Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You sort of can, and you sort of can't. I did everything in my power to kick Emily to the curb but she showed up and told me we "couldn't see each other anymore" as if we'd been dating.
Well yeah, that isn't cheating thought, if u ignored her the whole game. Just really bad storytelling (which makes no sense), the game has quite a few of those moments.
I'm WAY not into Lauren, and have interacted with her as little as possible, but she acted like I cheated on her when she caught me with Aubrey in the airplane bathroom and a few other interactions.
And that sounds like a bug, happens from time to time :KEK:

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
Why are the files uploaded at mega and dropmefiles sized 14.9gb while the other two uploades are 16gb? Does it matter which one I download?

Mar 15, 2020
You sort of can, and you sort of can't. I did everything in my power to kick Emily to the curb but she showed up and told me we "couldn't see each other anymore" as if we'd been dating. I'm WAY not into Lauren, and have interacted with her as little as possible, but she acted like I cheated on her when she caught me with Aubrey in the airplane bathroom and a few other interactions. It's not "forced" but there are some inconsistencies if you don't choose to be with certain girls.
ya the whole emily showing up and dumping me thing confused the hell outta me cause i told her to fuck off every single time (kinda just headcannoned it into her having serious mental health problems and thinking we were still dating or some bullshit). I got lucky and went with riley and aubrey right away and glad i did. everybody else is just a headache and drama causing nightmare. the KCT thing also bugged me since its so vague that you really have zero fucking clue how much more of a trait you might need if you get the failed popup. like do i just have to play loyal suck up bro for a few more questions or do i need to redo the entire chapter as loyal suck up bro...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That would be a bad cliffhanger resolve, though.
True, but most cliffhangers in this games are badly/boring resolved.
I just don't see a reason why Chris would do anything to her, nor do i think he's the type for it.
But who knows, maybe there was a car accident and she is in the hospital, Charli is back and want revenge or she meet up with Chloe to have a talk and now the house is on fire and we can just save one of them :p

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 14,94 GB / 2,98 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 14,xx GB / 2,97 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-mac-crunched.zip
Thank you, young man.

Yet the dev must take actions to cope with such weight of gamefiles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes