• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
I've seen a lot of people say if you're with Lauren, having sex with Aubrey on the plane instantly ends that. Then I read a walk through that claims if you make the correct choices, Lauren will be okay with you banging Aubrey. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
Yeah if you make the right choices and aren't her BF then she'll say "OMG" and will run off shocked but is ok with it
"will be okay" means you can still hang out with her (Hotter Parry event, and ofc in some dialogues she wont get upset). this can only be achieved as long as you dont have relationship with Lauren when having sex with Aubrey on the plane.
having relationship with Lauren is the requirement to have sex with Lauren in Paris, you wont get that if you did sex with Aubrey on the plane.

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
Do I have to get to room with riley at europe trip just to get the scene with her and aubrey or no?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'm still having an error in the sex shop with Aubrey. Never managed to get the fan-made patches to work, and it looks like the dev never bothered fixing it either.

Unless I'm expected to restart the entire game from scratch for it not to break?

workerofsecret

Sep 6, 2018
I get to where I support Lindsey for President of the Chicks and decide to support her.
Now I have to take a photo of her and her car and sell it online. But I don't know how to set the correct price for it (from 100$ to 800$). Anyone help please ?

Reactions: alternativ8

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Do I have to get to room with riley at europe trip just to get the scene with her and aubrey or no?
no, only missed scene with Riley.
I'm still having an error in the sex shop with Aubrey. Never managed to get the fan-made patches to work, and it looks like the dev never bothered fixing it either.

Unless I'm expected to restart the entire game from scratch for it not to break?
i play the compressed version, and it works fine, no patch needed.
I get to where I support Lindsey for President of the Chicks and decide to support her.
Now I have to take a photo of her and her car and sell it online. But I don't know how to set the correct price for it (from 100$ to 800$). Anyone help please ?
only the devs know, should wait for next version. just make a save there.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
It would be great if you could keep this up to date as it goes, awesome walkthrough by the way ;)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It would be great if you could keep this up to date as it goes, awesome walkthrough by the way ;)
I think I'm going to have to just update it when a whole Act is out now as there are too many unknown factors now. The right price to sell Lindsey's car and trying to play both sides during the campaign. Also the latest update added the ability to lock your KCT so I'd near suggest locking it to "popular" in a fresh run.

rygukari

Jun 23, 2021
I'm having troubles with all of my saves
Everytime the scene after going to the hospital with Sebastian ends and the MC picks up the phone the game crashes.
Does anyone knows how to fix that?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
well after u played the update it says at the end the new Update well be in this Month I hope
New post on Patreon, the update has gotten bigger than expected, so they're not sure if it'll come out this month, as Steve wants the team to be free over the holidays. Might be in early January then.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I'm also looking forward to the Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide, as the mod from AdanGC Mods brings more confusion to the game and doesn't help at all.

Reactions: mofonistik

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys,

We recently did a Q&A live on discord, were I and some other team members answered your burning questions!

Here's the full recording if you were unable to catch it live!

