mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
what are you chatting about, i dont know what i want im just saying my thoughts so far, Chloe is my fav and Emily number 2 i have different saves for each girl, i know what i want
I mean you say other girls are too slutty but the ones that need long time are too boring for you so you clearly dont know what you want.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Chloe is my fav and Emily number 2 i have different saves for each girl, i know what i want
Hm i think Chloe get's more and more unsympathetic, thought i really liked her reaction when the MC said maybe she should step down as president :whistle:

As for Emily...i do agree, making the decisions whitout knowing what exactly happend and why, despite the MC knows it, is really bad...at least for me she's not a viable LI until we know.
Who knows maybe she was in a vurnable state back than because a other friend cut her out from a posted pic, judging from this ep :rolleyes:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hm i think Chloe get's more and more unsympathetic, thought i really liked her reaction when the MC said maybe she should step down as president :whistle:

As for Emily...i do agree, making the decisions whitout knowing what exactly happend and why, despite the MC knows it, is really bad...at least for me she's not a viable LI until we know.
Who knows maybe she was in a vurnable state back than because a other friend cut her out from a posted pic, judging from this ep :rolleyes:
i agree, with Chloe i dont know how true the things are because of who said them, Ryan who is friends with Grayson and Nora who wants to become president so im mixed at the minute because i did follow her when she talked to Aubrey after swimming but then rolled back not to be caught.

with Emily i dont know how bad the cheating was shes been shown to overreact like with that posted pic so it might not be so bad but again dont know, thats why Riley is climbing to number 1 after this update or Amber if shes a proper LI

Reactions: Raziel_8

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If IRL, Penelope is the one I'd go for. But because this is a game, I'm going for Chloe and will either self-explode because she's really a manipulative bitch, or be happy because she's actually nice and everyone else is a bitch.

Reactions: anonimo1

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It is kind of distracting when looking at the blonde and redhead and they have jet black eyebrows.

Especially on that beautiful redhead. It kind of makes me disappointed a little already and I just started playing the game because now it makes me think the "drapes might not match the curtains".

I can understand it a bit more with the blonde since a lot of women dye their hair blonde but I would think if they had really dark brows they would lighten them a little bit.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Chloe number 1: The model is great and she gives off that "So hot no one dares ask her out, but she's really sweet vibe"

Aubrey number 2: I disagree with almost everyone here. She's a gorgeous, strong, adventurous woman who enjoys sex, knows herself, and is into kinky stuff. I've read a lot about her "being the school bike" but I bet not everyone gets to ride!

Emily and Riley are kind of tied for number 3 depending on WHY Emily cheated. I agree with everyone here, I need reasons and severity!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Chloe number 1: The model is great and she gives off that "So hot no one dares ask her out, but she's really sweet vibe"

Aubrey number 2: I disagree with almost everyone here. She's a gorgeous, strong, adventurous woman who enjoys sex, knows herself, and is into kinky stuff. I've read a lot about her "being the school bike" but I bet not everyone gets to ride!

Emily and Riley are kind of tied for number 3 depending on WHY Emily cheated. I agree with everyone here, I need reasons and severity!
the 1st time we see Aubrey shes fucking a guy then jumps straight onto the MC after meeting him once she fucks around alot

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
the 1st time we see Aubrey shes fucking a guy then jumps straight onto the MC after meeting him once she fucks around alot
For me, it says a lot about her. She will ''like'' someone - she jumps into bed with him right away.
I don't have a good opinion of her after what she does. And she is definitely not a GF material. (at least for me)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
For me, it says a lot about her. She will ''like'' someone - she jumps into bed with him right away.
I don't have a good opinion of her after what she does. And she is definitely not a GF material. (at least for me)
and if you agree with her ex bf about the threesome she just rushes away because she now thinks your boring because you dont wanna share her

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
and if you agree with her ex bf about the threesome she just rushes away because she now thinks your boring because you dont wanna share her
Haha, that's stupid.
If she thinks so, then she's definitely not suitable as GF material. :LOL:
Unless she finds someone who likes to have fun like her and he will not be bothered to share his woman.

Reactions: User1230

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Haha, that's stupid.
If she thinks so, then she's definitely not suitable as GF material. :LOL:
Unless she finds someone who likes to have fun like her and he will not be bothered to share his woman.
She gave those vibes since the beggining thats why I don't like her and if she acts like that because not liking to share her then thats the cherry on top of the cake.
She is already the school bike so having her as gf and share its like having a community bike at home, ty but no ty.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
If you remember, Aubrey offered her Ex another girl for a 3some. Nothing there about sharing her with another guy. Also, I didn't see the dreaded NTR tag, so I'm going to go with she's adventurous and free spirited. Now if, after we've now been together, I see her banging another guy (Yes, I know, double standard) then she gets dropped except for booty call duty.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It's really too bad I can't swap Lauren's model for either Aubrey or Emily. She'd be great except I can't get over the fact that she looks ghoulish.......

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes