PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
Y'all realize the saves arent gonna work no matter how many times you post them if you don't include the global?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Y'all realize the saves arent gonna work no matter how many times you post them if you don't include the global?
Well, I didn't realize that and noone complained, so I assumed they worked fine. When I downloaded savegames for other rpgm games before, global wasn't needed. But since that's the case, I updated the latest save I posted adding a global.
I wonder though, isn't global save created automatically when you start a new game? Won't my save work without my global if you create your own by starting new game?

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
There's a lot of content with sister, she has the most content of all the girls in the game. And a little content with mother. Her storyline has just started, so not much content, only peeking for now.
You don't need patch if you're downloading full v0.3.0 game. If you have game v 0.2.9.5 then you need patch for 0.2.9.5 to 0.3.0.
Thanks, I will wait for the mother then.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
fgs73937

Updating is only for the ones who have kept the whole game after playing each version then all you have to do is download the smaller file which contains only the new stuff instead of downloading the whole file. Many of us delete most of the files so we have to download the who game file one.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
why i cant jogging ?!!! with jess ?!! any help ???
Did you go to dinner with Jess? Did you talk about jogging during the dinner? Did you talk about it again back at the infirmary? Did you accept her invitation to join her for the jog? Also, there's walkthrough in the OP, you can try following it.

Reactions: Amazonqween

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes