Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I have deleted script.rpyc and replaced the script.rpy file, I also found that loading a previous save than your most recent one fixed the errors when you skip back to the same point.

However when trying to 'Like' any of the girls on the new Simplr app I get the exception error to occur everytime, is anyone else experiencing this and does anyone have a solution for this?

tomhowrd

Nov 13, 2019
l would like to play the gallery, any idea on what script l should change to allow me view all the scenes? without installing this mod (l tried but it just crashes the game) looking for an alternative way to play the gallery

Reactions: Sung Jin Woo

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
i caught another bug at the start in the car with julia and saw missing videos just copy and past these in images folder and is fixed.

Also for the choice exception. just copy and overwrite this file "script.rpy" and delete the file "script..rpyc" Thanks to: oneil78
Still the same, I replaced the file and start a new game but get exception at the first choice

Reactions: Socou

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Download the 3 videos too
K I feel like an idiot, but this is the first time having a problem with a mod. I get an error on all the screens where there is a choice. Wth am I doing wrong? I have followed all the instructions that have been posted here. The only possible difference is the 3 videos I am overwriting the existing ones in the game.

Reactions: Socou

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'm just not savvy enough to get this mod to work without the errors at every choice. I dragged the 3 missing videos and deleted and replaced the files suggested, but no luck. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I guess I'll hold out and see if things get more stable.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im having a error everytime a choice appear.

Also, this thing appear in the upper corner, is annoying but dont provoke crash... I think
1626132837168.png

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020
Read previous posts please ..
A fix has been found ...
i caught another bug at the start in the car with julia and saw missing videos just copy and past these in images folder and is fixed.

Also for the choice exception. just copy and overwrite this file "script.rpy" and delete the file "script..rpyc" Thanks to: oneil78

Last edited:

Pablohoneyuno

Apr 14, 2018
I downloaded the bugfix. Now I have this problem during the first dream sequence where I have to choose between Riley and Lauren.

File "game/v6/v6.rpy", line 5062, in script
menu:
ScriptError: could not find label 'choicetimer'.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
any chance you could add a gallery unlocker to the mod? the game is a buggy mess and even with your walkthrough mod the point system is so cancerous I still missed half the scenes I was going for...:poop:

Neymar241

Oct 14, 2019
I downloaded the bugfix. Now I have this problem during the first dream sequence where I have to choose between Riley and Lauren.

File "game/v6/v6.rpy", line 5062, in script
menu:
ScriptError: could not find label 'choicetimer'.
No idea what a problem everyone has, the mod works fine for me. I downloaded the compromised version and started it. Then I closed it and added the mod and it worked ‍♀. So I have no errors or so I played through the game with mod yesterday

AwesomeMiz

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with the kiwii app, i mean, i have an error with that and doesn´t let me continue with the game, i appers that error:
While running game code:
File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 29, in script call
label s20_phoneExit1:
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 69, in script
python:
File "game/after_load.rpy", line 87, in <module>
kiwiiUsers = kiwii_users()
NameError: name 'kiwii_users' is not defined

And also this one:
While running game code:
File "game/v9/scene20.rpy", line 31, in script
call screen phone
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 333, in execute
screen kiwiiApp():
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 333, in execute
screen kiwiiApp():
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 338, in execute
use kiwiiTemplate:
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 256, in execute
screen kiwiiTemplate():
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 256, in execute
screen kiwiiTemplate():
File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 259, in execute
use phoneTemplate: