Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I have the same error but after copy and paste one of my previous saves i saw that bug but just quit and open again the game and my saves appear again and the game continue without a problem.
And about the gallery i try many things but cant unlocked im going to ask to my friends in the modder comunity and try to fix that for next release version
:eek: i don't have any old saves left (deleted)

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hi, I had an exception too and couldn't have all the choices.
I added "define ischoice = True" at the beginning of script.rpy and deleted script.rpyc and it seems to work now

this worked for me, now i can start a fresh game

Thanks

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
i caught another bug at the start in the car with julia and saw missing videos just copy and past these in images folder and is fixed.

Also for the choice exception. just copy and overwrite this file "script.rpy" and delete the file "script..rpyc" Thanks to: oneil78

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have the same error but after copy and paste one of my previous saves i saw that bug but just quit and open again the game and my saves appear again and the game continue without a problem.
And about the gallery i try many things but cant unlocked im going to ask to my friends in the modder comunity and try to fix that for next release version
;(

gallery unlock only thing I care about, values and such can be edited with editor

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
to get rid of the green line top left (scene numbers)

delete this :
(line 20 only)
screen bugTesting_Overlay():
$ fileLine = renpy.get_filename_line()
text "[fileLine!q]" xpos 10 color "#0f0"

in the bugtesting.rpy file ( *\game\bugTesting )

Download1.png

you may get a one-time error - just click ignore

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Dude it gives errors every 10 seconds or probably at every choice. What am I doing wrong?
i caught another bug at the start in the car with julia and saw missing videos just copy and past these in images folder and is fixed.

Also for the choice exception. just copy and overwrite this file "script.rpy" and delete the file "script..rpyc" Thanks to: oneil78

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Error, Play

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v1/v1.rpy", line 44, in script
scene s0a
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/screen.rpy", line 144, in execute
screen quick_menu():
File "game/screen.rpy", line 144, in execute
screen quick_menu():
File "game/screen.rpy", line 192, in execute
if quick_menu:
File "game/screen.rpy", line 193, in execute
if realmode == True:
File "game/screen.rpy", line 194, in execute
if ischoice == False:
File "game/screen.rpy", line 194, in <module>
if ischoice == False:
NameError: name 'ischoice' is not defined

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I don't see the best choices marked. I don't think this mod is working right now. Maybe it needs a real hotfix.
some of the choices are totally irelevant for the game just feeds the preferences for you [loyal/trouble maker] some have no in game affect at all.

Reactions: Nattrack

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
some of the choices are totally irelevant for the game just feeds the preferences for you [loyal/trouble maker] some have no in game affect at all.
I wanted to have some kind of guide across the game, since the game doesn´t give clues about what are you doing. That's why I tried this mod. But it seems it doesn´t works.
Previous updates I played with other more simple mod that allows to get more points and change the traits loyal/trouble/independent. At least, that other mod works.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I mean the problem is the game itself is generally pretty buggy on release in it's own right, which has been a major complaint so it doesn't necessarily mean it's the mod that buggy, it could just be the game itself, which wouldn't surprise me.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I mean the problem is the game itself is generally pretty buggy on release in it's own right, which has been a major complaint so it doesn't necessarily mean it's the mod that buggy, it could just be the game itself, which wouldn't surprise me.
But I tried the game without the mod and it looks ok for the first few choices. But once I applied the mod, there's bug everytime I see a choice