TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
MUTHAFUKR!
I just had the scene where Riley tells MC something personal about herself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh - and i'm falling for Nora. Big time. Hard to stay loyal here. I've always thoughts she was really attractive. But her personality is really showing through as a truly warm-hearted woman and hard to resist wanting to rescue her all the time.
YUP.

He just broke my baby's heart! She got streaking mascara from her tears, and thinks it was me. I called it.

I'm gonna rip off his head and shit down his cocksucking throat!

I'M PISSED.

Yah I know - I've completely fallen for Riley. no cap. This really hurts seeing her like this.

THAT TWATWAFFLE HAS TO PAY!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Two rabbid assholes with one stone opportunity right here:
Sick Chris on the TWATWAFFLE and watch them both burn down in vindictive flames.
Then you can console all the babes with all your might!
MUTHAFUKR!
I just had the scene where Riley tells MC something personal about herself.

oh - and i'm falling for Nora. Big time. Hard to stay loyal here. I've always thoughts she was really attractive. But her personality is really showing through as a truly warm-hearted woman and hard to resist wanting to rescue her all the time.
YUP.

He just broke my baby's heart! She got streaking mascara from her tears, and thinks it was me. I called it.

I'm gonna rip off his head and shit down his cocksucking throat!

I'M PISSED.

Yah I know - I've completely fallen for Riley. no cap. This really hurts seeing her like this.

THAT TWATWAFFLE HAS TO PAY!
Do you think is feasible in future updates?
Are you close to bursting into punis-her revenge?
Can you take some more hits till that happends?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure what exactly you're speaking of. much has happened.
BUT _ the scene at the cathedral for St. Valentine....

I love Irme's personality (most of the time). His conversations with Ryan are hysterical. reminds me of bevis and butthead. Actually - Ryan does look like bevis a little.
What I'm referring to is WAY past that part. It was in the most recent update.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
What I'm referring to is WAY past that part. It was in the most recent update.
From my perspective I don't know where each update adds/begins/ends.
I downloaded the whole file v14 and played from start.

My guess is that's what you were referring to - which sadly means I'm probably nearing the end of what I have available to us

NOOOOOO!!
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
From my perspective I don't know where each update adds/begins/ends.
I downloaded the whole file v14 and played from start.

My guess is that's what you were referring to - which sadly means I'm probably nearing the end of what I have available to us

NOOOOOO!!
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
haha.gif

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
Is it possible for someone to upload the files to uploadhaven, pixel, workupload or mediafire. Cuz the only good download link(gofile) at the moment has it servers overloaded since before yesterday and the other links download at 100kb per second, i dont get why always the most shitty download links are used first instead of the ones that adleast give some downloadspeed to users/ not max download at 5 gig per 3-4 hours like mega. Would be appreciated.

Reactions: wyw100

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Solid update..I'm intrigued to see how this whole campaign thing turns out. so far I've been helping both Chloe and Lindsey trying to even out things but there can only be one winner, hopefully I won't have to choose seeing that my MC is dating Chloe and Lindsay is his friend(or more than friends not sure what's going on there).
Also What's up with that milf stripper you fuck at the club tho?.. Seems like there's more to her than just being a device implemented for a sex scene. Maybe we'll meet her again down the line who knows.

Looking forward to the next release tho, MC being forced to tell Chris he banged Nora..chaos is what I seek lol.. Hopefully this won't just blow over with Chris forgiving MC. If anything MC should be kicked out of the Wolves for batrying his brother's.. Im also intrigued to see how that will unfold as an Ape, imagine an Ape banging the Wolves leaders girl.. That's a recipe for chaos.. Really hope the dev don't drop the ball on that tho, so far all the drama came form the girls side, time to add some drama between the boys as well.

I'd like to know tho, if Imre didn't catch MC and Nora kissing how does that effect the ending of this update seeing that Imre is the one who's forcing MC to come clean?.the game branches alot depending on ur choices so obviously not everyone got the same ending.

Reactions: Dudung693

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
So I started playing this game over the weekend - Steam had part 1 as a FREE TO PLAY for last weekend. I fell in love with the story and a couple of the characters - totally in love with Riley, and Aubrey is close second wonderful OMG amazing woman. I would say it's possible that there is not a character in any other AVN game I've played that I am more addicted to than Riley.

There are some cool dudes too. I joined the Wolves - on a Loyal path right now - teetering to Confident a few times. On the Riley path for sure.

So after playing part 1 on Steam I decided to get the rest of it - so I have v14.0.1 now and playing; don't know where I am in terms of part 2 or 3 or what - i'm guessing I'm in part 3.

But there's something I gotta say and get off my chest:

Cameron yah he's a douchebag, Grayson a complete piece of shit, and Ryan is a punk. But that NEW DUDE with the girl spelling name of Charlie but spelled the way a girl would spell it Charli......HOLY SHIT I CANNOT STAND HIM!

I hope Imre beats the fk out of him.

I'm not sure if the writer intended to write Charli as a sociopath, but he completely fits the bill from a real-world standpoint.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I'd like to know tho, if Imre didn't catch MC and Nora kissing how does that effect the ending of this update seeing that Imre is the one who's forcing MC to come clean?.the game branches alot depending on ur choices so obviously not everyone got the same ending.
MC looks at his phone after the automated message from Nora and goes something like "What the hell was that?!" then stands up angrily/credits.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
14 GB how many days to download
What I always do when a file is this size is to import it to Mega cloud. This happens instantly. Then I just download from there and don't have to worry about keeping browsers open or anything. With megasync going I can even download files for smaller games on workupload etc while I am waiting. I managed to get it done this way in less than a day without any inconvenience. It will keep downloading until you hit the limit and in a few hours it will automatically start up again. Then when the download is complete delete it from Mega cloud.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021

A long Q&A if anyone's interested, maybe some little spoilers in there.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
What I always do when a file is this size is to import it to Mega cloud. This happens instantly. Then I just download from there and don't have to worry about keeping browsers open or anything. With megasync going I can even download files for smaller games on workupload etc while I am waiting. I managed to get it done this way in less than a day without any inconvenience. It will keep downloading until you hit the limit and in a few hours it will automatically start up again. Then when the download is complete delete it from Mega cloud.
Or they could just upload the files to better downloadproviders like other threads/games do. making it so you can download it without the need of waiting for timers.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes