TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Got this error today. :-(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After IGNORE

AFTER 2nd IGNORE

After 3rd Ignore

Still loving this AVN game though.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Got this error today. :-(
Okay wow - i'm getting more - must be a bad save from previous edition.

I'm thinking it's incompatible. My save of chapter 1 is from Steam.
But chpt2 and 3, I am playing from this forum.

Now that I think about it- I'm sure that's what the issue is. I may have to go back through and start chpt 1 just script skip and plug in the same choices to get to end of chpt 1.

That may fix the issue.

UPDATE _ YUP that seems to the be the issue for sure. I just did a scroll through and the errors are no occurring.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Okay wow - i'm getting more - must be a bad save from previous edition.

I'm thinking it's incompatible. My save of chapter 1 is from Steam.
But chpt2 and 3, I am playing from this forum.

Now that I think about it- I'm sure that's what the issue is. I may have to go back through and start chpt 1 just script skip and plug in the same choices to get to end of chpt 1.

That may fix the issue.

UPDATE _ YUP that seems to the be the issue for sure. I just did a scroll through and the errors are no occurring.

Carry on.
That sound like it could cause problems, yeah. Also, it's often recommended to replay it if you started playing during really old, less stable versions. Most of my old saves are corrupted (some so badly that they don't even register as saves in the save menu anymore).

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
gofile overloaded servers, dropmefiles deleted, mega unable to dld since its bigger than 5GB, anonfiles takes couple of days to download..
any chance for another mirror or better yet a torrent?
thanks

Reactions: yeesssss

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So I started playing this game over the weekend - Steam had part 1 as a FREE TO PLAY for last weekend. I fell in love with the story and a couple of the characters - totally in love with Riley, and Aubrey is close second wonderful OMG amazing woman. I would say it's possible that there is not a character in any other AVN game I've played that I am more addicted to than Riley.

There are some cool dudes too. I joined the Wolves - on a Loyal path right now - teetering to Confident a few times. On the Riley path for sure.

So after playing part 1 on Steam I decided to get the rest of it - so I have v14.0.1 now and playing; don't know where I am in terms of part 2 or 3 or what - i'm guessing I'm in part 3.

But there's something I gotta say and get off my chest:

Cameron yah he's a douchebag, Grayson a complete piece of shit, and Ryan is a punk. But that NEW DUDE with the girl spelling name of Charlie but spelled the way a girl would spell it Charli......HOLY SHIT I CANNOT STAND HIM!

I hope Imre beats the fk out of him.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
same and no one able to help here...damn i don't want to replay the whole game...
There would always be saves available, but I have multiple different saves with multiple different paths, and using someone elses save never settles well with me, cause (1) I rarely know exactly what paths they took, and (2) I just like running my own paths. Using provided saves works well for linear games, but this one has enough options to keep different paths going.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So I started playing this game over the weekend - Steam had part 1 as a FREE TO PLAY for last weekend. I fell in love with the story and a couple of the characters - totally in love with Riley, and Aubrey is close second wonderful OMG amazing woman. I would say it's possible that there is not a character in any other AVN game I've played that I am more addicted to than Riley.

There are some cool dudes too. I joined the Wolves - on a Loyal path right now - teetering to Confident a few times. On the Riley path for sure.

So after playing part 1 on Steam I decided to get the rest of it - so I have v14.0.1 now and playing; don't know where I am in terms of part 2 or 3 or what - i'm guessing I'm in part 3.

But there's something I gotta say and get off my chest:

Cameron yah he's a douchebag, Grayson a complete piece of shit, and Ryan is a punk. But that NEW DUDE with the girl spelling name of Charlie but spelled the way a girl would spell it Charli......HOLY SHIT I CANNOT STAND HIM!

I hope Imre beats the fk out of him.
Keep playing...in the latest update something happened. :)

Reactions: mightybored

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay - am doing that now. Touring the museum at the moment.

The problem is - in a way he's in your head cuz he's a reflection of how kinda fake the MC can be. I don't know it's weird. Low key passive aggressive but in a way - is he really doing anything different than what I'm doing. I ran after Nora why? well cuz she's hot. I don't really want to cut in on Chris like that but at the same time it would be cool if i learned she was hip to the idea - and then Charli here, he's like fake as fuck and getting everyone to be his friend
I cannot recall the movie -but there's a couple of them like that where the antagonist is this completely benign guy where it seems the protagonist is the real asshole the whole time, but it's just the guy is a manipulative psycho-path that has fooled everyone and turned them against the MC.

Weird. Effective. And yet I fkn hate him. Cuz he exposes the lies within ourselves. Okay that's the end of my psychobabble. Back to the museum and my babe, Riley.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay - am doing that now. Touring the museum at the moment.

The problem is - in a way he's in your head cuz he's a reflection of how kinda fake the MC can be. I don't know it's weird. Low key passive aggressive but in a way - is he really doing anything different than what I'm doing. I ran after Nora why? well cuz she's hot. I don't really want to cut in on Chris like that but at the same time it would be cool if i learned she was hip to the idea - and then Charli here, he's like fake as fuck and getting everyone to be his friend
I cannot recall the movie -but there's a couple of them like that where the antagonist is this completely benign guy where it seems the protagonist is the real asshole the whole time, but it's just the guy is a manipulative psycho-path that has fooled everyone and turned them against the MC.

Weird. Effective. And yet I fkn hate him. Cuz he exposes the lies within ourselves. Okay that's the end of my psychobabble. Back to the museum and my babe, Riley.
Not at all the same. Charli is the MC times 100. Charli is manipulative, and you'll eventually find out the level of shady he can be. The MC isn't shady and manipulative. He's still being true and genuine while trying to bang every female in sight (but only if you choose that path. I have a separate save where I am loyal to Lauren).

yeesssss

Apr 23, 2021
gofile overloaded servers, dropmefiles deleted, mega unable to dld since its bigger than 5GB, anonfiles takes couple of days to download..
any chance for another mirror or better yet a torrent?
thanks
I am mirroring this. We need a torrent file since there is no other option.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here, on this forum, all your prayers get answered!

College Kings [v14.0.1] [Undergrad Steve] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 14,94 GB / 2,98 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 14,xx GB / 2,97 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - DropMeFiles

Additional Mirrors** - Torrent***:
-

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
**provided by Haremlover52
Thanks mate, it's highly appreciated! :love:
*** provided by rpdl Thanks mate, it's highly appreciated! :love:

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
I am mirroring this. We need a torrent file since there is no other option.
Go game!
Git!

Reactions: "CJ"

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
The Evil Dr Lauren scene should have been a tranny sucking your dick, who eventually turns you around for a back rub and tries to pull your trousers down to bang you, but you wake up terrified before it happens. The horse thing just feels like a waste of a scene

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Not sure what exactly you're speaking of. much has happened.
BUT _ the scene at the cathedral for St. Valentine....

I love Irme's personality (most of the time). His conversations with Ryan are hysterical. reminds me of bevis and butthead. Actually - Ryan does look like bevis a little.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
MUTHAFUKR!
I just had the scene where Riley tells MC something personal about herself.

oh - and i'm falling for Nora. Big time. Hard to stay loyal here. I've always thoughts she was really attractive. But her personality is really showing through as a truly warm-hearted woman and hard to resist wanting to rescue her all the time.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes