mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
This game was pretty good when it first came out. I haven't played it for a few updates but I have noticed a significant decline in rating stars. Is there a general consensus on why this game isn't doing so well anymore?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
can someone helpme to dowload the game? i dont have mega premium
You can still download large games with a non premium mega account. It just takes a day as you have to wait for your cap to reset and then the app will continue on its own and finish the download. So really, patience is the only thing you need.

Reactions: tooofiq

snagglepuss78

Jun 3, 2020
You can still download large games with a non premium mega account. It just takes a day as you have to wait for your cap to reset and then the app will continue on its own and finish the download. So really, patience is the only thing you need.
Or switch over to a VPN when you hit cap.

Reactions: mgtoons
Feb 15, 2019
This game was pretty good when it first came out. I haven't played it for a few updates but I have noticed a significant decline in rating stars. Is there a general consensus on why this game isn't doing so well anymore?
Frankly, I think it's because of the story and characters. It's not a bad story, but some random stuff gets thrown in that annoys people; primarily, there's one character that's introduced who causes a lot of trouble for MC, and his role in the game is totally illogical. There's really not that many "romantic" moments in the game, compared to other similarly sized VNs, other than with like 2 of the girls.

I think that this is why there's some discrepancy in ratings. The renders are great, there's a lot of replay potential, and the devs have been adding some good QOL utility (like a library/gallery of unlocked scenes). On the flip side, the plot moves forward rapidly, not giving much time to develop the characters or MC's relationships with them; things just kind of happen, so there's not a huge sense of control within the story. People prioritize different things.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Large file size, some annoying bugs, cringe dialogue and uninteresting story/characters. That's my opinion anyways.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, once again this was buggy and needlessly convoluted. At the very least the introduction of the hot mom gives me hope for the future.

Mar 15, 2021
College Kings v14.0.1
Original PC Version more mirror
dropmefiles by gamingdevil800 - gdrive by vonmott - - mega
filesfm​
letsupload​
mediafire​
workupload​
Part | |
Part | |
Part | |
Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Compressed PC Version by CircleJerker more mirror
- (7days) - mega - - (7days)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Mac Version by CircleJerker more mirror
"like" will be appreciated
hero among us.

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
College Kings v14.0.1
Original PC Version more mirror
dropmefiles by gamingdevil800 - gdrive by vonmott - - mega
filesfm​
letsupload​
mediafire​
workupload​
Part | |
Part | |
Part | |
Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Compressed PC Version by CircleJerker more mirror
Compressed Mac Version by CircleJerker more mirror
"like" will be appreciated
i'm really grateful! do you have android update version?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I mean that sounds like a lot of scenes, the most are really not good thought, or the way to get them is bad.
The joke is the Samantha scenario in this update is near identical to Amber's condition to have sex with her

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It REALLY shifted gears with the Europe trip. The introduction of a lame, poorly done, antagonist that made no plot sense didn't help. The " hey! Let's plan a trip to Europe this weekend" was a bit shaky (have you gone through the passport process?) and I think that threw people off as well. I also think a lot of people didn't like the fact that the whole fight thing went away for the duration of the trip. To me (my opinion only) the whole "Fight Club" aspect was the weakest part of the story all along. Having a bare-knuckle fight league between frats (well, and letting boys and girls room together on trips) would NEVER be allowed at any college or university in the U.S. - shit you can't even use harsh language at anyone anymore. I'm willing to "suspend my disbelief" for a good story, but everything revolving around underground fighting was getting a bit thin. Having said all that - I think that might have been a big story draw for a lot of people. Once in Europe, it didn't matter shit what frat you were in either "we're all just one big happy/unhappy dis-fuck-tional family".

Just my thoughts, there are others.

Reactions: mgtoons

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The joke is the Samantha scenario in this update is near identical to Amber's condition to have sex with her
Normaly i would say, i take any chance to knock up as many girls as possible...but yeah with a drug addicted not such a good idea....
hah who i'm kidding, i still would do it :KEK:
On that note, it is really a bit anoyning that u are forced to pull out at nearly every sex scene...they are college girls with active sex life, has the dev ever heard of the pill :cautious: (idealy they will forget to take said pill, or we have the choice to swap them with placebos)

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes