, "College Kings-15.1.0 to College Kings-1.3.17" if both are from season 1.
College Kings-15.1.0 is an outdated build from Pateron. College Kings-1.3.17 is the latest build from Steam.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry Guys, if I'm asking dumb questions, but I'm new to this game.
I'm playing on PC, Version v1.3.17, but I'm a litte bit confused, about Episodes, Acts, version 1 or 2, etc. Now I have seen I need a patch, but all links are down.
Is anybodes there, who can give me an advice, which files/version I need to play from beginning ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry Guys, if I'm asking dumb questions, but I'm new to this game.
I'm playing on PC, Version v1.3.17, but I'm a litte bit confused, about Episodes, Acts, version 1 or 2, etc. Now I have seen I need a patch, but all links are down.
Is anybodes there, who can give me an advice, which files/version I need to play from beginning ?
Acts are just another name for seasons and within those acts you have episodes.

If you want to play from the actual beginning then start with Act 1.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
As I mentioned the game is becoming hell on earth. I am playing 3.2.10 and when I login here there is already 3.2.13. It seems like Microsoft. An update fixes 2 errors and creates 14 more errors.

But! Don't compare it with BAD. Then the dev will be pissed off, but in that game are less errors when a new updat comes out. So NO. I will never ever compare the games. Because one is smooth, and the other is more and more fucking up. I am thinking of throwing off CK of my laptop.......... And play again when final.

• Haha
Reactions: hotdogBD

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I searched in this topic. But will there be a chance that a walkthrough comes out soon from the new poolparty and episode 3?

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
I searched in this topic. But will there be a chance that a walkthrough comes out soon from the new poolparty and episode 3?
Due to the fucked up state the game is in, there's no point, especially with all the reworks and changes and new bugs etc...
So I guess it'll be a while before that happens, if at all.
Just my take from reading this forum a lot, not an official answer.

Reactions: Bloodguard and Jafo

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game is still screwed up, I can't stop Audrey from being MCs girlfriend even when I put her as just a friend or FWB, after I start CK2 I check the relationships and she's down as girlfriend.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
This game has turned into complete trash, Errors, Bugs, Rewrites. Milking Douchebag

Maybe get with the Dev from Being a Dik. You might learn how to make Game, Lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hotdogBD

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm playing now ck2 v3.2.13 - episode 1. My questions: is it possible to change a girls status (girlfriend, kissed, FWB etc.) during a playthrough with the console or change the mc's KCT (popular, confident, loyal) with the console. If yes, what are the commands?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I'm playing now ck2 v3.2.13 - episode 1. My questions: is it possible to change a girls status (girlfriend, kissed, FWB etc.) during a playthrough with the console or change the mc's KCT (popular, confident, loyal) with the console. If yes, what are the commands?
This game is already buggy as hell. Can't imagine messing with the console will make it better. ;)
Honestly feel like the KCT score crap, kind of ruined the game. At least it made it a lot less fun for me. :devilish:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
This game is already buggy as hell. Can't imagine messing with the console will make it better. ;)
Honestly feel like the KCT score crap, kind of ruined the game. At least it made it a lot less fun for me. :devilish:
You can change these things with the console commands, but as Bloodguard says, I'm very doubtful as to what the results would be! It's quite possible that the game would just change them straight back again because of some other data, and it's also, in its current buggy state, quite likely to crash things completely.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You can change these things with the console commands, but as Bloodguard says, I'm very doubtful as to what the results would be! It's quite possible that the game would just change them straight back again because of some other data, and it's also, in its current buggy state, quite likely to crash things completely.
Thanks both for the answers. I've tried already with the console, but it didn't work (nothing changed). But I've found a mod, which did both, and up to now ist works fine, without any trouble, bugs or crash.

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes