mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Two questions, how long does it take to release an update? And are the durations of updates short or long?
Should be posted here late Friday or Saturday in worst case. This one should be around 1/3 larger than the last one if you played it and know how long it was, but i guess there's plenty of content in each update. But as with most of these games, there are paths that have more content and paths that doesn't if you close them too early. I don't remember it being 5 minutes of play every month, if that's what you mean (i know there are some games like that).

Dec 8, 2021
Should be posted here late Friday or Saturday in worst case. This one should be around 1/3 larger than the last one if you played it and know how long it was, but i guess there's plenty of content in each update. But as with most of these games, there are paths that have more content and paths that doesn't if you close them too early. I don't remember it being 5 minutes of play every month, if that's what you mean (i know there are some games like that).
got it, thanks for the answer

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The writing isn't worse than most games on this site (especially shit like Milf City, a wife and mother, dating my daughter, WVM etc.), in fact I would say its better than those games and other popular ones. Obviously its not as good as in Being a DIK but that's a very high bar.

Overall it's a fun game with lots of great girls and good pacing. Seems weird to nitpick this game apart as if adult games have some high standard of writing lol
The story in this game is absolutely atrocious. You can literally only play it one way and if you try to deviate from the path it sets you right back on it.

"Want puss?"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
"Want puss"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
Rinse and repeat.

And you can't play as the smart guy who only uses violence when necessary, nu uh not in this game, you gotta be the alpha male because that's what all the girls want. Gotta win the tournaments, join the frats, take out the big dawg and become the big dawg. The girls only care about your status on campus and if your not being aggressive in every "encounter" your getting your ass beat, there is no middle ground.

Now maybe its changed, haven't played in quite a few updates but it seemed very hollow and a worse version of that "other" game.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!

Happy new year, I hope you're as excited as I am for what College Kings will bring in the upcoming 12 months!

Very soon we'll be announcing and quickly thereafter releasing Act IV Part 2. After that, Act IV Part 3 and after that we're hoping to release another 3 full acts in 2022 alone, each one better than the last. We're also wanting to release full amendments for Act 1 & 2 at some point this year in order to improve the overall quality of the game.

The new website and the Patreon Hub are almost finished and with it, you patrons will have more benefits than ever before.

Oh and did I mention that we did a full UI overhaul for Act IV Part 2? College Kings has never looked so good.

Trust me guys, we're going to bring you more and better College Kings this year than ever before. Can't wait!

- Steve

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!

After almost 2 months of development we're finally ready to announce the release date of Act IV Part 2: January 14th!

I'm aware that I said this was going to be smaller update and that we're aiming for a December release, but what ended up happening was that we had so much good material that just kept on giving and we didn't want to cut short it's potential. Instead we've worked our asses off and created the biggest College Kings update ever. Act IV Part 1, had around 32,000 lines of code (most of it being the script & renders) and it had more code than any other update before it.

Act IV Part 2 by comparison has over 42,000 lines of code. That's almost 30% larger.

The sex animations look amazing, we have tons of cool new gameplay mechanics and events and the impact of your decisions is stronger than ever. I know it took us a while to get this update done, but believe me it's so fucking worth it.

The replayability is incredible and there is (animated) sexual content (whether it's a handjob or a fully blown sex scene) with 10(!) different girls.
I'm beyond excited to share Act IV Part 2 with you guys!

Coming next Friday, January 14th.

- Steve

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

Hey everyone!

After almost 2 months of development we're finally ready to announce the release date of Act IV Part 2: January 14th!

I'm aware that I said this was going to be smaller update and that we're aiming for a December release, but what ended up happening was that we had so much good material that just kept on giving and we didn't want to cut short it's potential. Instead we've worked our asses off and created the biggest College Kings update ever. Act IV Part 1, had around 32,000 lines of code (most of it being the script & renders) and it had more code than any other update before it.

Act IV Part 2 by comparison has over 42,000 lines of code. That's almost 30% larger.

The sex animations look amazing, we have tons of cool new gameplay mechanics and events and the impact of your decisions is stronger than ever. I know it took us a while to get this update done, but believe me it's so fucking worth it.

The replayability is incredible and there is (animated) sexual content (whether it's a handjob or a fully blown sex scene) with 10(!) different girls.
I'm beyond excited to share Act IV Part 2 with you guys!

Coming next Friday, January 14th.

- Steve
[/QUOT

32000 to 42000 is actually over 30% more. 32000 plus 30% would be 41600 silly guys.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The story in this game is absolutely atrocious. You can literally only play it one way and if you try to deviate from the path it sets you right back on it.

"Want puss?"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
"Want puss"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
Rinse and repeat.

And you can't play as the smart guy who only uses violence when necessary, nu uh not in this game, you gotta be the alpha male because that's what all the girls want. Gotta win the tournaments, join the frats, take out the big dawg and become the big dawg. The girls only care about your status on campus and if your not being aggressive in every "encounter" your getting your ass beat, there is no middle ground.

Now maybe its changed, haven't played in quite a few updates but it seemed very hollow and a worse version of that "other" game.
That doesn't mean the story is bad, it means its linear which is not a bad thing. Not every game has options to roleplay as different types of characters. Hell even in being a DIK you are often forced to be a nice dude even if you play as a "DIK"

Zero141214

May 28, 2021

"Want puss?"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
"Want puss"
"Fight for puss"
"No Fight? Get beat up"
Rinse and repeat.

We haven't had any fights in quite the number of updates, though. Other than that, yeah, you're supposed to play as the alpha who wants all the pussy. This game is about a fighting "club" in college, there're no "nerd" routes to solve the issues. It isn't trying to be that kind of game.

Reactions: Journey95

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I wonder if the update comming this month will have the christmas stuff and the voiced portion from 14.11 included. Or if those will be seperated since they were never updated here.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
actually looking forward to the update, mine ended with about to come clean with the nora stuff

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes