mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
No shit! No matter how many times I rejected her and kicked her to the curb, she kept showing up tearfully hanging on me telling me we couldn't see each other anymore AGAIN. I dumped you on day one bitch!, go away!!!!

After the nuclear apocalypse there will be nothing but cockroaches and ...... Emily :rolleyes: (I feel sorry for the cockroaches)
You can hatefuck her though, so that's nice.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
apparently the developer put her in the game just to add the drama that is so unnecessary, he doesn't even like her as she leaves the game regardless of whether you're doing scenes with her or not, really disappointing, put the character in the game for nothing, what a waste of character, time creating scenes with her and effort, in morals, without this character in the game, he would be much more advanced in development
I don't think he ever expected anybody to actually want her because there's no way to actually be in a relationship with her. No matter what you do or say the game still treats her as your messed up ex. He just put in a bit too much content with her in the beginning.

But it does make me a little worried that they will write out other characters they don't like. Apparently, they all hate Lauren too.

Dec 8, 2021
I don't think he ever expected anybody to actually want her because there's no way to actually be in a relationship with her. No matter what you do or say the game still treats her as your messed up ex. He just put in a bit too much content with her in the beginning.

But it does make me a little worried that they will write out other characters they don't like. Apparently, they all hate Lauren too.
why you say that? was she slighted?

Lodaik

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: Undergrad Steve - -
Censored: No
Version: 14.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac
(v13.0.1): MEGA - - -
Android
(v13.1.1): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: MULTI-MOD - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Save Fix - Walkthrough Guide

gamingdevil800 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
I hope the main character's penis will be upgraded a little longer

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
This dev has like 3000+ patreons but this game seems to be way less popular on this site than others (with less patreons). Why?
Cause the story and writing is terrible, not surprising, given the amount of different people who have been and who are involved with the writing.

The only positive is that some girls like Aubrey, Linds, Chloe, Nora are hot.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Cause the story and writing is terrible, not surprising, given the amount of different people who have been and who are involved with the writing.

The only positive is that some girls like Aubrey, Linds, Chloe, Nora are hot.
The writing isn't worse than most games on this site (especially shit like Milf City, a wife and mother, dating my daughter, WVM etc.), in fact I would say its better than those games and other popular ones. Obviously its not as good as in Being a DIK but that's a very high bar.

Overall it's a fun game with lots of great girls and good pacing. Seems weird to nitpick this game apart as if adult games have some high standard of writing lol

Last edited:

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
The writing isn't worse than most games on this site (especially shit like Milf City, a wife and mother, dating my daughter, WVM etc.), in fact I would say its better than those games and other popular ones. Obviously its not as good as in Being a DIK but that's a very high bar.

Overall it's a fun game with lots of great girls and good pacing. Seems weird to nitpick this game apart as if adult games have some high standard of writing lol
There's no real need to compare it to other games.

Simply put, there's no story in CK. It's a bunch of random events tossed into each update. There's not much that is engaging in the game: the dialogue isn't interesting or funny and again, there's the lack of plot.

Sometimes, characters change for no reason...for example, Riley.

Again, this isn't surprising, since there's been so many people who have impacted the "writing" of this game. The girls being hot is a plus yeah.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
There's no real need to compare it to other games.

Simply put, there's no story in CK. It's a bunch of random events tossed into each update. There's not much that is engaging in the game: the dialogue isn't interesting or funny and again, there's the lack of plot.

Sometimes, characters change for no reason...for example, Riley.

Again, this isn't surprising, since there's been so many people who have impacted the "writing" of this game. The girls being hot is a plus yeah.
I think there is because the standard for adult game writing is VERY low in the first place. Also I like that there is no story, no huge twists and drama etc. it's just a fun SOL adult game and I think romancing all the girls is already engaging since they are mostly likable and hot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Never cared for Riley though, I'll get upset if Nora or Chloe are ruined

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
I think there is because the standard for adult game writing is VERY low in the first place. Also I like that there is no story, no huge twists and drama etc. it's just a fun SOL adult game and I think romancing all the girls is already engaging since they are mostly likable and hot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course the standards are low...people who doing this typically as a side hustle. We give praise to VNs that are well written, we criticize those that aren't well written.

Yes CK is a mostly drama free romance whoever you want kind of game, but every game still needs a plot and interesting/engaging dialogue.

again, these are just my opinions. but you asked why people on this site like other VNs more...well in general well written stories, great dialogue, and complex characters with good development is what gets people to stay interested.

Reactions: Gudil
Dec 8, 2021

why do you say Riley was ruined?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
why do you say Riley was ruined?
Simply put she went from a character with whom you were starting to have a nice relationship to saying "I want to fuck other girls" and there's nothing you can do about it, like kissing Amber or wanting to fuck Aubrey. Like a 180 in personality.
They mentioned it in the Q&A. Especially the new writer hates her.
That explains a lot of things. Where can I check tht Q&A?

Dec 8, 2021
Simply put she went from a character with whom you were starting to have a nice relationship to saying "I want to fuck other girls" and there's nothing you can do about it, like kissing Amber or wanting to fuck Aubrey. Like a 180 in personality.

That explains a lot of things. Where can I check tht Q&A?
I get it bro, it's sad this happened, thanks for letting me know, so which girls are worth having a route?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I get it bro, it's sad this happened, thanks for letting me know, so which girls are worth having a route?
I can't say, most girls have people who love them and hate them. If there's one I've never heard anyone say anything bad about her it's Nora.

Dec 8, 2021
I can't say, most girls have people who love them and hate them. If there's one I've never heard anyone say anything bad about her it's Nora.
ok, the first time I saw Nora I thought, holy shit what a beautiful bro, but then I found out she had a boyfriend and I was pissed off, and in the first interactions with her, she treated me like shit, I thought, dammit I didn't do anything to her, when I saw her treating me like that, I thought, bro, as beautiful as she is, she seems to be a very mean and superficial girl, the type who only likes athletes and those who are famous, I don't know if she got better at the game, but even the part i played she was a complete bitch with me

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
ok, the first time I saw Nora I thought, holy shit what a beautiful bro, but then I found out she had a boyfriend and I was pissed off, and in the first interactions with her, she treated me like shit, I thought, dammit I didn't do anything to her, when I saw her treating me like that, I thought, bro, as beautiful as she is, she seems to be a very mean and superficial girl, the type who only likes athletes and those who are famous, I don't know if she got better at the game, but even the part i played she was a complete bitch with me
So far imo she has the best arc by a mile.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes