truyers

May 5, 2017
seems like it's his ability to come and go whenever he wants, just like HunterxHunter mangaka, he can go hiatus for several days, weeks, or even year's, and then he just pop out like nothing is really happened, out of nowhere, it's okay man, really, we loved your works, well done and good job, just don't take too long for your hiatus tho, we still need you, and if you need people to talk to, bro, all of us here are your fans, you just can speak to us, we'll be waiting for you to continue your great games, don't mind your haters, they are just like to barks, sorry for my bad words and bad english, just come back to us, we'll wait for you patiently (y)

Reactions: Osab

Gall1983

Feb 4, 2019
Either I'm stupid or I'm blind
I open the game in version v3.9 and in the game menu it shows v3.8, I have an earlier version, I opened it for comparison and here is my eyes showing the version v3.8b, or was it just me noticed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Save complete please?
no and some scenes aren't replayable so you'd miss those.

Either I'm stupid or I'm blind
I open the game in version v3.9 and in the game menu it shows v3.8, I have an earlier version, I opened it for comparison and here is my eyes showing the version v3.8b, or was it just me noticed?
i guess dev forgot to change that but anyways there is new content.

Reactions: leproso0413

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Helloo, İ cant get massage point. Now i am professional masseur but i need 9 point for the 4th lesson. I practise last lesson with jess and i am giving boob massage to jane. But can't gain any point. How can i get point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Helloo, İ cant get massage point. Now i am professional masseur but i need 9 point for the 4th lesson. I practise last lesson with jess and i am giving boob massage to jane. But can't gain any point. How can i get point?
did you go all the way with jess aka gave her happy ending?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
If I remember correctly, then after the 4th massage lesson, you need to invite Jessica on a date, and after the restaurant to get to her house and have sex. This will be the 5th massage lesson.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Didn't this game get updated less than 6 months ago? Or dev announced the abandomnemt of it?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
yes but after that no any sign of dev, last patreon post is from early april.
Yeah, Mike has some serious mental issues, he gets depressed and hides in a corner or something for a while and comes back when he feels a little better, I've supported Mike for years and put up with his problems, and I then couldn't handle it anymore and was paying for him hiding in a closet and not producing or answering anyone and I stopped supporting him, Mike is an awesome guy, but he needs professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: Gunizz

Ldgldg

Aug 26, 2022
Largely playing off the guide at this point, but I still find myself having trouble advancing Jane passed 10 points and Kara beyond kissing at 8am.

For Jane, I did the gym challenge and thought I was supposed to just keep hitting the gym with her, but I don't get any point indicators.

For Kara, is gifting a sundress holding up progression? The guide I didn't think was indicating that...I'm trying to pursue the no pants conversation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is like one of the best games in here pls dont bandon it plssssss
well with dev's health issues it's very likely that no progression.

Largely playing off the guide at this point, but I still find myself having trouble advancing Jane passed 10 points and Kara beyond kissing at 8am.
this is meant to be played with guide, w/o it no clue what to do when and where. moving on with roomie needs to be at room in friday evening and other things.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes