jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
any help for Nora script error cuz she is missing from phone contacts? no one? really?
That point is at the end of the version so you're better off just stopping there and loading it next version when it's fixed. No idea why the end of his versions is always bugged...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
As much as I love this game, not a fan of the forced flirting with some of the girls (like Lindsey, Riley and Chloe) that the new writer added to the game. It's really annoying during a one-girl playthrough when you really don't want to be that kind of guy that does things like that behind his girl's back.
Not to mention

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Darke

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
That point is at the end of the version so you're better off just stopping there and loading it next version when it's fixed. No idea why the end of his versions is always bugged...
it would be an easy fix if someone expert find the Phone contact file...just add Nora and it sholud go

mentalyill

Jun 25, 2020
it would be an easy fix if someone expert find the Phone contact file...just add Nora and it sholud go
did you fuck her? bc the other morning she seems like close with chris and you can text her and be like "what was that" so that adds her to your contacts

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm telling you that it's the end of the version. I took a look and this dev's script is way too much of a mess for anyone to want to dive in and figure it out. Just save it before that. She doesn't message you. It's him getting no reply and then the game literally ends for the version.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm telling you that it's the end of the version. I took a look and this dev's script is way too much of a mess for anyone to want to dive in and figure it out. Just save it before that. She doesn't message you. It's him getting no reply and then the game literally ends for the version.
ah ok...so nothiung else important happen?? hope iu will not be stuck with this error when next version come out..thanks thought

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
did you fuck her? bc the other morning she seems like close with chris and you can text her and be like "what was that" so that adds her to your contacts
yes...but i dont ever had her5 contact in my phone as some others on those app..in fact i had some erro about a Elly (i think) but cliking ignore worked out

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
ah ok...so nothiung else important happen?? hope iu will not be stuck with this error when next version come out..thanks thought
Yeah I'm sure it'll be fixed. Having a bug at the end of the version is common for this dev, but it's usually fixed by the next version.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
will this be updated to 14.1 soon? also does anyone know what this path builder they've added will do?
So you can start from certain Acts and choose which characters you're going after. I believe it also lets you pick your trait CONFIDENT, LOYAL or POPULAR then allows you to lock it if you wish. So permanently popular etc

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm really annoyed right now. If you tried to kiss Lauren at the park in the beginning (tried as in her pulling away) you are forced into making out with her and onto her path just before the Deers charity event much later even if you decided to just be friends?
I'm playing my Chloe playthrough right now and I just managed to et of the Lindsey path they kind of automatically put you on and now I'm suddenly on Lauren's path?
Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen? Do I have to replay the whole damn thing again and make sure to NOT try and kiss her?

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes