BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Firstly I'm a fan of this VN, but still have issue with the MC dating so many girls after he has already committed to one girl, secondly wht still does he not spend more time with the girlfriend
As well I certainly hope we are not going to see Lauren turned into a sex freak, her charm was and is her sweetness and innocence
lets not ruin that

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Firstly I'm a fan of this VN, but still have issue with the MC dating so many girls after he has already committed to one girl, secondly wht still does he not spend more time with the girlfriend
As well I certainly hope we are not going to see Lauren turned into a sex freak, her charm was and is her sweetness and innocence
lets not ruin that
I agree, there needs to be monogamy options with certain girls. I am a cad in real life and still see the reason to be completely single with the right girl.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
I’ve been stuck in a loop for the last few updates ever since Nora and Chris break up/you go to the concert/you go to the spa. It just seamlessly blends the same scenes over and over never making any progress

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
lets not ruin that
If u date/hook up with multiple girls, that is ur choice, u can turn down all LI's/sex scenes and only go after one LI.
In the end all LI's should have the same amount of content (which is clearly not the case for some atm).
The dev can't just neglect all other girls because u can commit to Lauren or Chloe.
If u split paths that would be a significant increase in workload, which would get more for every new path added. That is if the dev even plans to do that ...or if he just has one main path until the end and than a ending for the girl u choose

As for Lauren, just because she is sweet and innocent, i don't see a reason why she shouldn't get some kinky sex scenes. She'd still be a sweet girl, even if she enjoys more than misionary with light's out.
That being said, i'm not a fan of bdsm for Chloe...

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
This game was pretty good when it first came out. I haven't played it for a few updates but I have noticed a significant decline in rating stars. Is there a general consensus on why this game isn't doing so well anymore?
Because people have weird tastes for games. I find this game very enjoyable. I don't think realistic story writing is important in a game that basically wants to be a fun game. If i want realistic dialogue and real-world vibe i play Leap of Faith or something similar. CK has the best girls imo of any VN. Chloe, Nora, Riley, Penelope, Ms.Rose, even Amber, Aubrey, etc. Not just 1-2 great girls like in most games, but almost all of them look really good. My only concern is that it is just slightly too easy to bang the chicks and so far (i've played until 13) there is no real consequence of our actions. I find the writing creative, even the Europe trip has way-way more ideas than many finished games.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If u date/hook up with multiple girls, that is ur choice, u can turn down all LI's/sex scenes and only go after one LI.
In the end all LI's should have the same amount of content (which is clearly not the case for some atm).
The dev can't just neglect all other girls because u can commit to Lauren or Chloe.
If u split paths that would be a significant increase in workload, which would get more for every new path added. That is if the dev even plans to do that ...or if he just has one main path until the end and than a ending for the girl u choose

As for Lauren, just because she is sweet and innocent, i don't see a reason why she shouldn't get some kinky sex scenes. She'd still be a sweet girl, even if she enjoys more than misionary with light's out.
It doesn;t seem like my choice - when I leave Lauren I suddenly call penelope for a date - not sure why because I wouldn't do that as I would at this point call that cheating - and I have never done that to any girlfriend - I agree the dev can't spend all his time on just one girl, but once a LI is chosen all the others should be relegated as simply friends and yes the MC could still help them out when they need it, but to sleep with them see them naked etc.. NO. You are right just because Lauren is sweet and innocent does not mean she can't get some kinky scenes, but the MC should be the determining factor of which he is willing to do with her, and she hopefully will not ask others to help her experiment - should only be the MC now that he is her boyfriend

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It doesn;t seem like my choice - when I leave Lauren I suddenly call penelope for a date - not sure why because I wouldn't do that as I would at this point call that cheating - and I have never done that to any girlfriend - I agree the dev can't spend all his time on just one girl, but once a LI is chosen all the others should be relegated as simply friends and yes the MC could still help them out when they need it, but to sleep with them see them naked etc.. NO. You are right just because Lauren is sweet and innocent does not mean she can't get some kinky scenes, but the MC should be the determining factor of which he is willing to do with her, and she hopefully will not ask others to help her experiment - should only be the MC now that he is her boyfriend
Cheating should definetly be an option, but it should be optional to opt out of any of such scenes.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

You sort of can, and you sort of can't. I did everything in my power to kick Emily to the curb but she showed up and told me we "couldn't see each other anymore" as if we'd been dating. I'm WAY not into Lauren, and have interacted with her as little as possible, but she acted like I cheated on her when she caught me with Aubrey in the airplane bathroom and a few other interactions. It's not "forced" but there are some inconsistencies if you don't choose to be with certain girls.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You sort of can, and you sort of can't. I did everything in my power to kick Emily to the curb but she showed up and told me we "couldn't see each other anymore" as if we'd been dating. I'm WAY not into Lauren, and have interacted with her as little as possible, but she acted like I cheated on her when she caught me with Aubrey in the airplane bathroom and a few other interactions. It's not "forced" but there are some inconsistencies if you don't choose to be with certain girls.
I'm not with Lauren and she reacted like "Oh, sorry" and not much else. I don't know what the trigger to show one reaction or the other is, but there are two different reactions. I did experience something similar with other girls, like Emily, or in a minor way deciding not to help Lindsay. It loks like the "correct" way of playing is juggling every girl at the same time.

Reactions: HogRocket

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Cheating should definetly be an option, but it should be optional and opt out of any of such scenes.
IRRC cheating is ur choice, or at least i can't remember a scene where u were forced to cheat.
- I'm not sure which scene with Penelope u mean. But it's not like u will be forced to cheat on Lauren with other LI's even if u go on a date with them, see them naked etc. and yes i agree, the wording, as well as the scenes with other LI's could be better in the case u are in a relationship.

- Yeah fully agree, please no more of these experiments

- The mixed hotel room on the trip was one point where i really didn't understand why Lauren wasn't an option, if she is the gf...she would have been the logical choice and it would have been good for her story progression.

- The best solution for pretty much all u said would have been a branching/split from the main/common route to a Lauren route, if u choose to date her. That would have the advantage that the focus would be on Lauren and their relationship, u could have a way more coherent story/events/dialogue/consequences that way. Overall a way more enjoyable experience.

The disadvantage which comes with that is, u would need to change pretty much all scenes/dialogue/character interactions, some scenes only slightly (a couple of sentences), other scenes would need a complete replacement and/or unique scenes for her path (like the shared hotel room as example).
In short it would be a large amount of extra work, which most devs/studios only do at a late stage of the game, so they can reduce the work as well keep the branching to minimum. Too much branching, especially early on, will slow down the progress to snail's pace. And if u consider the large amount of girls in the game...

The problem i see with this game is:
The story/structure is an absolute mess, it makes often no sense and while it seems like there are paths like Lauren/Chloe gf path, there are no paths, nor cohorent storytelling.
Instead u have many scenes which stand independently and play in succession, but they are not really connected or influenced by other scenes and decisions.

Which in return leads to the problems u mentioned, or scenes which just make no sense story wise, like the Emily park scene (even if u ignored her), Emily changing college (even if u love her), Lauren is pretty much only ur gf in scenes where she is present, or that really nobody gives as much as single fuck ur dating Chloe the most popular girl, u would think the other girls would react to that or Imre.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes