Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If you remember, Aubrey offered her Ex another girl for a 3some. Nothing there about sharing her with another guy. Also, I didn't see the dreaded NTR tag, so I'm going to go with she's adventurous and free spirited. Now if, after we've now been together, I see her banging another guy (Yes, I know, double standard) then she gets dropped except for booty call duty.
doesn't matter if its male or female threesome thats like saying 1 person isn't enough for her, he never offered her that and didn't wanna share her so she thought he was boring, that says alot about Aubrey

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
No it is just a phone bug problem. Don't crucify sandbox for that reason too.
I’ve had other issues outside of the phone. I’m also not a fan of sandbox in general. The VN elements of this are great but outside that, I’ve had some bug issues in previous versions of this game, so I stand by my statement.

Reactions: Grelk

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck on "(I should text Penelope)". I've replied to all messages on the phone and haven't been able to continue.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or does this update seem somewhat buggy? After the date with Evelyn I get the message to check my phone, but there s nothing to check. No new messages or anything.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Lighting on several scenes is waaaaaaay too bright. Like searing hot bright. And this is indoors. Like when you first talk to Luaren in the classroom. And later when you are with her in the park and you kiss her.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
IMHO
the choices in the sex scene is too lame, mediocre
im hopping something different from this game who can pull up those fight scenes choices
like, when mc get a bj, then i click cum, i want mc to cum while the girl give him a bj not sex, vice versa

*the blue dot keep showing up on lauren's name
*reply button keep showing up on some name

the story lead to sex scene seem absurd, aubrew more like a fanservice char, come out of nowhere, and fuck fuck fuck
with his ex, its just too shalow,

Not an Expert just IMHO

Reactions: User1230 and Grelk

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
About the phone bug, what I did to get rid of it was to play it all over again. It was no big deal to me because it was quick to play to the point of the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZoZo0311

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Can't continue game from 0.53 save file.. Did anyone actually successfully continue from 0.53 save file or is it confirmed we must restarr from beginning in this version?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Lol you guys Qmil679 and Bailz are going pretty hardcore on Aubrey... it's like you want to go into war with Aubrey fans :KEK:
its not about going hardcore on her its just that people are saying shes not a slut when its pretty much evident that she is, everything shes done so far doesn't paint a good image of her,
but if any1 wants to go to war then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes