Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Does anybody know of a way to "break up" with Chloe? I went with her to Homecoming on my Nora and Lindsey playthroughs (because you get some scenes with them on Homecoming that way) thinking it would just be a onetime thing and I have kept away from Chloe since then (Riley as Roommate and not having the relationship talk with her) but you keep kissing her in some scenes and suddenly a sex scene is forced on me that blocks a Lindsey scene in Act III.:cautious:

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Does anybody know of a way to "break up" with Chloe? I went with her to Homecoming on my Nora and Lindsey playthroughs (because you get some scenes with them on Homecoming that way) thinking it would just be a onetime thing and I have kept away from Chloe since then (Riley as Roommate and not having the relationship talk with her) but you keep kissing her in some scenes and suddenly a sex scene is forced on me that blocks a Lindsey scene in Act III.:cautious:
I have asked on Discord and they will fix it in the next update.

Dec 8, 2021
I have asked on Discord and they will fix it in the next update.
Thanks man, it's always good to report bugs, you end up saving a lot of people who would go through the problem you went through, I'm particularly not one to use discord, there are a lot of messages and I still don't speak English, so I feel out of place, like, I talk on this forum using google translator, my language is very different from english

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

asins1991

Jan 25, 2021
I kinda have the opposite problem. I'm playing with real life mode on and my decision to not see Julia to spare her seeing my punched in face has completely blocked me off the Chloe path (think buying that volleyball on that trip is required) even though it seemed like we had some real strong moments in Europe.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I kinda have the opposite problem. I'm playing with real life mode on and my decision to not see Julia to spare her seeing my punched in face has completely blocked me off the Chloe path (think buying that volleyball on that trip is required) even though it seemed like we had some real strong moments in Europe.
But I thought that volleyball was only to convince her to go to Homecoming with you if you made her upset before.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Not quite. The volleyball just helps you get her as a date if you're Loyal or Confident.
From the guide:
"Chloe – you can ask, if you have not upset her (either trust her in conversation 65 and don't eavesdrop on her in conversation 84, or side with her in conversation 114). She will accept if you bought the volleyball in conversation 54 or have KCT Popular."

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01

asins1991

Jan 25, 2021
Not quite. The volleyball just helps you get her as a date if you're Loyal or Confident.
From the guide:
"Chloe – you can ask, if you have not upset her (either trust her in conversation 65 and don't eavesdrop on her in conversation 84, or side with her in conversation 114). She will accept if you bought the volleyball in conversation 54 or have KCT Popular."
Ah gotcha. I don't think I ever got popular. Which does make sense - I was never the popular kid in college IRL. Also guess it is realistic that the hottest chick won't get with me in my realistic playthrough anyhow. Thanks for the data though - do you have a link to the whole thing?

Dec 8, 2021
well she' cheated on mc and that main reason why most of players dont like her, and beside that she's kind of pain in the ass
yes, given that, I agree that she is rejected, we have many other options and they are all better, because betrayal has no turning back and a person will never redeem himself for committing such a sin, which is the greatest sin in a relationship.

Dec 8, 2021
No, she leaves anyway. Even if you actively persue her the whole game.
apparently the developer put her in the game just to add the drama that is so unnecessary, he doesn't even like her as she leaves the game regardless of whether you're doing scenes with her or not, really disappointing, put the character in the game for nothing, what a waste of character, time creating scenes with her and effort, in morals, without this character in the game, he would be much more advanced in development

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hated her but who says she is gone?
No shit! No matter how many times I rejected her and kicked her to the curb, she kept showing up tearfully hanging on me telling me we couldn't see each other anymore AGAIN. I dumped you on day one bitch!, go away!!!!

After the nuclear apocalypse there will be nothing but cockroaches and ...... Emily :rolleyes: (I feel sorry for the cockroaches)

Dec 8, 2021
No shit! No matter how many times I rejected her and kicked her to the curb, she kept showing up tearfully hanging on me telling me we couldn't see each other anymore AGAIN. I dumped you on day one bitch!, go away!!!!

After the nuclear apocalypse there will be nothing but cockroaches and ...... Emily :rolleyes: (I feel sorry for the cockroaches)
bro, you made me smile , really it was an obstacle instead of a reward in the game, surely it could have been implemented in the game in a better way

Reactions: HogRocket

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

Unlocked

The wait is over!
The thrilling conclusion to the second act of College Kings, with the toughest fights, hottest sex and most intense drama you've seen so far!
We heard your feedback about the last update, and are bringing College back to what it's all about, explore the biggest free roam scene of the game so far with tonnes of content to discover. Mud wrestling between your favourite girls, the freshman brawl to determine who's the best up and comer, and tough decisions throughout. You won't want to just play this once...

Edit: If you're having trouble loading a save, download this zip, extract it and drop the contents where your game folder is located. If you're still having issues after that, please reach out to the help / bug channel on our discord server.
Download:

Android Coming Soon

Enjoy!
- Steve
Android fix released yet?
=> Having issue with 4 messages (Lauren, Aubrey, Emily, Julia).
=> Can't open "Preference"

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes