Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Doesn't work
ofc not, the mod is for an older version of the game; by the time the mod was released, a newer version of the game appeared
and its been like that for a month so i guess you need to wait for game version 0.11

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ofc not, the mod is for an older version of the game; by the time the mod was released, a newer version of the game appeared
and its been like that for a month so i guess you need to wait for game version 0.11
I think there may be another mod on here for this game. I play quite a few games and may very well be getting this game confused for another one.

EDIT: just checked. The other mod was for around 7.6 or so, and was abandoned. Not sure what I was thinking haha.
But, I know I used a mod for this game recently, and it worked fine. Had to have been this one. And my file says 10.2.

Last edited:

wweraw33

Aug 13, 2017
Who has this problem? (occurs after the battle)
I checked the message, but the game still says that I need to check the bodies ..... although there is nothing to check
How do I get around this bug?
Can anyone have a save after the fight?

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
bro i cant see choose my answers whenever it comes for a choosing option it show error and i just ignore it and the game automatically continues without me even choosing.bro please hep it happened after i installed your mod

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
bro i cant see choose my answers whenever it comes for a choosing option it show error and i just ignore it and the game automatically continues without me even choosing.bro please hep it happened after i installed your mod
Information about the name of the scripts appeared when using the mod. This can somehow be removed, that this information was not displayed.
Mod is bugged

Fresh start, install, even deleted the local stored saves files....
gallery unlock still doesn't work?
can confirm that gallery is NOT unlocked with 11.01
I have the same error but after copy and paste one of my previous saves i saw that bug but just quit and open again the game and my saves appear again and the game continue without a problem.
And about the gallery i try many things but cant unlocked im going to ask to my friends in the modder comunity and try to fix that for next release version