zainon

Jan 27, 2021
what bugs are present this time? or it's safe to DL now? ck is not a joke size after all HAHA

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I mean that sounds like a lot of scenes, the most are really not good thought, or the way to get them is bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a good Amber route and a bad Amber route could be a good idea in theory, but encouraging her to keep doing drugs even when she's already having issues is scummy.
Which personality should i have?
I'm not sure. I was Confident and missed it, so one of the other two :KEK:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But you mean in this update right?
yes in this update, after the photo shoot with Chloe or a gym scene with Imre, if u don't help Chloe.

Having a good Amber route and a bad Amber route could be a good idea in theory, but encouraging her to keep doing drugs even when she's already having issues is scummy.
Yeah that choice does feel so shitty...i mean she tells u about her life problems, that she feels guilty cause she brings others down with her, that she is basically addicted and need those pills, so she doesn't feels like shit and to get the scenes u push her into continuing with it and drug her up for sex.
I never was a Amber fan, but this feels really low.

I'm not sure. I was Confident and missed, so one of the other two :KEK:
That can't be right, there is probably a other trigger, or a bug...Loyal works too, no idea about Popular, as i don't have a save with that.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
yes in this update, after the photo shoot with Chloe or a gym scene with Imre, if u don't help Chloe.

Yeah that choice does feel so shitty...i mean she tells u about her life problems, that she feels guilty cause she brings others down with her, that she is basically addicted and need those pills, so she doesn't feels like shit and to get the scenes u push her into continuing with it and drug her up for sex.
I never was a Amber fan, but this feels really low.

That can't be right, there is probably a other trigger, or a bug...Loyal works too, no idea about Popular, as i don't have a save with that.
Ok, I just checked. The options I chose didn't allow me to get it as Confident, I chose another option (not on the last one, on the ones before that) and I could get it. So yeah, you totally can get it as Confident, but you may have to redo the entire conversation.

jedidood

Jul 29, 2017
COuld you also share the V13 codes?, i realised I never played the last version, but now I have every scenes unlock thanks to you except for the v13 scene lmao
Don't think anyone shared the v13 code, but here it is:

persistent._seen_ever["v13s16a"] = True;
persistent._seen_ever["v13s25_emmysg"] = True;
persistent._seen_ever["v13s40_sg"] = True;
persistent._seen_ever["v13s50a"] = True;

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Question about the links: of the options that are available, which is the best of all to download the game? Not counting Mega, I think a torrent link could be a good option (sorry for the bad grammar)

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
guys i have only had one sex scene with chloe in the trip after she fights with nora, apparently I have missed out on the rest. if someone has the saves then please be my saviour !

Jan 21, 2018
I'm in dire need of either saves for all routes or an updated multi-mod with gallery unlocker included.
Can't understand why but I can't discover some of the scenes even when i follow the walkthrough

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
I'm in dire need of either saves for all routes or an updated multi-mod with gallery unlocker included.
Can't understand why but I can't discover some of the scenes even when i follow the walkthrough
there are codes to unlock the gallery, you can use them . even I'm doing that and will save them as new saves for different paths

jedidood

Jul 29, 2017
Please check my post up above and post #5470, those code covered every scenes including the latest release.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
there are codes to unlock the gallery, you can use them . even I'm doing that and will save them as new saves for different paths
need someone to please share the saves, just realised that you cant use the gallery to create new saves. please share them !

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Please check my post up above and post #5470, those code covered every scenes including the latest release.
but we cant use the unlocked scenes in the gallery to create new saves right ? it does not give the option to save them as a path

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes