shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Do you guys think there will be a return of Emmy or Satin (a european return) in the future to somehow bite you in the butt, or do you think MC is in the clear?

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Stingus

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
can't seem to download from the servers listed - was using Nopy but it is dead mega is normally fine but for large files it wants to be paid - can we get the file in 3 sections of 4GB and the 4rth section for the balance???

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I am sure this game would be more popular if it wasn't 15GB and rising. Considering the cheap download hosts throttling bandwidth even with a fast internet connect it takes over half an hour to download it.
It didnt took half an hour using the torrent. Thats the best way to download these big games. The game isnt popular cause its average at best. The models of some girls are unique and well done enough for me to come back to it. I started playing in the eleventh version but the story, the dialogue, the choices are in downfall. Mix that with the amount of bugs and being unable to load some saves because they are buggy. Makes the whole experience dreadful. I just watched the last scenes thanks to the codes that
holliatak posted I only liked the ones with the new girls...last two updates I just used codes, didnt even bother to continue the story this time.

unnie

Jul 22, 2018
persistent._seen_ever["v14s01_sg"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s03c_sg"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s21a"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s25a"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s36_sg"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s46a_sga"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s46a_sgb"] = True
persistent._seen_ever["v14s53_sg"] = True

ENJOY guys
COuld you also share the V13 codes?, i realised I never played the last version, but now I have every scenes unlock thanks to you except for the v13 scene lmao

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Not sure how to unlock the new Chloe scene. Very strange since I've been simping for her non-stop. :unsure:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
what bugs are present this time? or it's safe to DL now? ck is not a joke size after all HAHA

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I mean that sounds like a lot of scenes, the most are really not good thought, or the way to get them is bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a good Amber route and a bad Amber route could be a good idea in theory, but encouraging her to keep doing drugs even when she's already having issues is scummy.
Which personality should i have?
I'm not sure. I was Confident and missed it, so one of the other two :KEK:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 195 Votes