sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How do I install this if following on from a legit College Kings 1 install?

I got it via Steam and I think College Kings 2 uses the save somehow from numer 1 doesn't it? I came to that conclusion because it asks to save at a particular point at the end of the first game.
That feature is buggy. Best start college kings 2 with the path building option.

Reactions: rKnight

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Wait! Why there is a warning about "Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed".
When this one started fans kept comparing it to BaDik and mostly not in a good way. A Mod put the notice up to stop that happening. This thread is talk about College Kings, not other games.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I played the game again after 3 yrs. of not playing thinking that the game animation has improved. But the same issue is still there the animation is unstable and sometimes the next dialogue take sometime to shoe up

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I played the game again after 3 yrs. of not playing thinking that the game animation has improved. But the same issue is still there the animation is unstable and sometimes the next dialogue take sometime to shoe up
To be honest it has been much worse. In my opinion it is slowly getting better. The dev did a lot bugfixing.

3.20 star(s) 195 Votes