darlic

Feb 27, 2017
don't think latter is in game.
and it will never be, I asked the dev some time ago, he stated he's not interested in that kind of stuff (although there is a little scene where you can spy mc's sister peeing in the school's bathroom IIRC)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
This is the first game i downloaded on f95zone a few years ago, i like it because there are many clichés designed in an original way, the cheerleader, the virgin who later turns out to have many kinkies, the nurse who teaches to do massages and there are many characters who hide great potential such as Kimberly, Elisabeth, Cerid, I hope that the game will be developed regularly again because the story is well thought out and well developed, I wouldn't change anything, Kara is the best.

Reactions: fugazi666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for bothering you but did you mean that don't mute computer sound when launching game? I did that but it's doesn't work
yes and if that doesn't work then no idea. try asking on general troubleshooting.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i just started playing this game, i'm on the second day and i went to the gym and its telling me to change my clothes in the guys locker but its not letting me go in there "i cant do that, i've got more important things to do now"
i can't leave the gym or interact with anything without it telling me to change

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
and it will never be, I asked the dev some time ago, he stated he's not interested in that kind of stuff (although there is a little scene where you can spy mc's sister peeing in the school's bathroom IIRC)
I think that scene was present in earlier versions of the game and later disappeared. At least, I didn't come across it when I played the game again about a year or two ago.

Miss Trixx

Nov 15, 2020
this massage error show whe playing ( type error audio buffer source node.loopstart setter value being assigned is not finite floating-point value)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes