The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Yep planning seems to be the problem rewrites should not be there but i think he only did because people where not happy with sex/romantic scene(not enought or only bj's) and to get back goodwill .I find College king would be better off if it simply maintain or increase quallity the way story,characters,and sex are and become cohisive again.It's the problem of having to many love intrest's but not enought time for each,i personally think the story is on it's way to becomming on the right tracks again but we will see.
He made some other changes like killing Lauren's anal scene and turning it into a rapist fantasy. He also killed Penelope's game, which was fun, and made her do some stupid cartoon or something like that (something so meaningless I don't ever remember right what it was). I think he also added some breakup script in the remakes, which is annoying. The pool party had some improvements but I would prefer he moved on and created new content. I think he lost at least half a year doing the rework. There may be some vocal members of his community who didn't like the things I liked and pleaded for him to change them, but, in the end, he may not have been able to please them all while disappointing others like me. I don't know if the balance was positive, and, more importantly, I don't think he could revert the tendency of diminishing patrons.

Everything else I agree with you. Indeed, he should improve the story, characters, and sex scenes (I guess, right now, the number of love interests is good since he can't get rid of anyone without a backlash, but I agree that developers should only put love interests in their games in the proportion they can produce meaningful content for them each update). The problem is if he can do it, at least with his current team; and with diminishing patrons (or, at best, stabilized around 1500), I don't think he'll be able to hire better people. I think he should get his hands dirty and do the work himself, perhaps, only hiring an animator since the game was never that good in this department. Well... Let's just hope for the best. It's still a game I like the characters and wait for the updates.

Reactions: TREXrg

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well that's just my opinion that's it is almost a carbon copy. Having a wacky bestfriend, joining a frat, dating the president of sorority and etc. There are alot of similarity. Another reason for this games downfall the framerste issue. During the first few release the scene have a good animation. But the some subsequent release has a framerate drop and ugly animation the characters and background are blurry. As if he release it before it's fully complete for the udate
Carbon copy means identical... and it's different enough... all those things you're saying are very common tropes that are present in most stories about college.

I'm not saying CK is original or anything, but the similarities between CK & BADIK are always exagerated...

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
Carbon copy means identical... and it's different enough... all those things you're saying are very common tropes that are present in most stories about college.

I'm not saying CK is original or anything, but the similarities between CK & BADIK are always exagerated...
I agree, especially since that warning is on multiple games some of which are completely different to BaD except for the fact that its a College/School/University setting: In AOA, Elite Garden, Move the Chains, Summer Heat, etc for example I dont see the similarities yet all their threads have the notice ( I assume cos of teh more rabid BaD fans)

I love BaD (except minigames and freeroam), it has imo more characters I like than CK (literally only care about Lauren, Riley and Nora) but some of DPC's fans are really overzealous about the supposed "superiority" of BaD anytime another game is part of the same genre, ironic since DPC himself states that he was inspired by the classic old movies when making the game.

Reactions: TREXrg

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The game seems confused with the choice players made.

I didn't invite that costume store lady on any date but the game seems to think that i did.
Screenshot_2024-09-03-15-06-48-22_214645888b090b5d49863a1f28d57877.jpg

I also didn't even kiss ms.Rose but somehow she said that we should stop doing inappropriate things and remain proffessional :WaitWhat:

Reactions: rKnight
3.20 star(s) 195 Votes