Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

scjfjef

May 13, 2020
Hey pal, can you help me? I play this mod on android and i want to play the scene gallery with the mod ofc. But when i click the scene, the scene won't play like I unable to click the scene. Is there any solution?

Pokemo

Jun 8, 2017
Don't quote me on this but just delete the screen rpy file from the mod folder and you should be good. I haven't had many issues yet but I'll update if I do.

Update: So not having the screen rpy equals no kct cheats. I am still working on fixing the issue but here's an updated screen for anyone who wishes to change kct mid-game.

Last edited:

ShiverMeTimbers69

Jun 3, 2021
How does the mod work? Do I just move the rar file into the "game" folder? That's what I did and the best options are not highlighted.

Khylegregorio99

Jun 6, 2021
AdanGC Mods
Thank you for continuing the mod :)

Just a quick note, the current folder structure within the download doesn't match the installation instructions. Within the .rar, the mod files are in a \CK73mod AdanGC Mods\.. subfolder while the installation instructions are written as if they're in \game\.. .
This could confuse people who are not familiar with how most RenPy script mods are installed.
Bro you know how to install this on Android screen doesn't seem to be loading

Khylegregorio99

Jun 6, 2021
Don't quote me on this but just delete the screen rpy file from the mod folder and you should be good. I haven't had many issues yet but I'll update if I do.

Update: So not having the screen rpy equals no kct cheats. I am still working on fixing the issue but here's an updated screen for anyone who wishes to change kct mid-game.
Bro you know how to install this mod in Android mine seems to not get past the loading screens all I want is the highlights so I can proceed without screwing up