Time stamps:
0:00 Intro
2:22 Is this being recorded?
2:31 What is the current extent of the voice acted sex scenes?
4:38 guide
7:25 Will Nora be Returning?
7:56 Who is your favourite character in the game? Male or female
10:01 Will we be getting the full version of the bathroom dream with Lindsey?
10:54 Can we plan to see any new main characters introduced?
13:34 Have you through about creating any sort of extreme sex scenes, for example rough sex, hard facefucking, et cetera. If so, what are your opinions on it?
17:13 Is Samantha pregnant?
17:53 Who is the mc's face model? Is it you? And why does it look like Kenny Wormald from Footloose 2011 and do you like this Actor Steve?
19:46 Is Aubreys facemodel inspired from Ana de Armas?
21:22 Why does Chloe look unrealistic?
22:08 Where is Chloe with a dick being locked up?
22:34 Who was the trickiest ck girl to write a personality for and render, other than Kim? RIP Kim
24:26 Which Act was the trickiest to write Plot for?
27:02 How did you manage to render Nora so perfectly in all of her beauty?
28:40 Of all the game genres you coul've made. Why an avn?
31:52 Other than Being a DIK, what were your other 1980's themed inspirations from popular media for ck??
33:29 What are your thoughts on people saying you stole the idea from Being a DIK?
37:02 Other dreams were pretty straightforward, but one dream left me confused. What does the first dream where you are being chased by the killer and have to choose between Lauren and Riley mean?
39:20 Who did you blackmail to do the voice acted scenes?
40:05 Will Charli return for a revenge? He did swear to end mc's life if he was exposed.
41:00 Is there any hope of Kim returning?
41:34 What other minigames have you planmned in addition to turn based fighting?
44:58 What is Oskin's job these days?
46:25 Will there be a ck 2 and if so, can we call it "Return of the King"?
46:45 When will mc challenge Grayson for the title of the fight king?
47:11 When are we going to date Aubrey?
47:47 How long will the president debate go on because I enjoy it so, would love to do more things such as destroy linds posters and make chloe tshirts and hand them out to people?
48:51 How has ck changed your life and has it changed how you view certain things?
52:27 Any spoilers or previews (that) you can give for the next update?
53:22 Who is your favourite and why is it me?
54:07 What does Kanadet do?
54:58 Did Chloe do anything sexual with Grayson when they were alone and you chose the seduce Grayson option?
55:28 Will there ever be additions to previous Acts as in will there ever be new content that spans from Act 1 to present or will this just beb too much work?
56:11 Steam Cards, Steam Collectibles and more, Pause Entertainment
58:46 Will we get new characters as potential love interests such as Elijah's mother?
1:00:59 Can we beat up Chris and if so, can you make it possible that you can even do it as a wolf?
1:01:31 Can I voiceact all the sex scenes from Act 1 to 3?
1:03:18 Will any other animals be introduced to the game like Oscar the doggo, like pets for frats or anything else?
1:04:19 Will we see any yandere style performance issues in the future and can we make sure it's a priority to do so, my 1080ti works too well and I think that's an issue?
1:05:38 Can we get an orgy scene?
1:05:54 When will the new Acts drop on steam (Act 4)?
1:07:06 How do suggestions from the #suggestions discord channel affect the game?
1:09:20 College Kings is available on steam. Then why isn't it available on Google Play or Apple App Store?
1:09:42 Is Oskin based off of Cameron because they are both sexy bullies?
1:09:55 Can we get a Chloe and Nora threesome?
1:14:35 If you could lick peanut butter of any male character in the game and would it be the little or big toe?
1:15:37 When will the Julia Route come?
1:15:49 Will Mr. Lee beat Charli's ass?`
1:16:25 More fight minigames?
1:17:51 How many chuckles are in the game?
1:18:37 Did you have may scrapped ideas for the game? If so, what are some ideas that almost made it in?
1:21:52 Will it be better for the story to clean Samantha and Amber?
1:22:25 Do you think it will be possible in the future to make custom scenes?
1:23:56 Patreon Hub Stuff
1:25:31 Will there be more minigames like the boat murder mystery?
1:25:51 Are youir friends and acquaintances happy being sex models?
1:27:21 How much will the Oscar the dog plushie be?
1:28:00 Will there be a harem route?
1:30:43 What happened to Lauren's teeth, did she forget to drink Orange Juice for her Skirley?
1:31:09 Did you ever play Acting Lessons, if you have, what are your thoughts?
1:31:29 Why does the mc look shorter in some scenes than the girls?
1:34:20 What's your height Steve?
1:35:09 Are you planning on making a mobile or console version?
1:35:27 Will mc ever get the chance to be the wolves or apes president?
1:35:41 Will the voice acted scenes have actual words or just moans?
1:36:16 After you have finished College Kings, will you work on another game and if so, what kind of game?
1:37:58 How would you live without cheex and is she actually the favourite?`
1:39:15 Would you allow people to make ck fanart?
1:39:56 Steve and Team: When you play the game, what are the story moments that you are most proud of and are there any that you would've made differently?
1:48:35 Are you sure mc is not modelled after timothée chalamet?
1:48:52 Is Lauren transgender?
1:49:01 How many Sex scenes will be in Act 4 part 2?
1:50:43 Does mc have any hobbies like music or gaming?
1:51:41 Will you ever take the photo Steve?
1:52:49 Why are there no pubes?
1:53:34 How many new girls will there be next season?
1:53:57 Can you tell us the office adress?
1:54:34 Marry, Fuck, Kill out of all of the girls
1:57:11 I skipped the Samantha sex scene because steamcommunity said it was weak. Is this true?
1:59:55 Will mc propose to his girlfriend but be engaged until they leave college?
2:00:32 How is mc not catching stds with unprotected sex?
2:01:12 Will mc get a job, he needs the money?
2:01:44 Which team member have you seen in person?
2:02:49 Can we get Samantha as a wolf in the future?
2:03:44 Will we be able to play the sims game with Chloe again?
2:03:59 Can we get mc to interact more with his frat buddies when he's home, instead of staying in his room?
2:6:27 Can we wear our frat jacket more often so we can give it to the girls when they're cold?
2:10:12 What do you guys think about the body pillows being scented?
2:11:34 Will we be able to learn about the guys/girls past, childhood and other stuff?
2:11:48 Will you ever think about listing the assets/models used in the game in the credits/general for the artists making fanart?
2:12:26 Will mc make his relationship public?
2:12:44 Is Aubrey going to go the relationship route because there are clear signs?
2:13:04 Would you ever make an act wth no sex scenes to only focus on the plot?
2:13:17 How tired are we about the scammers in the discord?
2:14:07 Who are the 3 guys in the picture in the wolves office?
2:14:28 More Naomi when?
2:14:59 Will there be any new phone apps in the future?
2:15:35 Did the model of Autumn change in Act 4 Part 1, because she looks way better now?
2:16:40 How was your day/night and what did you eat today?
2:19:11 Will mc get buff?
2:19:23 Chess minigame when?
2:19:47 Will there be a 3rd frat joining the game to add more conflict?
2:20:18 If the boys night out does happen, can Mr. Lee be the stripper?
2:21:20 Can Autumn also become a major girl?
2:21:38 What for us who can't order the merch?
2:22:07 Who would you help out in the president race if you were mc?
2:23:28 Will you add some rain or snow scenes?
2:24:25 Who created Amber's personality?
2:24:52 Are you planning to expand the dev team and what would the process be for somebody to join?
2:26:58 Would an Amber and Samantha threesome be a possibility with the current story?
2:28:36 When the mc is getting kicked out of the wolves is he going to move into the chicks house?
2:28:55 Why don't the staff like Chloe?
2:29:51 What type of person are you?
2:31:57 What's your favourite movie?
2:32:21 Who was that chick that Imre was smashing in homecoming?
2:32:47 Will there be sex scenes in the game that don't involve mc?
2:32:57 Which frat is stronger? Fighting wise and bond wise?
2:33:23 Can we change frats in the future?
2:33:34 Nora for president?
2:33:56 What#s your favourite video game genre?
2:34:34 Who made the scene with Aubrey, Nora, Imre, Mc where they did the flips?
2:35:15 Even tho it was probably a pain to make, we got a deers event. Does that mean we are going to get a chicks event at some point?
2:35:29 Can you add a double penetration scene including Sebastian?
2:35:38 Will Kim have more interactions with mc?
2:35:55 What was the thought process of using the kct mechanic as a main personality force?
2:38:28 Mc can approximately fuck every other girl with Loyal kct, isn't that a little ironic?
2:39:25 Do you guys use daz from start to finish, posing , set dressing, rendering or are there any other render engines involved?
2:40:02 Will we ever get the chance to play from a female point of view?
2:40:14 Will Nora's funeral be emotional, maybe give away some hamburgers?
2:40:59 Outro

- Steve

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!

We're working incredibly hard on Act IV Part 2 at the moment and it's gonna be amazing.

In Act IV Part 2, the presidential race heats up and the stakes have never been higher.

From fierce negotiations to a difficult detective case, this update will require smart decision making more than ever before. But beware, from hotties in costumes at Halloween Parties, over unforeseen family dynamics at weddings, to wild drunk game nights, just about everything is fighting for your focus.

Act IV Part 2 is full of tough decisions, but it's equally full of incredibly rewarding outcomes. And it's up to you to decide which ones you want to pursue.

In terms of a release date, unfortunately I don't have an exact answer for that yet. The reality is that this update has gotten a lot bigger than expected, scenes that were supposed to be short, had a lot more exciting opportunities than we anticipated and so we decided to make the most of them. This turned the update into a much bigger project than we originally thought, which means it's gonna be a hell of a lot more fun to play, but it will take longer to complete.

Normally moving it to a later point in the month wouldn't be an issue, however it's December, which means there's a lot of Holidays around that time, which means less time for us to complete the update, as I want to give the team a fair amount of time off after all of their hard work this year. So I'm not sure yet when this update is gonna release, however there is a possibility it's delayed to early January. In this case we'll find something really cool to give to you guys in December, so you don't go empty handed.

Anyway, I hope you're as excited as I am about Act IV Part 2!

- Steve

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
New post on Patreon, the update has gotten bigger than expected, so they're not sure if it'll come out this month, as Steve wants the team to be free over the holidays. Might be in early January then.
But it says At the end of the game in Dec or It lied to us Who Knows ?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
But it says At the end of the game in Dec or It lied to us Who Knows ?
I’d bet on the more recent post rather than the game screen released a while ago. All published release dates are moving targets anyway. Shit happens.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes