carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
So is this game worth it? I'm seeing some negative reviews here. How does this compare to Being a DIK and University of Problems? Currently playing through all the good adult games with a college setting
It is absolutely worth playing. Not the most intricate story ever, but the girls IMO are much better than in BaDik, where almost all of them have serious issues in some way, or are complete sluts/strippers/etc. All of the College Kings girls are pretty and all of them would be worth dating IRL, they are just normal chicks. The quality and creativity of the sex scenes/renders is way below the best games like BaDik or Broken Dreamers, but to me that was not a problem. Also since the latest BaDik update i could say both games have kinda reached the same problem: the MC became too powerful at one point and so the game is not really exciting or challenging, there are no antagonists, and we can really just fck anything that moves. I mean thats not a problem it just kinda looses the college feel a bit, where the game should feel like you are just a freshman, with limited power, etc. But i guess patreon pushes games in this direction.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
It is absolutely worth playing. Not the most intricate story ever, but the girls IMO are much better than in BaDik, where almost all of them have serious issues in some way, or are complete sluts/strippers/etc. All of the College Kings girls are pretty and all of them would be worth dating IRL, they are just normal chicks. The quality and creativity of the sex scenes/renders is way below the best games like BaDik or Broken Dreamers, but to me that was not a problem. Also since the latest BaDik update i could say both games have kinda reached the same problem: the MC became too powerful at one point and so the game is not really exciting or challenging, there are no antagonists, and we can really just fck anything that moves. I mean thats not a problem it just kinda looses the college feel a bit, where the game should feel like you are just a freshman, with limited power, etc. But i guess patreon pushes games in this direction.
Yeah this game is overall great, I already played it and I'm looking forward to the next update. Best girls are Chloe and Nora by far tbh. I like the more grounded vibe here, no big twists or anything dramatic. Its simple and fun

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Yeah this game is overall great, I already played it and I'm looking forward to the next update. Best girls are Chloe and Nora by far tbh. I like the more grounded vibe here, no big twists or anything dramatic. Its simple and fun
Choosing between Chloe and Nora is one of the hardest choices, both so sexy. It would be amazing if at some point you could do a threesome with them :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Choosing between Chloe and Nora is one of the hardest choices, both so sexy. It would be amazing if at some point you could do a threesome with them :)
No contest for me. I'd take Riley and Aubrey over Chloe any day - not to mention far more lovely personality. And Lindsey is more sexy to me than Chloe too.
Nora on the other hand is sexy cute AF.

For me

Most all around loveable is Riley (she stole my heart in this one - much like Melissa did in Acting Lessons)
Most fun hands down is Aubrey.
Hottest from pure looks perspective is Lindsey

I've tried to ignore Nora due to loyalty to the frat, but I have to admit it's gotten real hard to ignore how gawdam sexy and desirable she is.

I'm not a fan of Chloe at all due to her personality.
But least interesting to me by far are the two sisters. I can't even remember their names - maybe one of them is named Lauren - don't remember for sure.

Amber is hilarious fun - and quite hot but also too much drama
Penelope is quirky odd and funny - but even more drama

In the end - I'm a Riley fan; she is why I kept tuning it and addicted to this game.

indusguy79

Dec 23, 2021
Hi I downloaded the android version it was 1.5GB anyways have 2 questions
1. When it's finished downloading I saw it was on zip format even though it says. Apk. When I extracted it gave be a bunch of files. How do I get the real .apk file to install?
2. How long is the playthrough? Is it a demo or full version. Assume demo not to be 1.5gb big!!

Thanks for the assistance

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
will this be updated ?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This dev has like 3000+ patreons but this game seems to be way less popular on this site than others (with less patreons). Why?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This dev has like 3000+ patreons but this game seems to be way less popular on this site than others (with less patreons). Why?
The game has a lot of haters on this site, sadly. People claiming it's a carbon copy of BaDIK and that it's nearly unplayable because of bugs, that scares away others from really giving it a chance. There's a reason there is a warning about mentioning BaDIK in the reviews because the game was bombarded with negative reviews by some extreme BaDIK fans that consider that game being the only game that's allowed to use a school setting.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes