tatters

Jul 25, 2018
i really like this up to point where your teacher tricks you bc he wanted to teach someone else a lesson like wtf you couldn't put in the option to be mad or not. like really.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
she tells the MC that she loves him and you can tell her you love her, then she still tells him shes leaving and they can try a long distance relationship, it makes no sense after all this time and still no info on her cheating, then her siding with Charli which she never apologies for and then she just leaves after saying she loves him, and i thought i was getting enough kicks in the balls from the Riley route
I was lucky and didn't finish playing it, sometimes it's good to read the comments.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
It's been out for a few days and still no compressed version or update only link?
UN-BELIE-BUBBLE!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
someone can help me ?? i had a gamebreaking script error because Nore (and anopther girl too) isn't in my contact list..so when MC try to find her after chris break..i got this irreversible script error...any way to insert Nora contact in?? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Anyone else getting an error at the end when trying to text Nora? Before Imre comes in.
yes me. it's because we mis her contact...she isn't into pohone contacts damn...and i've got other script error before regarding some simpr girls..cuz they aren't into phone..but this with Nora is unskippable .hope someone can tell us how to put Nora contact into phone..i think this will fix our issue

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No plan to make harem route? All of them are attractive, so I can't decide who to choose among the women.
No real need to choose, u can fuck everything that moves with no consequences, so far.
Only content which is locked behind a route is Lauren...still u can fuck around, i think there is just the plane quicky with Aubrey, which can piss her off.

And the choice of frat gives u one exclusive LI.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
No real need to choose, u can fuck everything that moves with no consequences, so far.
Only content which is locked behind a route is Lauren...still u can fuck around, i think there is just the plane quicky with Aubrey, which can piss her off.

And the choice of frat gives u one exclusive LI.
Well Penelope didn't look like she appreciated the late night phone call from Lauren on the sleep-over, looks like you can't have both of them :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well Penelope didn't look like she appreciated the late night phone call from Lauren on the sleep-over, looks like you can't have both of them :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't seem so bad to me, that being said, what idiot would answear his phone in this situation (more so if the gf is calling) and than talks about how she masturbated :FacePalm:

Aug 30, 2019
please, some saves? my computer has nedeed a windows repair and i lose all my saves, and i just dont want to gent another 10 hours to unlock all

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
penelope invites mc to a sleep-over? why didn't i get that
Did u go on a date with her ? U need to decline Jennys invite.
Also if u go on a date with her u need to choose 'focus on us'.
Like is she worth ?
Well if u like her go for it, she has a good amount of content, not any bad surprises on her path, but i find her rather annoying with her constant whining.
If u go for her path, u also can go for other LI's, the choice if u want to commit to her comes only way down the road, compared to Lauren, where it is at the begining of the game.

Reactions: malridoo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm stuck on the Ferry with the killer game, I killed Ms. Rose, Emily, Lauren, Penelope, Imre, Ryan, Josh, Riley, Chris, Chloe, Charli. Lindsey left the captain's room, but Nora, Aubrey and Samantha are nowhere to be found. Same thing with Lindsey, please help.
Check the borders of the screen, some arrows are hard to find. It's a very confusing free roam.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes